Pages:
Author

Topic: What is some of the best crypto technology to invest in - page 6. (Read 5972 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Whether it be new technology, miners or even an altcoin, what is the best thing to currently invest in?
the best thing to do in every investment if you know that's investments are safe of course you need calculation with your own prediction how many profit you want to take from that's investment before you invest at there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Whether it be new technology, miners or even an altcoin, what is the best thing to currently invest in?

i might sound dumb but you should invest you money into bitcoin, just buy like 10 bitcoins, and keep them in your wallet for year or more, events like halving this year will make price larger so if you will like price you can sell them this year too, after halving, keep till you will like price and sell then only, this way you will get profit
Not exactly guaranteed ;p
Activity: 406

i might sound dumb but you should invest you money into bitcoin, just buy like 10 bitcoins, and keep them in your wallet for year or more, events like halving this year will make price larger so if you will like price you can sell them this year too, after halving, keep till you will like price and sell then only, this way you will get profit
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i investing some of my bitcoin on lisk for long term investment, i trully believe that the lisk's price will be skyrocket, anyways i was late on ethereum, and then i will not regret for the second time again, the popularity of the altcoin is the key according to law of supply and demand
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
whenever i think about investing my bitcoin the first thing that comes to my mind is investing it in trading altcoins, or trading in general.
there is always good opportunities in altcoin market, for example right now i believe LISK is going to have a very good month ahead of itself.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
I am rather conservative... I think getting a few more Bitcoins is still one of the best investment right now... but if you want to explore a little different things, maybe Ethereum is something worth looking at- I personally have not invested in this...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
lisk is a good alt to invest in, some other new altcoin with good algo may be good for the time being, i also invested in a small rig, it's always useul to mine new promising altcoin
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: