Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?! - page 3. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
although a lot of money up to millions of dollars is transferred every day using cryptocurrency but it will not make the price of cryptocurrency experience an increase in prices, in fact it makes the price break like this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

in my opinion, what is happening with the digital currency today is a lack of trust from the public, and a lack of understanding for the public about blockchain technology. I think that with the technology currently being developed by the digital currency, it is sufficient. which but needs to be socialized to the world about these technologies to be more developed. I think this is the case now.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 17, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
Crypto currency is experiencing a very drastic decline and many investors are panicking and fear of the decline remains the main capital investment confidence and patience
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 17, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

Yep, almost the main use of cryptocurrency now is being to saving and transfering each other. There are not much coins which are applied in applications are running in real life
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
December 17, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
cryptocurrency has hated it a lot this year and many have made bad news and are trying to tear down the price of cryptocurrency, as currently the price of bitcoin collapses down to the base price.
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

What do you guys think?

Investors big and small hands tired of the suspended state of Bitcoin and the industry as a whole. Until the government makes a final decision on the status of cryptocurrencies, we will observe a drop in trading volumes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 17, 2018, 03:28:55 AM
Mass adoption hasn't set in yet so I would agree with you that blockchain technology isn't being used majorly by people. But that doesn't have anything to do with the effectiveness of the tech. It's just normal with new inventions after a while mass adoption and usecase suffices
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
The downtrend continues and nobody is able to tell you when it is going to end, because nobody can predict the market movements. Just stay relaxed and do not look at CMC every day. Find another hobby.

I think the downtrend will continue and the price will decrease at the end of this year. And the market cap of this market will go down; nobody can predict the market. I think now you should not follow the price of this market, please go out and seek a job.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 17, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

What do you guys think?

Crytpo still has a very bright future, and developments are coming all the time. What this year's price drops tell us is that prices are based largely on speculation. At the moment it's all about what we think crypto may do, rather than actual current uses. Markets are thin, and this increases volatility. Don't worry about the long term, I think it will be fine.
Activity: 378
December 17, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

What do you guys think?

To be honest, I personally do not understand what is happening with this industry. At the beginning of the year, everyone was building Grand plans and goals, there was such crypto-euphoria, everyone believed in endless growth. But it turned out to be much more prosaic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
price competition on cryptocurrency is getting tougher so that many crypto coins have increased their prices, this obviously will greatly affect the development of cryptocurrency from all fields.
Activity: 490
December 12, 2018, 06:09:38 AM
Don't you see what is happening to crypto?
To my mind there is a strong decrease and whay we see here is disgusting. Yeah, it is so, crypto is manipulated
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
The downtrend continues and nobody is able to tell you when it is going to end, because nobody can predict the market movements. Just stay relaxed and do not look at CMC every day. Find another hobby.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
The sluggish market situation makes us all have to wait and be patient, this is a difficult situation and will have an uncertain future.
To overcome this we will try to be able to convince people that this situation will be passed.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
It seems to me that you always need to follow the rules - whatever happens, it's for the best. And at the same time I still upset the current market situation. You need to try yourself in another
It seems like those who are upset with the current situation are not just you, but almost all the members in this forum also feel the same way. but I still believe that there will be its own time to be able to reach a bullish trend
They all have to wait for a good time and do not have to blame the cryptocurrency for any weakness and the coin do not dump itself but that are we people who start to sell our coins and dump them all if we will not sell and we all will hold and will use only these currencies for our transactions and buy and sale then this market will be at a better stage again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
December 10, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
what is happening in cryptocurrency today is just normal low bitcoin price. because of the small number of investors so low bitcoin so that in the year of 2019 investors are increasing and bitcoin increases.
Activity: 490
December 10, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
Not only this time crypto currency has experienced a very bad thing, if we look back at the history of the chart in coinmarketcap then we will know that crypto currency is an investment that can go down and go up in an instant, so I still hope that the price of crypto currency will get better soon
Activity: 325
December 10, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
After last year prices for all coins were maximum, this year a long correction continues and the market is controlled by bears, and nobody knows when this trend will end. However, we need to take advantage of this situation and buy as much as possible of coins.
This trend will end when the big manipulators are satisfied. I think it will happen soon. Buying coins is a good decision now. The turning day is coming.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 10, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
I think we should not panic. What is happening to cryptocurrency is just normal correction which will make all the transactions smoother and faster. What we need to do is to look forward to what our future will be. Move forward and make your stay more profitable. I am looking toward a great come back of the market so we better stick around.
If you have this instinct that the market can recover and you have the courage to keep being calm then better to stay focused and keep your mindset to the next level, the cycle already happen before and most of the time the comeback really bring a huge gains, so make sure you are ready to wait and willing to hold until you reach your target profits.
Activity: 753
December 10, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
After last year prices for all coins were maximum, this year a long correction continues and the market is controlled by bears, and nobody knows when this trend will end. However, we need to take advantage of this situation and buy as much as possible of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: