Pages:
Author

Topic: What is some of the best crypto technology to invest in - page 5. (Read 5972 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
i currently invest in altcoins that do something like ether, sjcx, maidsafe..... great investments
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
finding altcoin potential and purchase when they first launching and only have a low price or do not have a price
I used to get it from distribution I usually wait a couple of weeks and look at exchange sites. the price has reached a high enough. it is an investment with little risk Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ether is a good altcoin to invest in and it has quite many traders dealing in this currency. I don't trust other altcoins but dogecoins too have a good future. Rest, the best crypto currency is only bitcoins as most altcoins have a life of max 6 months - 1 year. To trade them also it gets difficult.

Yeah the longer the alt coin is the harder it is to trade and might lose its value when bitcoin suddenly pump up,eth is still competitive now and i think it is a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Ether is a good altcoin to invest in and it has quite many traders dealing in this currency. I don't trust other altcoins but dogecoins too have a good future. Rest, the best crypto currency is only bitcoins as most altcoins have a life of max 6 months - 1 year. To trade them also it gets difficult.
Activity: 644

Yeah there has been an army of crypto that has been created and only last a few months after its launch,Lisk is great now but i dont know if it will be able to compete with Ethereum when it launches in the market.

Lisk Team has great marketing team. It is now popular, on its first day and succeeding days in Yobit it reach upto .01 BTC. Now it plunges back to 490,000 satoshi more or less. May its quite stable now.
Seems that lisk just resting for quite a while but will bounce back after the all, also try checking rbies that alt have a very good potential because of many investor already showing interest to use the coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Yeah there has been an army of crypto that has been created and only last a few months after its launch,Lisk is great now but i dont know if it will be able to compete with Ethereum when it launches in the market.

Lisk Team has great marketing team. It is now popular, on its first day and succeeding days in Yobit it reach upto .01 BTC. Now it plunges back to 490,000 satoshi more or less. May its quite stable now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin,no doubt, is the best investment but since bitcoin price is not under everyone's reach, it is good to invest some small amounts in LISK and Ethereum.LISK appears more promising to me at the moment but in this world of quickly dying cryptos,one should'nt invest too much in one coin

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin,no doubt, is the best investment but since bitcoin price is not under everyone's reach, it is good to invest some small amounts in LISK and Ethereum.LISK appears more promising to me at the moment but in this world of quickly dying cryptos,one should'nt invest too much in one coin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Whether it be new technology, miners or even an altcoin, what is the best thing to currently invest in?

it is so hard to find a decent thing to invest in these days. you can never know which one of them are scamming you and which one are just going to die soon. like ethereum which had an interesting rise but it looks very unstable and risky to invest in.
for the future i have LISK under observation to see how its future is going to be like
Etherum is one of the great crypto currency that you can invest it has potential to be a rival with bitcoin as we can see in the price is growing.
Activity: 770
I don't have any mining equipment at my place and because of that recently I decided to invest in cloud mining. I saw that Genesis Mining were offering Ethereum and X11 mining so I bought a 1 year's worth of Ethereum mining. I don't know yet if I will be making any profit though. I didn't invest much just a couple hundred dollars however I will be happy with any revenue gained.
well genesis mining may be just like other cloudmining site (zueshash) or I should say a ponzi scheme so yeah... just be careful when investing in those cloudmining I have to say. It's usually not recommended to do so. I think just buy some bitcoins and wait for the price got pumped up and we are ready to make some money
Activity: 490
Well the Eth would be a great coin to invest with and you can also invest with dode and lite and wait for the lunch of lisk that is also a great coin.
I often see people say that ETH has a high potential to be altcoin that could rival bitcoin?
I was confused by it. what makes you think is in the interest Etherum be. instead of all altcoin?
because I often etherum most widely discussed
Well the Eth would be a great coin to invest with and you can also invest with dode and lite and wait for the lunch of lisk that is also a great coin.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I don't have any mining equipment at my place and because of that recently I decided to invest in cloud mining. I saw that Genesis Mining were offering Ethereum and X11 mining so I bought a 1 year's worth of Ethereum mining. I don't know yet if I will be making any profit though. I didn't invest much just a couple hundred dollars however I will be happy with any revenue gained.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The best crypto currency to invest in is still Bitcoin. The price and market cap of bitcoin is the best in the market.

Apart from bitcoin, I think these below mentioned altcoins can also become a good investment for the future.

1. Monero
2. Unobtenium
3. DASH

Also I have invested in litecoin and DOGE along with these coins.
I'll give DASH a try, it seems like the only crypto other than btc which people would adopt.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
The best crypto currency to invest in is still Bitcoin. The price and market cap of bitcoin is the best in the market.

Apart from bitcoin, I think these below mentioned altcoins can also become a good investment for the future.

1. Monero
2. Unobtenium
3. DASH

Also I have invested in litecoin and DOGE along with these coins.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
First and foremost, I would be investing in Bitcoin itself, especially with the upcoming reward halving.

Other than that, I've been investing in dice sites, which have given me a relatively constant stream of profit over the last 2 years or so.
But I would still say that this is a very risky investment, since the website could make a loss due to variance or they could just run away with your money.

These days there's as lot of money to be made by investing into altcoins, but there have also been times where the market for most Altcoins just crashed without much volatility, thus making it difficult to get some ROI.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
if you can get a cheap gpu setup going with very little low cost or even barter it for free entirely.

just hope for a few alt coins to shoot up, and cash out immediately for bitcoin. but you cant solely rely on this 1 trick pony.
I've done this before and it worked perfectly, if only it worked everytime. I'm looking for investments not for quick cash
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I think you should do deep analysis about any coin that came in market. Few things you have to look at are;
1. No of developers and their experience level
2. How active are those developers and CEO in bitcointalk and other places.
3. How much effort they are putting in their marketing.
4. Supply level and no of premine coin.
5. And roadmap (should be acheiveable type, don't trust going to moon like promises)

You can pm me for my selections at present.
if you can get a cheap gpu setup going with very little low cost or even barter it for free entirely.

just hope for a few alt coins to shoot up, and cash out immediately for bitcoin. but you cant solely rely on this 1 trick pony.
Pages:
Jump to: