Pages:
Author

Topic: What is some of the best crypto technology to invest in - page 2. (Read 5972 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Currently the one the makes a lot of noise is Litecoin [LTC] due to the possible activation of Segwit.  So if you are into investing to technology, I would say Litecoin for now, or Bitsend (since it is also into Segwit).  Some said crypto banking is good but well it defeats the purpose why we are into crypto anyway.  We are escaping banks aren't we?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
people who are really quick earners they are already engaged massivly with the altcoin trading we can see only yobit or only polonix site then we can realize its populaton which is feuling it. if ya thinking about only profit then go for altcoin or if you are planning to go long time then go for others
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
I would recommend invest in to enthereum, because it is so long on current market and the price always changes. Ethereum have a really nice market cup and a lot of investor
We have to suggest him about ethereum if he is looking for short term investment because in ethereum there is not much services so any time if the investors started to sell then the price will fall while bitcoin is now widely used for different services by different companies so it has a strong base.
Ethereum is only on its way down now, the pump is over and while I don't think it's getting dumped, it's definitely not going much higher, at least for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I would recommend invest in to enthereum, because it is so long on current market and the price always changes. Ethereum have a really nice market cup and a lot of investor
We have to suggest him about ethereum if he is looking for short term investment because in ethereum there is not much services so any time if the investors started to sell then the price will fall while bitcoin is now widely used for different services by different companies so it has a strong base.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Whether it be new technology, miners or even an altcoin, what is the best thing to currently invest in?

I would stick with major altcoins like etheriun, dash, or litecoin and maybe a few others.
ethereum is proving popular and well established seeing the number of altcoins based on its script, it wont be long before it goes to the moon..so better invest now while the price is low.
The minor altcoins are probably riskier. Also, diversify with several coins and some bitcoin as well.

That is the beauty about investments its a gamble when you go for a minority altcoin and one day it will payback good money  Wink
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Whether it be new technology, miners or even an altcoin, what is the best thing to currently invest in?

I would stick with major altcoins like etheriun, dash, or litecoin and maybe a few others. The minor altcoins are probably riskier. Also, diversify with several coins and some bitcoin as well.
But I never believe into any of altcoins. I am just a pure bitcoin holder. I am very much sure when bitcoin prices will be reaching huge levels like in millions, altcoins will hit values almost equivalent to nothing. Because they need to maintain their dollar equivalent value which will force them to get dumped.

The best crypto technology till date must be bitcoin alone. Keep your investments there and have peace of mind for your rest of life too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I would stick with major altcoins like etheriun, dash, or litecoin and maybe a few others. The minor altcoins are probably riskier. Also, diversify with several coins and some bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Not only ETH, but other crypto like Dash, steem etc are also have a long term future. I think you can invest in the top 20 coins available at Poloniex ( Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Exchange) and you are safe to go.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I have found out many typos in your post, I hope that is only because you were in a hurry, and you haven't read your post before sending it.
It is obviously not "enthereum" but ethereum- sorry for saying that but this typo made me laugh really hard Cheesy Thanks a lot, that made my day Smiley
Market "cup" is also pretty funny, but I think you meant Market Cap Smiley

Anyway, I cannot understand why do you think that ethereum is worth to invest in, it doesnt really matters that they are alive for long on crypto markets, you should give us some specific reason.
Also, "price always changes" is something rather clear, because every asset changes it's price, but it is not a reason to invest in,  unless you are a daily trader earning on price difference.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I really like the idea of creating lightining network, it really has made me curious about this theory, it might be a great solution of online payments.
Golem is also something that might bring a great returns, it is a new technology that gains more and more interest among investors as we can see, Im also considering about putting some of my funds into it.

The best thing about investing in particular technology, is that you dont invest in some coin which may be dumped, the asset you invest in has got a back-up in form of smart idea, some technology which may proove itself very precious.
I also really like moonlite technology, I think it may turn out that it will bring massive returns in the future.

After all, you can just stay with bitcoin. Blockchain is something really revolutionary, Im sure that it will have great influence on the world markets.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Invest in ICN,TAAS, MELONPORT and you do not need to invest in any other crypto for these projects will take care of your investment.
ICN invested in Golem and byteball and earned 1000 ETH profit from recent Golem pump.
Activity: 672

In my point of view invest in alternative coin is good idea, we can take some profit from Movement price of alternative coin which seems very nice for a trader. Alternative coin is good option for investment to you if you are a trader.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I do not know much what can be invested
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For me you better choose the ethereum , litecoin , monero , Dash, and komodo this altcoin have potential to increase in the future. My number the best altcoin for me is ethereum I see tha potential of this coin last 1 year ago when I bought ether and after 1 year my monry becomes times 5 if I sell this now . But I wait 1 year more because I believe this coin not reach the high price so I can wait I want make more profit. I hope my money become times 10 up to 20.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
What do you think about ZCASH ? They say in some aspects it is better than Monero

Well I can say that ZCASH is doing good at its early stage but I have read some issues about them and that makes me doubt with them. And base on the community's assumption and feed back I can say that XMR is better to invest now. There are also good one to invest like Chronobank it's ICO is still not over so you can still cope up.

what issues? there are no issue with zcash, it was just dumped because the initian inflation was very very low, block reward increase after that and the price tanked as a result

also the distribution of zcash will change in 4 years when miners will get everything, zcash can still surprise us with a good pump to 0.1 or more, monero is already very high it will be hard for it to reach 0.03 like etheruem did

That was the issue that I'm saying, they were dumped and that's an issue already for me. That's why I didn't pursue my investment to it already. And let's just hope that zcash can do a comeback for the next upcoming years and let's see if it can make many investors attracted and encourage again. Yeah monero all the way, though ETH is high we'll see it also in the next years.

The ZCash is under active development. So the price could rise a lot in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
What do you think about ZCASH ? They say in some aspects it is better than Monero

Well I can say that ZCASH is doing good at its early stage but I have read some issues about them and that makes me doubt with them. And base on the community's assumption and feed back I can say that XMR is better to invest now. There are also good one to invest like Chronobank it's ICO is still not over so you can still cope up.

what issues? there are no issue with zcash, it was just dumped because the initian inflation was very very low, block reward increase after that and the price tanked as a result

also the distribution of zcash will change in 4 years when miners will get everything, zcash can still surprise us with a good pump to 0.1 or more, monero is already very high it will be hard for it to reach 0.03 like etheruem did
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Mooncoin has a working platform that enables Smart Likes. Its a system to trasfer value and allows every website to become a wallet. It is now mineable without wallets and provides a decentralized operating system with no wallets at all, no sign up plus its fully decentralized using the Mooncoin blockchain. It allows the whole internet to become a blockchain.

You can find more information about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17349370

Good to know update on mooncoin.  This had been around since 2013.

Anyway I think WBB is  one of the good choice together with ETH, Dash and Monero.  But I still think   Bitcoin Blockchain is the best one to invest with our money.

1) bitcoin
2) namecoin
3) mooncoin (moonlite is on top of mooncoin blockchain)
copper member
Activity: 1050

Mooncoin has a working platform that enables Smart Likes. Its a system to trasfer value and allows every website to become a wallet. It is now mineable without wallets and provides a decentralized operating system with no wallets at all, no sign up plus its fully decentralized using the Mooncoin blockchain. It allows the whole internet to become a blockchain.

You can find more information about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17349370

Good to know update on mooncoin.  This had been around since 2013.

Anyway I think WBB is  one of the good choice together with ETH, Dash and Monero.  But I still think   Bitcoin Blockchain is the best one to invest with our money.
Activity: 518

It has both anonymous and non anonyous address. I am not sure if that is better than Monero. But Monero is mailny mined by botnet now.
Zcash is awesome and it contains a lot of potential advantages. The more you use it, the more awesome it can be. About 5 or 10 years later, i bet that zcash will be mostly used by hackers and it will affect other people alot. The anonymity will make zcash become even greater than bitcoin. However, you need to be patient if you want to invest your money in Zcash because there is nothing can ensure that it will become popular in about 1 or 2 years. You should hold about 5 years if you want to have some profit
Pages:
Jump to: