Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 5. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
I suggest you better trade your bitcoins, because in trading you can get a lot of profit. However, just be aware of the price swings because crypto market is very volatile it changes rapidly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 12, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
Investing is better. Most people who trade end up losing money, but investments usually pay off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I am sorry but i need to disagree with your statement. Crypto last because of investors, the huge demands in the market. How could you say that most investing sites are scammed?

Both trading and investing are good idea if we all know how to manage our time and set our priority. But in trading we should be skilled enough to be a successful trader.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:26:47 PM
I thimk both are good, it is just a matter of which one you are going to select. In trade money you have the option of whether you want to gain profit in an easiest way, by just monitoring the flow of market. If it is moving or active, you can go along with the flow in order to generate profit. If the flow is slow them you can hold it up and wait for the flow to normalize again. On the other hand in investments, you will have to wait for such a time your investments will generate income. It may take months or even years for your investments to gain profit. For me i would preffer trading then if i earned i will put some of it in an investments so the in both i can earn profit.
Activity: 315
March 12, 2018, 09:17:38 PM
Both are better if we managed well how to do it. As a trader we need to stay alert of the happenings in the movement of the market because we are aiming for the lowest dip as possible to profit while investing is we are aiming for a long term profit which i do right now aside from doing trading.
Activity: 58
March 12, 2018, 09:17:23 PM
Since you have limited funds, you should invest first. Trading with very low bitcoin will make you at risk fot cheap trade.
Activity: 133
March 12, 2018, 09:13:21 PM
well both trading and investing are not bad idea but in trading you are to be on top of you game, but if you invest you just look for a legit and trusting investment plaform to invest and once you are able to find one legit and trusted platform to invest just do so then go and relax till you investment has yielded increase then decide either to roll-over your dividend of withdraw both your invest and return of investment. can you see ho sweet it is to invest? Wink
Activity: 156
March 12, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
 A trader should aware the in and out of the bitcoin market he must prepare his market strategy every day by his own home work mean time an investor should aware that the correct time to his investment and should not enter the bull market One should not enter the market with out proper home work and preparation suitably
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Go for investment. Although,  you will earn on both.  But I strongly suggest to invest on it.  So you have something to rely on in the future.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 12, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
I think both method are pretty similar in terms of generating profit. The most important factor is just simply entry. Trading makes your assets more fluid and of course some trade-off price is definitely better but investing something does yield ta better return considering you might do mistakes in trading. To burst any profits in an amount of time you need go for trading. Focused trading that spot trends by studying chart all day long just to get the few % profit from thousands of capital. Investing shouldnt be the right term here
Activity: 658
March 12, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
I prefer investment. because until now I still invest in bitcoin and I already feel it myself invest in bitcoin proved to be quite profitable
I think if if we can do both trading and investing we must do both of them. Because trading and investing is almost the same, it is really risky yet profitable if we do work on it perfectly. If we do both trading and investing we can really expect a good profit. Because we can really gain on both sides, but before we do everything we must considered first that we can also loss on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 12, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
it depends on your attitude but both requires "patience"
you yourself can only answer that, evaluate yourself what you really like more or what are you interested in to
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2018, 08:54:37 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
trading is investment too,so what do you prefer?if your pointing in daytrading or holding i think it depends on your availability or your capacity,but if you can afford to wait for income and assurance best for you to buy for longterm investment in which Holding.this way you dont oblige to do anything for a certain period of time,while trading takes alot of courage and skills
Activity: 383
March 12, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

I personally think both are very good and profitable if we can be smart to take advantage of every opportunity that appears and there and both also have a risk so I choose the opinion that has the least risk
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 08:39:38 PM
Its very subjective judging whats better between trade or invest. For some people who can make technical analysis, they would say its better to trade because they can make profits daily, but for some people who dont have technical analysis, trading not suitable for them.
For me, I am better invest and hold for long term because I can not make technical analysis and with holding for long time, I can do other job
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

For me, trading and investing are one, you cannot do the other without the other, you cannot trade without something to trade with, so when you buy a coin or any cryptocurrency then that is considered as investing right?, then once you got some coins in your accounts, you need to trade those coins in your current local currency in order for you to really use your earnings, so in my opinion, investing and trading is counted as one.
no they are totally different. Trading is different from investing because in trading you trade the coins but in investing you buy the coin and hold it. but you also got some point because you cannot also trade without having the coins needed therfor you must first buy and hold the coin and wait for the perfect time in order to trade it. yet i guess trading is more profitable because you can be able do it day by day and you can always cycle your coins unlike to investing that your profit will only depend on the price of the coin.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

For me, trading and investing are one, you cannot do the other without the other, you cannot trade without something to trade with, so when you buy a coin or any cryptocurrency then that is considered as investing right?, then once you got some coins in your accounts, you need to trade those coins in your current local currency in order for you to really use your earnings, so in my opinion, investing and trading is counted as one.
Activity: 263
March 12, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
Trading is very profitable if you know what you are doing but investing in ICO too is also very profitable when you know the right ICO to invest in to. so basically, it may depend on what you really good at between the trading or investing.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 12, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Hi. I'm also new at crypto world. I think both are good. Trade or Invest both have advantages and disadvantages. Try to start with investing in POS coins for a long-term storage at the begining and learn some skill for trading. Or you can find some skilled person who can trade for you for a provision. But at first you must listen what your intuition says to you...  Wink

you said your a newbie but why you know about pos coins? i myself is not a newbie anymore but i didnt know about pos coins or what it is purpose. i only know the meaning of it but i did not know how does it work or how you can earn thru it.

overall , if i were to choose between trade or invest , id go with investment only because i never tried trading before but i know that trading is not easy and it does also requires adequate capital in order to start trading.

unlike to investing which you can do easily without exerting much effort as it is passive. it doesnt also need much capital and you can also use your earned bitcoins in the forum as a form of investment.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
For me trading and investing is a same thing. Its ethier trading or investing you can earn profit but you need to know the process how to start you can do trade or invest at the same time
Pages:
Jump to: