Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over? - page 3. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
This blood bath will over after some time as some bad news are circulating in the market and this is the effect of that. When that news effect over, it will start moving to upper direction and you will see whole market in green.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
I'm sure it's not for long and by the set of forecasts by the end of March, most altcoins will be on pamp.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
I hope that everything now does not begin to panic and sell all the coins. Typically, most dumps are due to FUD
Activity: 378
It's a part of this market. It happen so many times in past and also happen in future. So don't panic market will be recover soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Have you see this first time? It happens many times before and it happens in future also. The market is in consolidation mode now and you can see a big jump anytime. This is a normal thing for money markets and one positive or negative news makes huge impact on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
Hello, the current problem of the market is the following, at the moment the crypto currency market is going through hard times all this is due to the fact that in the world there are many problems with the creaking of crypto currency at the legislative level and for this factor many countries are afraid to invest in this area
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
just like a normal day in crypto space, 1000$ swings in one day. Bitcoin get hammered so do another alts
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

It is still early mate, anything can happen. Just keep on holding on to your favorite coins and eventually everything will be okay.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
This is the cryptocycle of supply and demand.. also whales and others... just hold for long term.. come back after a year and see the price.. time will show how good the coins you have are.. wish you all the best!
Activity: 378
No, simply because many market swings have become more cautious to enter into projects and work with apprehension. Because the present drawdown by the numbers.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
I think the next huge bullrun will come from adoption by industries(not buying coffee with bitcoin), and that might happen a bit this year but it's the long run we're in now
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This year with Last year the market is very different situation, last year could be holding is best way to make money but now trading can be more profitable, because all crypto in down trend and long consolidation. This mean not over or  end of crypto, just periode of many bad news and could be normal in a few month.
Activity: 168
Lol, welcome to the world of shitcoins--and bitcoin, too.  Volatility is not the exception; it's the norm.

It might be hard, but perhaps you might try not watching the market so intently.  I realize it's not easy when you've got a lot of skin in the game, but you can drive yourself crazy AND be induced to panic-sell.  That's how inexperienced traders lose their shirts.  When the market tanks, see that as a buying opportunity, not as a loss of profit.  And dammit, if you're into crypto you better get used to dips like the ones we're seeing now. 

In other words, being patient pays off. Daytrading is too hard for newbies anyway so there is not much else left to do but hodl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19

You know how volatile are market is few days are like few months if you compare it to stocks. If you want to then cut your losses but if you still have the guts then just wait for the market to recover.

If you have an extra money try to average down.
Activity: 189
The RED mark isn't new, it's been happening from time to time, don't think this is the end of cryptocurrency.
All you need to do is to stay tuned and wait for market to turn GREEN, and this will mark your first experience about dip.
Don't panic!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
So what?
Next week (or maybe in a few weeks) you will see all you coins badly green...
It's normal  Wink
Activity: 196
You know, I watch all the time the pressure is on bitcoin. Many bad news, marshals are selling confiscated bitcoin, the owners of a bankrupt stock exchange are thrown out thousands of bitcoins for sale, countries ban Btc, etc. However, bitcoin does not die, nothing happens to it. Well fell in price, so what? In a month it will recover in price will go up. Nothing to worry about.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
During such red baths , clever & smart traders try to profit maximum & collect as much as possible in order to sell later with large earning margin , while whales enjoy the opportunity, people like you are getting fed up with it .
Hahaha, Nothing is over except your holiday.  Roll Eyes so get real and focus on your portfolio!
This killed me 😂😂
Hello! Ha-ha-ha! Yes that was super funny! I was laughing with my friends! Great answer! Nothing happens! Just wait!!! All will be great!😆😆😆
Activity: 322
Yes, unfortunately this is happening now... Relax this is all normal. it is  crypto Cheesy
Activity: 602
Here we go again, getting worried with the sudden dip of cryptocurrencies. This is the time to buy coins and should take this positively. This is crypto and we all know its characteristic so maybe its dropping right now but as what others always say HODL and don't rush with your decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: