Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over? - page 2. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Playing trading that it must be in need of patience, if you are too hasty and even panic, will harm yourself, relax and enjoy the way up and down the value of the currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Today I can see that the situation is quite negatively stable. Rate fluctuation +\- $ 1000 is no surprise. But of course, these fluctuations are already rather tired. You still waiting? But there is one wisdom, if most people are waiting for something - it will not happen. And when everyone will despair, then time will become for the strongest and the most patient, then profit comes with it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Mostly on the peak season, cryptocurrencies has a price going to the lower level, it is because of the high percentage of people selling their stocks that's why it affects on the market value which is going down, but it's only beyond few days and for the next coming days it would surely recover and going up higher again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
It is not over because the market means up and down. My friend if you do not see these things in the market and are also afraid of these situations, then surely you do not know how market works. Second if someone spend all his money in the holidays, then how will they return to the market very quickly for business? Third positive or negative news will gave deep impact or effect on the market.
So do not panic yourself, if you are currently seeing all the coins in the red mark, then soon you will see them again in green marks. So hold all your coins for long period and be patience, until they reach to there new high.
Activity: 630
If you spent all your money on holiday then it seems you got burned twice Shocked Don't worry, it will turn around. Take another holiday and then afterwards you can use your profits to cover the expenses. Give it a few more weeks and tings will go back to normal, the spring time bounce
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I think you'd better get out of crypto-trading if you are scared of changes that can happen in a few days. Remember, the more volatility - the more opportunities for earning. The market can not always grow
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If you came in crypto, then you must learn to wait and be patient. The market tests us for strength, and we must understand this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
Now the situation is much more pleasant than it was a week ago.I believe that the bad days for us are over and we will only be waiting for growth in the near future
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

Supposedly when you're on vacation always keep up with the news from Crypto and try to trade with smartphones because if at any time the price is down when we do libiran can secure our assets by selling or buying coins, for now I think your loss is closed because the price rises again.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
You need to get used to the current situation. Before there was a huge inflow of investments to the real sector, because the market grew, and now we are in a period of stagnation.
Activity: 266
Panic is everywhere but we need to calm down and wait
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Hahaha, Nothing is over except your holiday.  Roll Eyes so get real and focus on your portfolio!
You know it can be painful a little bit after a sweet holiday when you have had yourself refreshed, only to get back, check your folio and there you see a huge loss.

I am sure he is not used to the red days but over time, he will get used to it and as long as he is not holding any shit coins, I believe he should be fine. It is the way it is and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. Once the market recovers, everything will go green and the new investors will start smiling again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
That is the mistake a lot of people make, and I have also made it before anyway. It is always good to get out from alts when everyone is busy buying anyway, so I have learnt over the years, one way or the other, when there is a massive deep correction, they always get to drop pretty fast and once you can wait it out, that can give you an edge to buy back much lower. It is one of those things anyway, but the market always seems to recover at the end of it all one way or the other.
Activity: 406
It is due to some negative news from many countries regarding cryptocurrency and it  happening many times in past, not first time. Nowadays market is running in consolidation mode and it can recover back sharply anytime, so it is the time for buy in low price and maybe not available too low price in future.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
I know, it can happen in the blink of an eye, you turn around and then Blockfolio shows a huge negative, sooner or later it will go back up Smiley
Activity: 62

What did you expect? That's a crypto market, not a goldmine. Sometimes you must be prepared to such insidious situation. At least you have to stop creating panic threads, OK?
Activity: 453
Lol, If you so dissapointed, then you should have everything in euros or usd, and as this low as you are saying then you should buy, at these low prices, but you must remember, you will never allways buy at the lowest and never will you sell at the highest price... Yes, it's like that, in one week can the price change a lot, depends on the time and what is happening.. Hodl and don't bother, when the price of bitcoin will go up, you will know it from the news...

or be like the rest of the population, sell now when it all going down, but don't forget, to buy when it's expensive!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
we are in a bear market at the moment. we had a long bull run which came to an end in December there is not much confidence in the market, all the newbies joined in December at ATH got burned badly and now they are not going to touch this space easily.

on top of that FUD keeps coming in every week or the other so it will take time for BTC  to stabilise followed by the altcoins. so HODL Smiley
Activity: 9
Still some pump and dumps happening... Check EMC2...
Activity: 140
every few weeks market is super red nothing new, just dont refresh market every day, check once in 5 years and then you will be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: