Pages:
Author

Topic: What is some of the best crypto technology to invest in - page 4. (Read 5972 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin,no doubt, is the best investment but since bitcoin price is not under everyone's reach, it is good to invest some small amounts in LISK and Ethereum.LISK appears more promising to me at the moment but in this world of quickly dying cryptos,one should'nt invest too much in one coin
Why is everyone unable to reach and to afford the bitcoin price, if someone want to invest in bitcoin then no matter how much amount he wants to invest, he can invest, he can also invest at $1 easily.
But now I think we only have to invest in bitcoin as now is the time of bitcoin, everyone has a demand for bitcoin so the price will increase more and with that we can get the chances to earn a better amount.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Altcoins. Thecreed [TCR] and VipTokens [VIP] the most profitable right now.

those are pump and dump on which you have invested

good coin are spreadcoin, lisk and other undervalued coin, that are not dead

Yeah,especially Lisk!
when i saw the Lisk's price on Yobit, i questioning my self, damn, why i didn't bought much lisk when the ICO was held.
Now i just buy back, hoping the price will be like etherum.
Good luck for those who have much Lisk on their wallet.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
Bitcoin,no doubt, is the best investment but since bitcoin price is not under everyone's reach, it is good to invest some small amounts in LISK and Ethereum.LISK appears more promising to me at the moment but in this world of quickly dying cryptos,one should'nt invest too much in one coin
Why is everyone unable to reach and to afford the bitcoin price, if someone want to invest in bitcoin then no matter how much amount he wants to invest, he can invest, he can also invest at $1 easily.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just look at coinmarketcap.com the top 10 or 20 altcoins are established and less of a risk then most others.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I would find 2 or three good altcoins to trade but you need really to be a good trader to profit fro altcoins. Also many new coins that come out have some free promo offers to collect free coins which eventually you can sell off to buy bitcoin, that doesn't cost anything except your time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I think better to keep investing in bitcoin cause altcoins is stuff for trading honestly, a lot of people trying themself in altcoins and success is so rare thing.
It all comes down to which you decide to invest in, not many of them are worth investing in right now.

Unless an alt outpaces the increase in value of Bitcoin percentile wise, it will be losing value and it will be better to exchange them for Bitcoin and wait.

That is technically how it should work, anyways.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think better to keep investing in bitcoin cause altcoins is stuff for trading honestly, a lot of people trying themself in altcoins and success is so rare thing.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

Yeah,especially Lisk!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Currently I will not suggest any other currency to invest in but only bitcoin, as everyone is interested in bitcoin and everyone is giving value to bitcoin andalso the adopters of it are increasing and will continue to increase till the halving in the July of this years, afetr that I think we will have to think about any other crypto technology to invest in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If you will invest in altcoins, altcoins price can go down, because of too many altcoins in the market.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
I think that ether and maidsafe are a sure bet, factom is interesting all so.  storj is just starting test group C and is a interesting purchase.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is steadily going up
Activity: 770
I'll leave my trust to bitcoin since it's the most reliable cryptocurrency so far.
And for alt coins, I can say LTC, ETH, DASH, and DOGE. Seems like those alt coins have good future like bitcoin. Grin

but I find that Doge and LTC is quite old coin without many new innovatives despite their reliability. ETH and DASH may be a better option to invest in my opinion
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'll leave my trust to bitcoin since it's the most reliable cryptocurrency so far.
And for alt coins, I can say LTC, ETH, DASH, and DOGE. Seems like those alt coins have good future like bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I don't really know but i think it's bitcoin, cause of stability and popularity. I don't really know an altcoin that is stable as bitcoin and keep this so long.
Activity: 882
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
You can look for Emercoin,thay have agreement with Microsoft,innovative blockchain and good devs and strong community
it is long term
legendary
Activity: 1288
I feel like almost every altcoin project is only looking good in the begining. After some time everyone is going back to bitcoin.
Do you remember Litecoin and Dogecoin? The most known altcoin beside bitcoin. They are like dead and stagnant right now without any hope of being bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I would say Lisk and Bitland global project.
Pages:
Jump to: