Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin? - page 2. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
Steem is a novel model in the advanced cash scene. The steem coin powers Steemit, a blockchain-related web based life stage through which clients produce and minister content. There is a detailed voting framework which rewards creators and keepers, and steem tokens can be changed over into dollar-connected steem dollars and steem control. Steem's abnormal model and client centered substance framework makes it an advantageous altcoin to watch out for.
Activity: 38
August 09, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
I am keen on EOS nowadays. It is running the most one of a kind ICO of 2017. It will keep running for 341 days, until June 2018, permitting a lot of time for investigation and for speculators to end up familiar with the venture. Just in December 2017, EOS's cost has just tripled. The way that the venture has high exchange speeds, no charges and no requirement for forks to perform overhauls, make it a profoundly intriguing coin to take after.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
the best altcoin for now and the future in my opinion is NEO.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think NEO will be the best altcoin in the future. NEO is similar with ETH but it has a lot of improvements in technology that make it faster and cheaper, transaction fee is 0. So I think it has a high potential to pass ETH and become the best altcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
August 06, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
You'll get very mixed opinions but one right conclusion for sure is Ethereum. ETH will become the successor of BTC and its best to go for a coin with high potential - my opinion!
Activity: 173
August 06, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
The best coins will be out of these for sure:
Lamden
Cardano
Power house
They are ultimately the best coins I have ever used and am pretty confident on them so I will suggest these only.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
Nobody knows that.  We can only guess for you. I have a good ICO I follow. But you need to do a detailed review. ICO name XRT . You can find the link in the signature. So good at taking investment. And there is also a so good bounty campaign. you should do a detailed review,I just suggest. Make the right decision yourself Smiley
Activity: 189
August 06, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
I want to buy
You see out of the coins I have, PRG, ICX and Lisk, it is very difficult to choose one coin and specify it as best. All of them have excellent projects. PRG’s new project is everywhere is on news feed nowadays.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
August 05, 2018, 09:15:58 PM
In my opinion projects with product and real usage will be the most successful in the long term. I believe that all blockchains from the top20 will have good future. I personally like Ethereum, EOS and Tezos. But I also think that steem has very good potential. It's most usable social media platform on the blockchain.
Activity: 37
August 05, 2018, 09:06:04 PM
The best altcoin would be ethereum since it has officially settled itself and has numerous altcoins followin it. In any case, as far as cost and premium then I thi k there are numerous out there, you simply need to research and purchase now since the market is as yet dying.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 03, 2018, 07:42:57 PM
I think it is ethereum. Ethereum is a pre-encrypted security, which, like Bitcoin Version 2, addresses many of Bitcoin's pitfalls that Bitcoin does not. With the strong development of Ethereum, it is gradually replacing and occupying almost equal position with Bitcoin and standing on many other virtual currencies.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 03, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
I choose ripple. Ripple is the third largest mathematical algorithm in the world and is highly appreciated by investors. Copper ripple is being greatly anticipated on its development in the future.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
If that time, you invest in the ICO, to the present certainly lost since the beginning of 2018 ICO rates down very low and unstable. At the time I respond to your topic, ETH is still the best altcoin, worth investing in regardless of the market situation. Because ETH exchange rate will recover when the market recovers.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:25:10 PM
One of the best alternatives I found for Bitcoin is AML Bitcoin. Honestly this token has so much to offer, and top technology that will stealing or hacking this token will not be possible. AML Bitocin has an anti-theft and know your client technology, imagine all the posibilities this coins has. It will be the coin used by almost all industries for their transactions as they are also focused in business industries. https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 03, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
the best altcoin for now and the future in my opinion is NEO.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
The best technology, approved patents, great community, good exchanges are more of these incredible tokens that are offered today and more in the near future. There are lots of good alt coins that can be chosen. I can mention a few but my favorites so far are AML, ETH and Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 03, 2018, 06:29:26 AM
For a long time, buy any altcoin from the top 10 and there will be less risk and more profit after a certain time. I keep in the etherium, in the future it will be possible to invest in ico.
Activity: 477
August 03, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
For now ETH is the best. But don't look the quality of the coin based on the price but you should look at the project behind it. There is a coin call CAZ coin that has great team.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
I want to buy
It is very difficult to determine which altcoin is the best.Ethereum is still mineable through the standard mining rigs that are based on GPUs.Besides Ethereum, well-established and rather useful altcoins are Litecoin, Zcash and Monero. They are an easy method of payment and some of them are anonymous. The price of all of the above is very volatile, but steadily rising and there is a bright future ahead of them.
Activity: 490
August 03, 2018, 05:35:09 AM
Those alts with working product seems to me the best. Also think about excessive demand after listing, low supply. Blockchain and exchange projects are more profitable according to statistics. Another point to consider is independency of BTC movements
Activity: 46
August 03, 2018, 05:27:31 AM
You need to pick and assess yourself, in light of the fact that the cash is each one of their commitments. Tips should be checked, as I'm put resources into the impact.
Pages:
Jump to: