Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over? - page 6. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

when the red price and the assets I own are stuck at high prices it is certain that I do is close the market conditions and continue my vacation or do other activities. do not forget to make a buy order so you can buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 350
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
Well, March 8 is the day of women and love, so everything is red. In fact, it was predictable, the market is not yet stabilized and is in a downward trend. Let's wait a little longer, this should be over.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
Red is good for more buyers to enter. I have a feeling that 2018 will be a golden year for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 13
Of course it isnt over,because the market needs some corrections that is why altcoins and bitocoin suffered from the bleeding today.Dont need to worry to much because the market will soon be recovered from this,you should be excited because these dips could give you and easy money after the market has recovered.
Activity: 560
Now there is a big collapse of the market for several reasons. There were not good news from the SEC and not good news from the Japanese government. It seems to me that this is due to the fact that some people can not understand how to share their money
Activity: 392
You are not the only one who worries about this, everyone is waiting for that soon everything will start to grow again. In recent times, not too good news.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Holding these coins you are trapped into is the best move so that your losses will be minimal and im sure if the market has gone wild again your altcoins will rise from the dips,this is another opportunity from the few people especially those who will buy cheap altcoins from the dips.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Indeed that was worse but now we approach mid of march and a lot of people were expecting the market to come back. Right now the marketcap has fallen again below 350 billion which a lot of people believed would not happen again for a long time.

Why the recent dip? A lot of people are wondering. Was it the Binance hack? Apparently not, as it was not a real hack.
Sometimes there no real reason and the market just tanks. In fact, there were very positive new yesterday.

In the state of Arizona, Bitcoin is now legalized to be able to pay government taxes!
This would be a big precedent in labeling Crypto as legal tender in USA.

Is this news significant enough to ignite the next bull run?
My answer is yes. I am confident we will head into a next Bull regardless how red the markets seem at this point.

Activity: 237
Presale is live!
It’s not much blood bath last month even bad dump happened where bitcoin traded 6k+ now market recovered atleast trading bitcoin above 10 k . It’s normal even some of my equity stocks are also in huge red mark. So wait if you can afford or cut your loss .As you said HODL who got succeed in crypto currency.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I expected the marked to go by now. However everytime it looks like market is recovering it is going down again. Nevertheless I am positive that mayority of alts will surpass their ATH.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
%100 true. I wish I could think about that as well when we were bubble back in december. I felt so much patient and confident so didn't sell any altcoins I hold -then crash hit me hard- pushed me to very low levels.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Perhaps because I'm in a bear market, I haven't found the bad news about the cryptocurrency market today, but the whole market has been on a downward trend, which scares me. Angry
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

In the fall of the crypto currency, there is nothing special. In contrast, for example, from stocks of companies or assets such as oil and gold, digital money has no real price indicators. For shares, this is the number of clients, the cost of the means of production, various kinds of patents, and so on.

For gold and oil - the number of units extracted, stocks, growth in demand due to new production (say, chemical). In the crypto currency, everything is simpler and therefore more unusual: pure demand and a clean offer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Take it easy buddy! If this is your first time of seen red on your holding I hate to break it to you that there are still more plenty reds coming to the market. There is nothing you can do but to wait. And if you don't then you lose!
Activity: 504
Merit: 131

It is not April yet. Maybe it wont even take that long for the market to go up again. I am not sure how the bubbles in stocks and property and hm a possible rise of protectionism will effect blockchain, but I think for the time being you are invested in the right space.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.

I dont really know what happen because i saw the red from morning.
I thought its normal beacuse of price volatile and no need to be panic at all.
From your point, you said that better we invest in the coin which has been getting pumped, so how do we know if the pump just starting or will be finish soon? Its no difficult and this way we normally stuck.
exact!
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I do not know what this is happening, but it is already starting to grieve, already thoughts appear that would all sell as it is lost Hope that this will all grow up.But still need to keep until the last
Activity: 196

I dont really know what happen because i saw the red from morning.
I thought its normal beacuse of price volatile and no need to be panic at all.
From your point, you said that better we invest in the coin which has been getting pumped, so how do we know if the pump just starting or will be finish soon? Its no difficult and this way we normally stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
You should get used to it, aside from market correction, theres a lot of fud and negative news about Bitcoins lately, those with weak hands dumped their coins thinking thats its the end of Bitcoin, specially those who bought when Bitcoin reached ath back in December, and here we are now, price is moving sideways lately.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101

You are not used to seeing this red mark when it happens from time to time, relax it's not the end of the world yet or you are not going to get your investment back, learn to be patient the bullish period will eventually come.
really, the price is always changing and up and down has become a natural thing to happen. only patience will lead you to a happy exit, so keep calm and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: