Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin? - page 7. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
In my opinion this is an ethereum. You can also note stellar, waves and eos. As for the ripple, I have different views. This coin is centralized and is in the hands of the United States authorities
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 12:21:59 AM
I think the best altcoin to invest in right now would be Waves platform tokens.  The price is under four dollars and there is so much going on with the project.  There will be smart contracts and atomic swaps implemented this year. 
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
There are really good altcoins. You need to choose carefully but if you willing to invest on good coins. Pick Xem,Waves,Drgn,Wanchain,Etc,litecoin, how about yours? Share your your ideas with us.

In addition to this, one can also consider investing some money in NEO. NEO is currently at 9th position in coinmarket cap and since it has been able to get this position in such a less time, it speaks of its potential. Their are many ICO's that are announced based on NEO network. So, it is slowly taking the place of ETH and this means that it can go quite high in terms of prices just like ETH in future. You can expect even 100x returns in next one year with NEO.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 11:15:51 PM
What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
The best Altcoin of an ICO is Ethereum. because Ethereum is an Altcoin which has the highest price compared to the others. therefore I love the ICO that gives Ethereum its allocation.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 05:47:39 PM
if it speaks whether my best coin will keep saying if ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins to invest, there will be plenty of altcoins that still have a good future and we can pick those coins based on future predictions.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
I like the ones that allow you to share with the profits the company makes. One such example I can come up with off the top of my head is a project called Pinkdate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
Fiancia is a revolutionary copytrading cryptocurrency platform. Where Professional traders will work for you, you just need to copy the trades of professional traders and earn more. Fiancia is where traders and investors can trade crypto currencies online in a simple transparent and more enjoyable way by using social network investment strategies of copy trading. The ICO is going to very great. The team behind this project are hard working. I think this is one of the best ICO check it out.. Follow the signature link you will get there soon.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 08, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
There are lot of interesting Upcoming ICO Like: Taklimanakan, Gonetwork, NuCypher etc But will be  better if you will not listen tips and will learn more about it
Activity: 686
April 08, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
I want to buy
I think a lot of ico potential coins but most have to be held long enough because iconya not long ago and of course because the actual project has not run naturally if now the development price is still bad as adbank, verify even the latest is credits
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
April 08, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
You have to choose and evaluate yourself, because the money is every one of their contributions. Tips need to be checked, and so I'm invested in the effect.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
April 08, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
I want to buy

There's no such thing, because each ICO, coins, or tokens has each own feature and uses. It actually depends on what kind of altcoin are you looking for. It is best to conduct a research first before investing and find a good crypto that fits your criteria. There are lots of altcoins out there and each of them has it's own aim and objective.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
as ico i would invest in cardstack and neonexchange 2 very good projects and as altcoin i would invest in MED(Mediblock)
Activity: 132
April 08, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
I want to buy
Etherum is the most powerful currency to all altcoins cux it had a huge community and block-chain technology.
Activity: 177
April 08, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Etherum is the best than other altcoin and day by day the price of etherum is increasing. So you should invest in etherum.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
I want to buy
^^
what an innocence question.
right now, I'm investing in EFFECT.AI
and I think the price would not stop here.
and some more coin for you.
ETH, PIVX, EOS...
Activity: 351
April 06, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
if you aren't experienced for ico better you don't put all your money there because it is likely to fail and some  ico is scam. Now is the right time to take eth, why don't you try it!
Activity: 7
April 06, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
My best airdrop channel is telegram or twitter. And I got a very good free project. That is marinecoin.Should be here I would recommend them to you.Marinecoin or mtc.Has appeared since 2013 and has a blockchain.Marinecoin is definitely a machine to machine.Due to the problem between the miners, the team stopped marinecoin and replaced the core within it.It is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin does not charge zero fees.It features time dilution technology.Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin has become the number one on the coinmarketcap.Marinecoin has a special point is not charge when transferring coin zero fees.A coin carrying artificial intelligence.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine.The best thing to note is that marinecoin is ico free of 20000 coins per day or 140000 coin per week for those on the mission they deliver to http://marineco.in.Ico will end when the amount of coin emit.The supply is 9 billion.Join our marinecoin community to discuss this potential marinecoin projectANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0Telegram Chat: t.me/MarinecoinMTCThe marinecoin community welcomes you.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
I think eth is suitable for you to use as a long-term investment because the majority of today's ico often rely on etherium for the payment process so your chances of earning profits when eth has a high exchange rate very secure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Join the ICO of the project LocalCoinSwap - it has collected hard cap at the stage of pre-ICO, and on April 15, the main sales will begin. This is the only exchange which distributes 100% of profits back to token holders! Its popularity will grow and the value of its coins will grow too!
Pages:
Jump to: