Pages:
Author

Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it? - page 2. (Read 10199 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
Any one of us wants to live free. Because life has no golden framework around. Freedom is when you live up to your interests, do the work you like, do not depend on anyone. No begging, begging someone. Feel to be alive for yourself. And what do you conceive about freedom?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Live every day like its your last day on earth.

It would make my life very unhappy to live every day like its my last, because I like plans and I need a perspective. Life is like a mission and without goals to achieve it is somehow meaningless
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Real freedom is freedom of thought, action, word. Freedom to choose a profession your like, and not because parents so much wanted or amount money in your pocket. Real freedom does not happen, we always depend on something. Money, people, time.
Activity: 13
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.

in my opinion,freedom  means you should have a  stable job which support your life and to be financial independent. don't break the law and love your family.
Activity: 47
Freedom is not absolute.Freedom must be limited for every human being.Freedom is natural.One kind of human being rights.I'm getting free but limited.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Real freedom is exercising your right without jeopardizing the rights of others. It also should have laws governing it, and to prevent abuse, should have a limitation.
Activity: 504

Total freedom is having to decide in everything and doing it without the hindrance of other factors except the moral bounds. We can be truly free but we cannot violate the moral laws which is not to kill a fellow human etc.
Activity: 97
Real freedom of view to me is doing what i want to do.But it is not like doing whatever it is.It has to be ethical and it must not be something that harms other.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
In my view,  freedom is no pressure. Nobody can rule and forbid us to do anything we want.  We have  our own life. The important thing of being free is when people stop commenting or critizising what we're doing.  That will be a real freedom

Yes from ithe word itself free.  There is no pressure just like what you said but I disagree when you said no body can rule to forbid us in anything we want.  It is like we should do all things we want even if its wrong.  Freedom is walking without the fear of being molested, sleeping without overthinking things.  Freedom is when we are not afraid of our surroundings.  The feeling of being secure.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
In my view,  freedom is no pressure. Nobody can rule and forbid us to do anything we want.  We have  our own life. The important thing of being free is when people stop commenting or critizising what we're doing.  That will be a real freedom
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
There is no real freedom without real responsibility.
Today people talking about ''rights'' but don't want to take responsibility for themselves, their community or country.
if you drive car improperly you can kill someone. So without the responsibility in driving there is no freedom, only harm for others or yourself.
It's the same with anything else in our life.
Activity: 546
Yes, freedom has many aspects. As mentioned above, there is financial freedom, freedom of religion, freedom of choice, all aspects are difficult to list but I believe that higher freedom is spiritual freedom when a person is inside free.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
We have different views about FREEDOM, Well for me its a mix of Financial and Time Freedom, Where you don't have to worry about your finances and you are also not stuck with your 9-5 Job. Where you could invest your time to the most important things in life, such as your family and your spiritual being. But It takes a lot of hard work to attain this kind of freedom. That is what I want to achieve in my life financial and time freedom for my family.  Smiley
Activity: 77
real freedom is to be free to think and make decision  without need to back to family or government

free not mean to be nude .
Activity: 210
Freedom to me is having no masters collecting mine or anyone else money. Its getting up and decided I want to go to paradise today and I go without worrying about finance. Its so everybody has enough food and health care.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Real freedom for me is to be able to do the things you want without thinking or minding others, without the fear having anyone thinking of you and judging you of your action and to also be able to live freely until you are satisfied.
Activity: 184
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Freedom is when you can do whatever you want, when you want and whatever you want. But it is important that these actions do not harm the environment otherwise it will be selfish towards others.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Real freedom is when you can choose anything you want. You can choose to have better education, job, health care, freedom speech, etc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Freedom is to act without thinking a lot,freedom is not to have secrets,freedom is not to be afraid,freedom is to be different.We may have developed our community comparative with the past, but there are still countires with basically problems of social rights (like the job,the women,etc.).Even the western countries are not truly freedom and I think people will never be.

Freedom is the thing that all of us are holding in everyday life. All of us are free to do what we want. But we should not mistreat the freedom that is given to us and we should not use it in a way that other people can get harm that can lead to killing someone. We should use our freedom with limitations and in proper way that can help to solve the problem in our world. Me, I get my freedom but I use it in a  good way and not in harmful way.
Activity: 98
Freedom is to act without thinking a lot,freedom is not to have secrets,freedom is not to be afraid,freedom is to be different.We may have developed our community comparative with the past, but there are still countires with basically problems of social rights (like the job,the women,etc.).Even the western countries are not truly freedom and I think people will never be.
Pages:
Jump to: