Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?! - page 4. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Of the many crypto users currently not for transactions but for investment and this is a good thing for life in the future.
Crypto's journey provides a view that can make people more patient and will provide more benefits. The development of blockchain and crypto will always be there and continue, this process will continue even in the midst of a crisis.
actually what we need is to believe in the cryptocurrency world and get ready to the worst and to the best that can happen
December 10, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

nothing that has not happened before as in my opinion we see just regular coming up an ddown and htere is jothing bad in it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
I think we should not panic. What is happening to cryptocurrency is just normal correction which will make all the transactions smoother and faster. What we need to do is to look forward to what our future will be. Move forward and make your stay more profitable. I am looking toward a great come back of the market so we better stick around.
Activity: 420
December 10, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
To be honest, it seems to me that nothing terrible happens with cryptocurrency, and now we are just experiencing another fall, and in my heart I believe that it will not be catastrophic!
Nothing terrible is happening , I agree with you , many times have been falling and returning cryptocurrency, so no need to panic
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
I would attribute much of the selling lately to what is going on in other financial markets. Either way, hopefully the selling stops sometime here...
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
To be honest, it seems to me that nothing terrible happens with cryptocurrency, and now we are just experiencing another fall, and in my heart I believe that it will not be catastrophic!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 10, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
that is also the cause of the fall in the price of bitcoin and a long time to go up. because even though there are millions of dollars in transfers, but only in the crypto market or only between traders, there is no commercial use of crypto transfers. crypto should have developed for this, at least for the small shop first.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 10, 2018, 06:03:04 AM
In my opinion, blockchain will become increasingly widespread with the development of new technologies, especially such as the Internet of things, smart homes, etc. Blockchain should acquire particular importance in the field of international money transfers, banking, and notarial transactions. Therefore, the development of the crypto sphere will continue.
Activity: 196
December 10, 2018, 02:14:27 AM
What is happening to cryptocurrency?!
Cryptocurrencies are actively entering our daily life. Already everyone can eat chicken for cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/kfc-venezuela-accepts-dash-cryptocurrency-joining-subway-and-papa-johns/
KFC Venezuela Accepts Dash Cryptocurrency, Joining Subway and Papa John’s.
Activity: 271
December 10, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

this is just insane.. you said millions of dollars are being transfered everyday but not many are using it. Of course less people use it because only few people are owning it and they have the right to holding it for a while. what happens nowb is that prices are now on bearish situation.
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 01:28:09 AM
Nothing is happening to crypto.It is one of those things to expect from crypto.Sooner or later,we will be back up there smiling again.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 10, 2018, 12:41:46 AM
The decline of price is the indication that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to change at all times. It shows that no other can predict things to happen as it is. Actually we don't know this bear market end which is not normal trend of crash during December. I guess once there will have increase pretty sure it will hit the moon and new high price will be recorded.
all traders here should have the same thoughts as you, so that the market does not fall too deep because of the panic they do by selling cheap assets. because after the decline there will definitely be an increase again
December 09, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
Of the many crypto users currently not for transactions but for investment and this is a good thing for life in the future.
Crypto's journey provides a view that can make people more patient and will provide more benefits. The development of blockchain and crypto will always be there and continue, this process will continue even in the midst of a crisis.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

What do you guys think?

Right now cryptocurrency is mostly used as an investment or just to be trade in the market.
It still lacking the implementation to be used as a way of payment system, I think it's just a few of it right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
The decline of price is the indication that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to change at all times. It shows that no other can predict things to happen as it is. Actually we don't know this bear market end which is not normal trend of crash during December. I guess once there will have increase pretty sure it will hit the moon and new high price will be recorded.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
December 09, 2018, 10:03:35 PM
Crypto is undergoing a process for further development, still having plenty of time to be strong and valuable. Slowly, the situation that is considered a crisis will end and will rise again and a bull run. Be patient to find good days from crypto.
December 09, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
Cryptocurrency is currently experiencing a severe crisis and no one knows when it will end, this is really something unpleasant, no one can predict crypto in the future, as long as people still use crypto, of course crypto will be able to survive for the future
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 09, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

What do you guys think?

Sadly, lots of ICOs/projects are copying each other, and lots of people thinks that those project already covered everything possible, but its a lie.
There are lots of technologies that blockchain didn't explored yet.
A very good and working example is CoinBundle, that began the crypto investment onto bundles, and after some months has been copied by CoinBase.
Activity: 308
December 09, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
The entire crypto world is in crisis. This is a massive, prolonged dump; and real people are suffering real consequences and most of them are alone, because bitcoin isn't a community, its just a money.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 08, 2018, 09:11:01 PM
For me cryptocurrencies is served on its purpose according to its project functions but some people did not notice on that because as what they have see's that crypto are only for tradings and they don't see the main uses.
Pages:
Jump to: