Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over? - page 5. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

Then you'll have to hold for a few days more and it'll recover soon enough.

Relax, this is normal. Just don't panic sell because of a for days of dip.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
That I s what its is, welcome back and this is where you are. This might not if you understand the volatile nature of the cryptocurrencies world and how it operate on the law of demands and supply when the demands is high you will see price rise and green movement but if there is low demands then you will witness low price and more red movement in the price chat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
hahaha, always the same questions - what is going on) Big ones play with us like with pets, force to sell with losses. Im sure everyone here  feels that
 - the psychological pressure. Every time when i look at my decreasing in price portfolio there is desire to sell and forget this nightmare
  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.

The whales are getting into pretty much any coins that's out there. It's impossible to know which coins are going to skip having whales jump on.
Diversification of the portofolio is the solution. And right now it's natural for the market to go down.
That is the reason why the whales will always win and most of us are just tag along. I understand how much the whales will always have a good time having their fun with some of these alts in the long run, either in the bear moment or bull moment, but the only safe way is to know when to just opt out, rather than trying to gamble anything.

A lot of us have learned this lesson from the past and while everyone keeps shouting HODL, which is good, but sometimes, the whales just make it unbearable and you start asking if it was worth holding after all or learning how to trade to utilize those moments to your benefit.
Activity: 126

Me too, it's not only you who feel that way,
It takes time, be patient, at the end, it's your decision if you want to sell all of your coin,
but as a trader, i will tell you that you need to hodl, restrain yourself before you sell all of your coin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

If you get involved in crypto, be ready always because you are going to see a roller coaster ride with crypto prices. Wen I joined last year, I was also very worried when bitcoin  hit almost 3k, but after that it manages to rise back. The point here is that if you just have patience, you will definitely still see the prices going green any time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
I think you have two choices. Try to get out and fixed "profits". Or to buy and pray!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think you have not experienced these things yet. You need more experience to live here in crypto.

What's happening today is the cause of Fud,
Fake news, Binance Hack, Sec regulating exchanges.
Different issue that brings the market to a bloodbath as of today, I'm sure those negative news really affects the traders and investors, especially those who wasn't have deep experience about the situation, wise investors will take the opportunity so better to read and always be aware about the current value, we do have our own way on how to look positively even we are seeing a lots of downfall, better to stay away or don't bother yourself to make wrong moves.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
if you have additional cash money, it is time to collect:)

it is completely time to show patiance. Rest of them easy..

Patience is our worst and best enemy. Worst because waiting is hard,but the best thing is if you wait long enough it'll all pay out good. Or should I say it'll all be better when it starts to grow again. Summer is my expectation for that Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
These all the red rivers I have already gotten to them, even what can be said about it, all of which broke into the Binance hack, as well as other negative news and we have what we can
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
I think you have not experienced these things yet. You need more experience to live here in crypto.

What's happening today is the cause of Fud,
Fake news, Binance Hack, Sec regulating exchanges.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
You are not alone, as most of us are experiencing bloodbath as well. From the time it began on mid-January until now, I haven't recovered yet. I lost more than 50% of the digital assets that I have in my portfolio. Did I worry? Nope, I don't. It is because the dip is just an opportunity for me to buy more at lower prices.

I treat it like a FUD sale where a certain coin/token that I want to buy was cheap. Now that we are bracing for another round of bearish run, it is time to buy more until we see a huge bull run within this year. Just hang on guys, this is just part of the game.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No nothings over. Its just a Japanese man playing with the Mt. Gox coins. The trustee handling the Mt. Gox coins has been dumping those coins on exchanges which is causing the Bitcoin price to crash. And as we all know when Bitcoin dumps alts dump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hahaha, Nothing is over except your holiday.  Roll Eyes so get real and focus on your portfolio!

On holiday he can not be focus with his portoflio.
Now when he is back then focus to change portofolio and choose the potential one and sell altcoin which has very low potential.
This is hard life where we will compete with so many people to gain our own income. Dont panic.
Activity: 28
As far as I know it happens time to time, maybe you need to wait a bit more
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Relax! When everything is red it means it is a good time for us to buy if we have money to invest. Consider investing for long term
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Mt gox has been selling their bitcoins these days plus some panic selling is happening now which is bringing down the price rapidly. Chart is showing double top pattern which is a bearish sign so BTC might go down below $7500 once though I don't think it's gonna see $6000 again.
We have to be patient without panic then it will recover quickly,sometimes people who panic will bad for the market.think it will be higher than last year's price and this will definitely be a much lower decline than 7K.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
if you have additional cash money, it is time to collect:)

it is completely time to show patiance. Rest of them easy..
Always the best thing to do at times like this. Reds are normal and sometimes, we just cannot predict them, but as long as you are holding strong coins, you should always be fine. I am sure the OP after the holiday must have been hoping to come back to see the market back and expect everything to be all green and huge. Buy more now when all is still red and get more profit when they all turn green as the market cannot be red forever.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Mt gox has been selling their bitcoins these days plus some panic selling is happening now which is bringing down the price rapidly. Chart is showing double top pattern which is a bearish sign so BTC might go down below $7500 once though I don't think it's gonna see $6000 again.
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Do not panic,because it will only worsen the current situation,panic sellers will only give stress for the market.Stay calm because everything will be fine,not all the times the market will be seen as green all year.It needs to sleep or to correct which is why we need to know how the market works so that we can adopt in any situation we are in.
Pages:
Jump to: