Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin? - page 3. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy

I recommend that not to make big buying from the new icos. In my opinion, this is a very good term to have new coins, instead of new ICO tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
the best altcoin I personally think is STELLAR, because the idea of ​​the STELLAR project is good.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 30, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
Ethereum is altcoin today's best. Ethereum (ETH), which is also called Bitcoin 2.0 is a computing platform distributed block chain running on the blockchain, through the use of functional smart Contract. Virtual currency, ethereum can perform transactions through a virtual currency is Ether. Not only that ethereum also be evaluated as an application platform useful and self-created ecosystem, financial scattered to his own.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
There are a lot of good altcoins in the crypto market and You just need to choose carefully but I suggest you should have to invest in ethereum (ETH). I think it has a huge big profit in the future and it has a strong community. and another one is EOS. EOS is in highly competitive and highly funded bucket of crypto projects.
Activity: 15
July 30, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
There are a lot of good alt coins that are here to stay. I can name a few but my favorite so far is AML Bitcoin. Top technology, patents approved, great community, good exchanges are more that this marvelous tokens has to offer right now and a lot more in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
Aside from bitcoin which is main leader in the coin market, for the best altcoin now to invest is the ethereum altcoin, it has almost the same popularity with bitcoin ,the only difference is that ,it has a lower value than bitcoin, but it is a very good kind of altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
Personally I would say mine is eth
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
I think that it is better to invest in neo and ethereum as they have huge chances to grow many folds in future and they also have huge community
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
I want to buy
In fact, nowadays there are a lot of good altcoins. I think that before investing you need to read a little information and conduct an analysis. You do not want to lose your money, do you? Learn to analyze. Do not be lazy.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
if you want to invest in ico you need to research about the project because now many projects are scam so investing in ico is at high risk,and in my opinion the best altcoin is ethereum and neo they develop faster than others, and buy when ico will get a big profit if the project is good but the risk is also great..
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
Have a look at Supplybloc and let us know what you think. Our pre-sale is coming up in less than 3 weeks.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
I want to buy
The best Altcoin my version is Ethereum. because I see the best coins must have a pretty high price. so Ethereum with a high price, in my opinion, the best.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
I love Ethereum because of team and their work. This is the best project which is working according to road map and realizing new updates. Ethereum network will surprise all community in future with new updates and plans!
Activity: 2
April 23, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
Most of the coins are shitcoins these days and undervalued. Also there are plenty of high potential altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump. But there are some few coins that will survive and perpetual. The coin i’m betting that will perpetual is Marìnecoìns because of many reasons,Marine coin is the first DEV-less coinAlso its the first self-sustaining crypto-currencyArtificial IntelligenceDecentralizedRapid growth communityyou can find many information from their website marìneco.ìn. Also they are giving *MTC* only for participate for their ICO here you can join: marìneco.ìn/ico  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 22, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
I think Zilliqa and Aion have a very bright future. Zilliqa can prolly reach $1 this year.
Activity: 179
April 22, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
I suggest NEO based altcoin projects for this year .How ever you have to study deeply about the project before you invest. read the whitepaper and also study about the team & their activities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
I want to buy
following an ICO usually gets both Altcoin and Bitcoin. for the best Altcoin of an ICO is Ethereum. because Ethereum is the best coin in Altcoin. so getting Ethereum from an ICO is quite profitable
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 22, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (sponsoring 210+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 21, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
for now my choice of ASTR is as best altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 21, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
I want to buy
What do you wanna do in altcoin?do you want to use for Daytrading?or for long term holding?if you want for long term holding well i guess you should buy those top five altcoins,but if you want for daytrading well you must choose those fast moving coins for good profit then
Pages:
Jump to: