Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to new projects? - page 3. (Read 5849 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2019, 12:16:10 AM
With the market situation not in line with expectations, I think it is difficult for new projects to find many investors who are interested in investing their capital, so that even though the project is actually a good one, sometimes the sale of their tokens is unsatisfactory. therefore they have difficulty developing their projects and eventually many projects do not continue
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 05, 2019, 11:14:47 PM
Deceptive projects make us lose confidence in new startup projects. There are many potential projects that died without users and investors interested.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 05, 2019, 11:05:09 PM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

In my opinion, what could be the reason for the constant death of new projects is that the investing climate is not favourable now. I recall few years back around year 2017 where we had projects springing up on every side, they were attracted by the flourishing cryptocurrency space where investors were willing to invest in any project even without any form of research.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
December 05, 2019, 07:53:01 PM
Many scam projects appeared after the ICO HYPE during 2017. The new projects don't have a precious goal and their whitepaper is full of lies. Before investing in the chosen project, I always make my own research. There is no way to convince the experienced people to invest in a useless project without any real working product. After making a research, the investment amount is divided into the new projects with higher potential in order to avoid the unnecessary risks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 05, 2019, 06:17:16 PM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

There are really existing projects that we can see nowadays but we cannot say this was all good by just one glance. Investors are now getting wiser than before because they have already learned from their mistakes from past projects which some doesn't work out so good. Well, we must assure first the credibility and clarity of the project before we can therefore conclude that such project is good or not. But due to the fact that there are so many of them which is not proportional to the number of engagers or investors, many projects are not being attended which lead to the death of it. There are many promising projects out there but the publicity of it makes a really important role to let people know the project and if that cannot be done, people will not know about it and that's when that project will totally be abandoned or forgotten even if it is a good one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 05, 2019, 02:30:30 PM
New projects are without utility and prospects. Most of them are scam as well if a project has utility, it will be hard to fail. There are some new projects that survived, they are doing well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 05, 2019, 02:05:37 PM
many factors influence the bad image of new projects, especially indications of fraud, lack of project ideas or product marketing, weak market situation, many new developers do not care about the projects they have built before and also the loss of investor confidence in new projects at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

Honestly, most of the bounty campaign now that I found and discovered are not good, instead of joining in it I would rather not to apply and wait more another campaign project that will rise here, it might be good when it comes at the right time anyway. It will be a waste of time only if I join in them actually. For what is happening now was really *HECK Angry
What happens, in reality, is the real face of the bouncy campaigns we need to consider. The good days are gone and the chances of price recovery are under the %50. Actually, the good pay rates don't guarantee the project will become successful and one more disadvantage of high pay-rates is the dump risk. After getting listed the price is dumped by the paid bounty hunters.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
December 05, 2019, 10:16:10 AM

Honestly, most of the bounty campaign now that I found and discovered are not good, instead of joining in it I would rather not to apply and wait more another campaign project that will rise here, it might be good when it comes at the right time anyway. It will be a waste of time only if I join in them actually. For what is happening now was really *HECK Angry
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 04, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

It is not easy for new projects to achieve sales targets in the current poor condition of the crypto market. In addition to unfavorable market conditions, the number of scam projects affects investor confidence in investing. But fortunately now the token sale method uses the IEO method so that scams that harm investors can be minimized

Who cares now about the method of selling tokens when investor confidence has fallen to new projects. I feel this situation will continue for a long time because it is beneficial to someone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 04, 2019, 02:17:44 PM
I think that now it’s just not a favorable time to enter the market, and this time does not spare anyone, together with scammers, good guys who have a really good idea fly away, some even have a product, but since this is a market too badly spoiled by manipulations and scammers, no one can succeed on it, except for those companies that raised their funds back in 2018 on a preliminary sale.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2019, 02:02:01 PM

its because people are making projects just to make money or experiment
its like in real life.. 95% of the startups fail and it always was like that.
Yeah, i agree with your opinion but i want add something likes a lot of projects launched by scammers. They are not experienced development i think it is main reason of fail projects. Very few people will develop ICO projects for research purpose. Huge new projects in the market but almost are not enough utility tokens.
In real life, the newly launched businesses fail with a %90 failure rate in their first year. Consistency is the key but many projects aim to make more money in the crypto industry rather than bothering themselves with the legal paperwork with regulators. Easy money for the scammers but they see the opportunities here with the wrong intention. New projects look professional but these projects can't survive in the long bear markets.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
December 03, 2019, 02:29:31 PM

Yeah, i agree with your opinion but i want add something likes a lot of projects launched by scammers. They are not experienced development i think it is main reason of fail projects. Very few people will develop ICO projects for research purpose. Huge new projects in the market but almost are not enough utility tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
December 03, 2019, 10:11:52 AM
the crypto business is faced with the same fate as other business out there.  to run a business, there are factors involved. ideas, marketing skills, value and use-case. As long as your product has these features. it will definitely succeed. what matters is time. give it time and concentration. it will pick up. although most, investors are scared of loosing their funds. quality products always survive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
December 03, 2019, 08:23:07 AM
The way i see it, i never see ICO/IEO really explaining a real business model, there is the part
about the project they want to develop and everything about the token and how to buy it, but
what is very rarely if ever seen, is how and when they will have something to sell, how many they
are planning to sell, and how this will translate to the token sold in the ICO rising price on the exchange.

I concur completely, your response was generously packed with holistic insight.
Would you be as generous as to allow me to send a link to a concept paper (pdf)
that I believe has the potential of meeting and perhaps even exceeding the criteria
you outline in the post above?

In any event, I consider you a great find and one of a handful I've encountered
with the breadth and depth of understanding you bring to the table. Thank you.

Sure you can send the PDF Smiley i think there is lot of thinking To do on how To fund blockchain project properly , ICO are not really very good, IEO ultimately depend on the trust with the exchange to be neutral and objective, but even selling token as both fund rising speculative assets and utility token for users is not very good idea imo. Neither for the investor or the project development long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
December 03, 2019, 08:15:49 AM
One of the reasons why projects fail is that the team makes very big projections of what they ''aim'' to do without being sure of the possibility of getting the required resources (Human and Non-Human) to help achieve that huge goal of the project. The problems starts from not been able to get enough funding from the fund raiser event, sometimes delivery a substandard product with bad UIX if at all they are able to kick off. Greed on the team side has a role to play when pointing factors that could be responsible for failed projects. the list goes on

This is "VAPORWARE"
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 03, 2019, 05:56:55 AM

It is not easy for new projects to achieve sales targets in the current poor condition of the crypto market. In addition to unfavorable market conditions, the number of scam projects affects investor confidence in investing. But fortunately now the token sale method uses the IEO method so that scams that harm investors can be minimized
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 03, 2019, 04:49:57 AM

What is largely killing the good business is funding because they most times don't get to anywhere near that soft capitalization talk less of hard cap which usually happen in the past and when that happen all milestone established in the framework and project completion timetable becomes a futile exercise or say an exercise that is a waste of energy. The reason is not far fetched though, its that the market has gotten to a point where every project sends a signal of scam and several amount of money is needed for campaign if that notion would be converted to a one receptive to projects otherwise, it would not make any difference other than to fail.
For the time being it can be said that it is very difficult to attract investors to invest in new projects, the reason being that many projects turn into scams which then make investors disadvantaged and do not want this to be repeated, so they will be more careful or you could say will wait at the right time to start investing again in new projects. Because of the difficulty in attracting these investors, the softcap has not been reached and the plans that have been prepared will be in vain and fail.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 03, 2019, 01:12:49 AM

Most of the projects are failing because they will show low interest to raise money, but after raising the money they won't bother to progress the further level of the project. Of course, 95% of startups will fail, but they need to work hard to develop and in this competitive world, it is impossible to sustain but we have to prove ourselves.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
December 03, 2019, 12:57:39 AM
Many good projects are already on the market, which is strong then he will continue to survive in the long bearish during this time. Then those who cannot survive will be weak and die slowly. yes there are projects like this, one by one die. Someone's perception is that if the project is a fraud and some say that the project is not a fraud, but because it cannot survive in a situation like this.
Pages:
Jump to: