Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin? - page 8. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
I do not think it's easy to decide which type of altcoin is good for investing, therefore before investing we have to be smart to study the growth of the crypto market, there will be 100 top coins we can choose for investment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
I recommend you to invest in ADA. It has managed to gather an amazing amount of attention in December, skyrocketing into the top 10 currencies by market capitalization and multiplying its value by five.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
April 05, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
As far as i know, ETH price is becoming increase and the quantity of transaction is quite big, so ETH is the best altcoin in 2018

A dumping coin will never be called as good since people might loss some bucks if they doesn't know on what is the current status of the coin they will going to invest with, But although ETH is one of the ideal coin to invest still people should now how things will rotate with this. Since ETH is for longterm and short trading it now can lead to massive loss.

But the best coin that I will consider today is the litecoin since this one has excellent feature the same with the bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
April 04, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
It will be very difficult for beginners to understand all ICO. I think you need to try your hand at the cryptocurrency market. I'm not saying it's easy. But it's much easier. There are a lot of scams on the ICO market and even experienced users can not always identify them. Study the ICO market and perhaps in a year you will get the knowledge necessary for investing in ICO.
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
I think first is ethereum because more familiar than other altcoins. We often hear about eth from social media, news. The price is highest than other altcoins. And there is ethereum in all of exchanger, so we can use it for transaction easily.
Activity: 198
April 04, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
I choose the ETH cux it is the queen of the crytpo market and it gonna give us a huge profit in future:-
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
I want to buy
best altcoin, I dare say that the right to be the title is NEO, you know that they are consistent in making new, consistent products is the key to success.
if the last altcoin ico, i do not know because it all looks boring.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
It is hard to find a good ICO in which you can invest because not all ICOs are good and some of them are a bit risky. I suggest you invest in ethereum ot other strong altcoin
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
I want to buy
theres no best altcoin out there only shitcoin... just buy bitcoin brother... dont waste your funds buying shit
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 04, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
I love Ethereum because of team and their work. This is the best project which is working according to road map and realizing new updates. Ethereum network will surprise all community in future with new updates and plans!

ETH is really good in terms of its technology but I still want to invest with other altcoins that I believe can make money for me, just like in utrust and xem which is undervalued until now and can really soar higher this year. Best altcoin is not only base on its marketcap because some altcoins are deserve to be on top also but still underrated, so try to dig in the market to know other opportunities.

Correct and agree with you. ETH has smart contract that speed up the transaction process.
the other potential coin i think is NEO and LTC. LTC has a low transaction fee, i like that.
Activity: 598
April 04, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
The best altcoins from ico is IOTA.IOTA is raise about $400,00 during crowdsale and it is being sold for less than $0.001 and all one billion IOTA tokens were sold during ico and i think iota will return a good investment in the future.You should buy IOTA and hold it for a long term to earn more profit.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 04, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
The best altcoin would be ethereum since it has already established itself and has many altcoins followin it. But in terms of price and interest then I thi k there are many out there, you just have to research and buy now since the market is still bleeding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
I advise you to buy the DataBroker. The project is trustworthy! Recently, the token DTX was listed on the exchange, although not great, but I think this is only the beginning!
Buy - databrokerdao.com
Discover - https: //medium.com/databrokerdao/databroker-dao-announces-its-first-exchange-coinfalcon-db64e4e2468d
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 04, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
I love Ethereum because of team and their work. This is the best project which is working according to road map and realizing new updates. Ethereum network will surprise all community in future with new updates and plans!

ETH is really good in terms of its technology but I still want to invest with other altcoins that I believe can make money for me, just like in utrust and xem which is undervalued until now and can really soar higher this year. Best altcoin is not only base on its marketcap because some altcoins are deserve to be on top also but still underrated, so try to dig in the market to know other opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
For me the best altcoin is Waves. This platform has the fastest blockchain in the world and allow you to create your own token or lauch an ICO. I guess that Waves is the strong competitor to Ethereum, and it will grow up many times in near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 04, 2018, 06:58:50 AM
I think the best coins are to buy now is Bitcoin and Ether for long term because both this coins are trading at 70% lower from their ATH and both this coins are very very strong and popular in crypto market and they have good project and bright future ahead. And if you want to buy some other coins you can go for NEO, Steller, Cardano and GVT, all this coins are fundamentally strong and good project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 04, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
I rarely invest in ICO because I consider them to be a risky investment, but one project makes me invested in. I think that Wanchain is now the best choice. This ICO looks reliable.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
April 03, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
Invest at AIDA ICO still have 5% bonuses on it's investors. AIDA ICO by the way will provide automated sales and services without intermediaries that most people have problems with.
Activity: 406
homt.net
April 03, 2018, 01:57:25 PM
I want to buy

You can Follow below Sugeesstion.

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO

ETH
OAX
ZEC
XMR
LTC

After mixed Suggessdtion, LTC, ETH, NEO, EOS and I want to add ETC also.
Those coin established. You should buy and then keep them into a safe/cold wallet. It will help you to gather profit.
Activity: 453
April 03, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
Now the market is very unstable and many ICO campaigns do not even collect software, it's not considering  scam. I think that ICO is not the best investment.
Pages:
Jump to: