Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?! - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 18, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
what happened to cryptocurrency? nothing, just an ordinary routine. price fluctuations are common in cryptocurrency except that maybe the current decline is too much Grin

It is not an ordinary routine rather an extraordinary happening. If we look at the market from where it was before and the present condition. We can find out that the decline is too harsh and its hurt you know. Time will come the broken hearts will be fixed again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 18, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is currently in a bad situation. Market experiences a bloody situation and a lot of panic occurs. After 3 weeks ago we faced a drastic decline so now for the past week there has been a stagnation in the price of the majority of coins. This situation will not last long because there is strong information that states that Cryptocurrency prices will increase again. Let's wait for what happens and let us hope that a better situation will arrive soon.
I see in some exchanges all altcoins have increased, is this a sign that this lower month will end ?? I hope this will not fall again to the lowest price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 18, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

Blockchain technology is still very young. Unfortunately, its use is currently very limited. It will take several years for the technology to prove its viability. But we see that the real economy is increasingly paying attention to this technology ... I have no doubt that in the near future we will see the widespread use of the blockchain.
Your ascertions are right. The tech is still very young couples with the fact that everyone sprung up and started creating their own tokens for projects that shouldn't exist. Until it stops being about money and blockchain technology proves its viability, mass adoption sites in. Until then the market will always be suppressed and pumped at will.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 17, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
I think the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are still in the beginning phase. So, don't assume that there are no further development till now. There are no bad things in their improvement, they are always improving and have adopted more day to day.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 07:41:53 PM
Adoption of cryptocurrencies will take time and it will be a long process.
Just remember how long did it take for internet to become mainstream.
In 1997 there were 2.7k websites today we have 1.8 billion.
It took more than 20 years.
Blockchain technology is a more complicated one and it will take even more time.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 06:48:11 PM
the more new crypto numbers appear to give us benefits and also new problems at crypto prices. the emergence of new crypto gives us a lot of choices and this is good for crypto and user development, but the more crypto makes us even more confused and some of them lose focus on developing utilities that cause global influence on crypto prices
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
In 2018, many people became disillusioned with cryptocurrency. But I think that we should not lose faith in crypto, because cryptocurrency has great potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
The market is turning green, which means that the mood is improving. Before the new year, who wanted brought the money. The rest buy as a gift cryptocurrency. I also think that the market is now perfectly suited for purchases for correction. But you shouldn't hurry, there are always risks.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 17, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
I know people are feeling too depressed because of the declining market, and the comments from the news reports that the cryptocurrency will die makes them even more panicked. But I urge people to look into the information before accepting it, according to a statistic that doubles the number of people using electronic money in the first three quarters of 2018. The Cambridge University study concludes that Bitcoin's death in the context of a 85% price drop has been exaggerated by the media
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 17, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Currently, it is too early to talk about the success or failure of cryptocurrency. We are at the very beginning of the journey. The development of technical progress will necessarily lead to a massive adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrency, which are an integral part of it. Remember, Bitcoin was conceived as peer-to-peer payments, but then became an accumulation or investment tool. Other cryptocurrencies will also be used for investment purposes.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
At present what happens with crypto currencies is a very drastic reduction in prices or values in this condition, which is needed by investors who have great confidence and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 17, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
Cryptocurrency is currently in a bad situation. Market experiences a bloody situation and a lot of panic occurs. After 3 weeks ago we faced a drastic decline so now for the past week there has been a stagnation in the price of the majority of coins. This situation will not last long because there is strong information that states that Cryptocurrency prices will increase again. Let's wait for what happens and let us hope that a better situation will arrive soon.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 17, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
What is happening to cryptocurrency?!
Cryptocurrencies are actively entering our daily life. Already everyone can eat chicken for cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/kfc-venezuela-accepts-dash-cryptocurrency-joining-subway-and-papa-johns/
KFC Venezuela Accepts Dash Cryptocurrency, Joining Subway and Papa John’s.

I'm wondering if that was the reason for Dash rising during the past couple of days. Anyway it's a good news for crypto community overall, because what we need is real usage of cryptos which is not associated with trading only. Fortunately, there are many other companies accepting BTC and some other cryptos as a payment, KFC Canada is another good example. You can buy movie tickets with Bitcoin at MovieTickets.com, you can purchase movies and TV series at Lionsgate (known for The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow) online shop with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin, and in many places in Switzerland you can buy almost anything with BTC and with some other cryptos. In short, answering the OP's question, nothing bad is happening to cryptocurrency, the adoption is only rising and the results will be seen soon.
certainly, it is a condition which can be said to be good. where everyone can take advantage of their everyday life for crypto freely or easily. future expected crypto can be applied globally and thus applies to the global. thus indicating that Crypto is fine.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 17, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
What is happening to cryptocurrency?!
Cryptocurrencies are actively entering our daily life. Already everyone can eat chicken for cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/kfc-venezuela-accepts-dash-cryptocurrency-joining-subway-and-papa-johns/
KFC Venezuela Accepts Dash Cryptocurrency, Joining Subway and Papa John’s.

I'm wondering if that was the reason for Dash rising during the past couple of days. Anyway it's a good news for crypto community overall, because what we need is real usage of cryptos which is not associated with trading only. Fortunately, there are many other companies accepting BTC and some other cryptos as a payment, KFC Canada is another good example. You can buy movie tickets with Bitcoin at MovieTickets.com, you can purchase movies and TV series at Lionsgate (known for The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow) online shop with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin, and in many places in Switzerland you can buy almost anything with BTC and with some other cryptos. In short, answering the OP's question, nothing bad is happening to cryptocurrency, the adoption is only rising and the results will be seen soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 17, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
I think so crushing the cryptocurrency market is because of the lack of investors and because of the low price of bitcoin there are very few good bounty and no ico that is good so little ones.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
I actually feel like they are going to hit a rock-solid  bottom and many crytos would not be able to survive the storm. Look at the coins, man of which are absolutely worthless as they have no use whatsoever. It's a pity that these shakings will also affect the good coins also.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
Nothing special happens. There is a revaluation of values. The cryptocurrency was greatly overvalued at the beginning of the year, so they are looking for a fair price, and so far they can’t find it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

Blockchain technology is still very young. Unfortunately, its use is currently very limited. It will take several years for the technology to prove its viability. But we see that the real economy is increasingly paying attention to this technology ... I have no doubt that in the near future we will see the widespread use of the blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
Simple cryptocurrency occurs because of preice of coins and especially bitcoin has fallen in the cryptocurrency market. it is also possible for the reason why the cryptocurrency has fallen due to lack of investors and because of this, there is a small amount of money being collected and rotated by crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
the crypto currency is now quiet and there are not many changes, the market is still not showing good signs and many are waiting for the market to recover soon and the crypto currency will become profitable again
Pages:
Jump to: