Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to new projects? - page 2. (Read 5849 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 12:32:54 AM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

In my opinion, I believe the market is getting much more turbulent and it takes greater effort to remain relevant in the cryptocurrency space. The upcoming projects needs to be aware that the market is not a bed of roses and brase up for the journey ahead.
Activity: 16
December 07, 2019, 12:23:17 AM
New project keep profitable if look good by investor, they have modify their website and have give best thing for their site look interested to make investor want to invest, have build with experience team to get their project success from selling coin on ICO until listing with exchange market to get much profit both owner developer project and investor.
Even scam projects still have very nice websites, so websites being cool doesn't depict if a project should be interesting for investors or not. I agree with you that the team experience is important, and most especially team legitimacy (are they real or not). New projects keep dropping steadily, and I think this is because there are no regulations checkmating eligibility to launch a crypto project. Most times all these altcoins will dump hard after token sale, this is mainly because team is also interested in dumping their own tokens, well that's the primary aim of most projects. A few good projects are dying because most times team gets discouraged and give up  looking at the effort they put in not collerating with the price movement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 06, 2019, 11:47:18 PM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

it is very difficult for us to predict the price of a coin in the market. because we've seen a lot of altcoin that can die quickly so that in a short time the price of a new altcoin has no value at all in the market. and in my opinion this project is not good, because a good project is a project that continues to oversee the price of altcoin which they have created up to various markets by making various events.
Exactly we are working with an anonymous system so investing in any project shouldn't be done blindly infect we should gain proper knowledge first and make a research about it. New projects are made by new people so they don’t provide such safety that investors want from their investing projects that’s why new projects are still struggling projects for me.
Are you only expecting that you will get high rewards? Your expectation doesn't meet and that leads you in dissatisfaction. Consider the risks before investing, you should know that ICOs and IEOs are very risky investment because the success rate is very low. Knowledge will help you to find out if the project can become succesful or not, if you have it then you are lucky because you know what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 06, 2019, 11:45:50 PM
Its very simple to answer. Lots and lots of people are now getting into crypto without much prior knowledge with just one goal in their mind. That is get quick money and move away. Thats why we are staring at the pathetic situation of crypto now.
the point is, many people are greedy enough to think of a good concept and use it to collect their coffers. however, quite a lot of projects this year have gone far enough, but have been abandoned, there is even a high possibility that it will lead to a scam.
it is very true that the people who develop such projects only want to use the project to attract new investors who are in a hurry to get rich quickly. it's all about money and how to get rich quickly. because of this, be careful about choosing a project.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
December 06, 2019, 10:55:57 PM
New project keep profitable if look good by investor, they have modify their website and have give best thing for their site look interested to make investor want to invest, have build with experience team to get their project success from selling coin on ICO until listing with exchange market to get much profit both owner developer project and investor.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 06, 2019, 10:46:18 PM
We have too many coins to start with, even the community are confused they don't know which one to choose anymore. Many people are sceptical about investing in any coin for now so many new coin are bound to face death.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 06, 2019, 07:11:59 PM
Let me tell you a method of making money from new projects of this market.
A friend of mine would send a message to the project team members before investing in a project. He would also ask if you are really in charge of this project. Would you look at the seriousness of the investment?
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
December 06, 2019, 07:04:15 PM

This all new projects have almost all released goals for start. They should show us some awesome roadmap which will show how project will grow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 06, 2019, 05:11:34 PM

it is very difficult for us to predict the price of a coin in the market. because we've seen a lot of altcoin that can die quickly so that in a short time the price of a new altcoin has no value at all in the market. and in my opinion this project is not good, because a good project is a project that continues to oversee the price of altcoin which they have created up to various markets by making various events.
Exactly we are working with an anonymous system so investing in any project shouldn't be done blindly infect we should gain proper knowledge first and make a research about it. New projects are made by new people so they don’t provide such safety that investors want from their investing projects that’s why new projects are still struggling projects for me.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 06, 2019, 11:39:11 AM
Even in the other aspects of life, timing is very important. I guess some projects are been develop at the wrong time. The present state of the crypto market can cripple any project. Some dev do not have the right partners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 06, 2019, 11:35:21 AM
Its very simple to answer. Lots and lots of people are now getting into crypto without much prior knowledge with just one goal in their mind. That is get quick money and move away. Thats why we are staring at the pathetic situation of crypto now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 06, 2019, 11:33:48 AM
It is just simply lack of trust of investors anymore in these existing projects especially if it is ICO. Good thing that this seems like an IEO period now and we shall see what's ahead of this.
I remember the booming of ICOs back in the days during 2017, and it slowly faded throughout the consecutive years. It looks like it has relevance to what's happening right now.
You are undoubtedly right, I am very tired of such topics, is it really not clear that all the events in this industry are taking place according to the trend set by large companies and players in this industry. Just accept that IEO will either cease to exist and be replaced by something else, or it will be modernized in such a way that it was no longer effective, so new projects will not come out, it makes sense to go out if you already know that investors will not give them money!?
Activity: 79
December 06, 2019, 09:29:45 AM
What do you mean by good projects? Are you mentioning their visions, necessity, and usability? I don’t think if you meant the said things, that type of project is not getting failed. They might be facing instant or initial difficulties getting people or adoption concern, but if a project has such things assured, they will be roaring soon for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 06, 2019, 06:31:28 AM

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2019, 05:52:03 AM
I would say that most of the project are in incubation right now, you'll hear more about them succeeding in the years to come. I'm following my project of interest, Amoveo, closely, so that I'll know first when it booms
What we succeed will always be heard because they can be a reference for others, and of course everyone who joins the project will definitely observe it first so they can know more about the project that they will be following.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
December 06, 2019, 03:51:26 AM

This is not a matter of being a good project, it is a matter which is more than that. It takes more than being good to survive this current market, the team needs good strategy to maintain their worth and existence, this is because most investors hardly trust projects now so once they see profit, they exit the project. But putting strategies in place and working closely with the roadmap as well as adding new updates will go a long way in helping a project grow. Another issue is, most projects after successful sales and listing will start extending roadmap which is a bad sign to most investors.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 06, 2019, 02:11:03 AM
I would say that most of the project are in incubation right now, you'll hear more about them succeeding in the years to come. I'm following my project of interest, Amoveo, closely, so that I'll know first when it booms
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 06, 2019, 02:04:08 AM
We should always choose the right project, but in some use cases, we don't know why they are failing without any reputations in the market. Even though they develop the product and it is impossible for them to market their product, the development team is kept failing to develop whatever they promise during their crowdsales.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 06, 2019, 01:11:36 AM
besides the project scam, another thing that helps a new project to die quickly is an unprofessional team.  This makes many projects that have good concepts die quickly.  the inability of the team to manage all strategies from marketing to product development makes a project has no price.  because it is very important to choose a project based on the ability of the team
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 06, 2019, 12:34:33 AM
many factors influence the bad image of new projects, especially indications of fraud, lack of project ideas or product marketing, weak market situation, many new developers do not care about the projects they have built before and also the loss of investor confidence in new projects at this time.
Scammers who created the distrust of investors are the main factor why many new projects are unable to make a good progress they've got nothing from any traders and investors as supporters are now wiser than before. They already learned from the previous market movement and how new project perform previously. There's a big need to keep enhancing your understanding to avoid making a big mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: