Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?! - page 7. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 03, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

What is happening with cryptocurrencies is something that no one expected and can not say that it is good. Everyone is waiting for changes, but the probability that they will be positive is incredibly small
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
It is an interesting time for cryptocurrency. To my opinion there isn't too much to worry about. Things will get better later on. Its all about patient and determination.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
December 03, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
Unfortunately, I myself do not understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, obviously one thing is the manipulation of rich people who want to buy cheap. I don’t know what this fall will lead to, but I still believe in the technology itself and the development of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
December 03, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
everything can't happen instantly, I think all projects are still developing and it requires a fairly long process, if you don't see the growth of Blockchain, I think you're wrong, try to learn more about Blockchain
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
To wake up the potential of cryptocurrency market we obviously need more enhanced technical development of it. Commercialized cryptocurrency is very important, more usages and application of cryptocurrency, more successful it will be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
I think the mass adoption and the massive implementagion of crypro will take time and we can expect that in few more years technology will develop more hassle free robots using collaborative technologies like blockchain, AI and algorithmic trading with auto trading and copy trade support. All these developments and adoption by masses will take time.

Blockchain technology is one of the best technology in this modern era. But, of course, any new technology would take time to find its course in our system. Just like the internet, did you ever imagine that internet would be as easy as one touch? Back then, it didn't come to y imagination the internet situation right now. So, let's blockchain flourish the way it should be.
Yes, this is just about the only time problems. technology blockchain still does not know completely and this is a barrier to grow globally and acceptable in various places. but the benefits of this technology can already be proven and already there are several adoptions on this subject.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 03, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
It seems to me that you always need to follow the rules - whatever happens, it's for the best. And at the same time I still upset the current market situation. You need to try yourself in another
Jpt
Activity: 374
November 30, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
Coins are introduced with the specific purposes, and the trend is going on. But the implementation side is weak. Almost all coins have not started implementing what they have been established for. They are involved only in raising money and something else like speculation. So to strengthen coins, the projects should start implementing what they are established for. 
Activity: 267
November 30, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Encryption is rarely used in real life. For the time being, there are no examples applied to large-scale real economy. Perhaps this is the beginning of the development of encryption. Maybe the future will change.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 30, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.
Its because you are just looking at blockchain technology working for crypto. There are other industry that can explore this technology as well.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.
Wrong. Again Blockchain can be taken advantage of many sectors but its a fairly young technology, we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. Maybe in 5 years time we will see how Blockchain can change the course of human history.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

Again, crypto is still on its infancy stage. Give it some time and I'm sure that we're going to see mass adoption.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 30, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
I have always had confidence in the blockchain because I know that the blockchain can promote many industries, but cryptocurrencies can't bring us more benefits. It seems to be just a payment method or investment product!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 02:44:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is enjoying the bear mode and this song is continously rewinding, don't know when the market will recover but at the moment I am sure the bull run is impossible as crypto coins ae struggling to show its best. hoping for a change l am plannning to wait till the end of the year.
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not developed enough, there are many promising technologies, applications of cryptocurrency that we have not explored. Crypto is still in its early stages so give it time to develop, if it can do that, the market will be green again, more adoption of it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 01:55:45 AM
what happened to cryptocurrency? nothing, just an ordinary routine. price fluctuations are common in cryptocurrency except that maybe the current decline is too much Grin
I hope that the current decline will be the last decline in the price of Bitcoin and the coming time will give a great fortune to the value of Bitcoin and again we will see a golden era in the Bitcoin and all other altcoins. I am sure that from the coming year we will see a great year like the year of 2017.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 26, 2018, 11:34:37 PM
I still believe that the blockchain tech will have tremendous impact in the coming years.
Cryptocurrency is just one of the practical use of blockchain.
If one of those ICO's can properly connect blockchain tech, cryptocurrency and business model properly for EVERYDAY use - that will be one of the GOOGLE or AMAZON of the crypto space.

We will eventually see one or two or even several emerge from the crypto primodial soup!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

What do you guys think?

Dont think about the price bias just because the price is going down right now, we need to think ahead. For me this is something big and massive, and many ico daily are doing their best in able to hop in to this trend but we all know that only projects with sound purposes will survive the years to come. Just learn how to pick those.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 26, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
I think we will see an uptrend, but maybe only next year, as we can see there is still a lot of bitcoin transaction and people still use it and a lot of users buy something with bitcoin or just cashout. But i didn't wait so much drop, but i will buy some more and i will hold for long time, maybe in 2019 we can have a bigger price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

What do you guys think?

I call it " RISK ", no doubt about it. Even you try to find the true information about what happen you'll see many opinion without knows which one is the right one. Prepare for the worst is good lesson and be brave to fix and fit our strategy. I agree blockchain will survive and keep grow up, this is future technology and some day will become the leader of future financial transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 26, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
The biggest happenning now in cryptocurrency is that all are affected which are related to bitcoin and other cryptocutrency , the downfall of market price value, because of this ,some ICO bounty are not succesful for it did not reach the
soft cap target ,because also of the market price downfall.
Activity: 350
November 26, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
What is happening with crypto is clear that crypto is currently experiencing a crisis and this has been going on for months, we don't know when crypto will recover, but clearly crypto will return to normal only we don't know when, be patient waiting for this
Pages:
Jump to: