Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 29. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:18:25 PM
it is wrong to answer this question directly. they will be misleading. you should follow the ico's instead and read abundantly. you must decide for yourself using the information you have.
Activity: 36
August 17, 2018, 08:25:50 PM
Anchor is really good. I love Neo
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
You should check Propthereum.io. They are a benefit sponsored coin and are expecting awesome coin thankfulness in a brief timeframe.
Propthereum.io is basically a stage for individuals who are occupied with the idea of partaking in an Initial Coin Offering, the returns of which will be utilized to purchase A-review property around the world.The property that we purchase will create a rental pay and basic incentive for the PTC token
holders.The preferred standpoint of this idea is that your PTC coin will dependably increment in esteem since it will dependably gain a salary.
Activity: 35
August 15, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
Now a lot of people predict a good growth of Ethereum, some even talk about 15 thousand per coin, and this is likely due to the expected deficit.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
It seems to me that it is better to buy bitcoin, because it takes a leading position. Despite the fluctuations, experts predict further growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 11, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
Investing in successful ICOs can make your more money. I can recommend ICO, Review and decide. https://www.xrtfoundation.org/ ICO sales are so good . and the ICO is too little  time to finish. I believe it will be successful. There is a so good project, this is just a suggestion. your review will be useful. good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
I think it's best to invest in Ethereum. because this altcoin has more prospects to rise in price by the end of the year.
Activity: 229
August 11, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I believe high hopes for NEO, Cardano, Ripple, after analyzing these coins, I am confident in their prospects and future progress.
but the choice in the investment you need to take yourself, relying on their knowledge, intuition and analysis.
Activity: 175
August 11, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I think it is a good coin to suitable for the long term. You could check them

EOS
NEM
ETH
IOTA
Activity: 59
August 11, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Finding out what's best for you is always difficult. In my own research, I have found some attractive altcoins. They will also make money from the initial donation to purchase current A-grade properties. This will show rent income and underlying value to SIA Token owners. The advantage of this concept is that while you always earn an income, the SIA coin will always increase your value.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
I see it as the most suitable option for you to invest In the Ethereum cryptocurrency, as now it shows how a steadily growing cryptocurrency from the existing ones.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 09, 2018, 06:09:55 PM
"It`s a lot of good altcoins on the market now, and you can choose some from the top 100 coins. What about coins, which i believe in its:
1. EOS
2. Pundi X
3. Propy
4. ADA
5. EON (EOT)
You should make own research of them."

The choice of coins that you provide is very interesting and I have made purchases on some of the coins above, because seeing a project that runs on coins is very good so it can be ascertained that prices will rise again higher than at this time, and my strongest opinion is this too will have enormous potential because applications and tools are ready to be marketed, only waiting for investors to raise their prices.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 06:02:06 PM
If you do not want to take too much risk, I would advise you to buy an Etherium. If the risks are acceptable for you and there is a desire to earn more, then I would take a closer look at the coins of the Wave and 0x, I consider them the most promising among all at the moment
Activity: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
Make sure you check out Potentiam.io a very good altcoin. Currently on 5 exchanges. To the moon guys
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 03:36:28 AM
"It`s a lot of good altcoins on the market now, and you can choose some from the top 100 coins. What about coins, which i believe in its:
1. EOS
2. Pundi X
3. Propy
4. ADA
5. EON (EOT)
You should make own research of them."
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
Now not a few good, affordable altcoins. The market this year showed not a bad assortment. Although the correction of the market a little brought its own order. Still, many crypts have withstood and continue to grow.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Buy some Altcoin, and hold it until the end of the year. It's very difficult to be real, but try to buy ETH, ETC, ARK and another altcoin, hope this alt can make a profit. or you must hold until they are making a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
August 04, 2018, 01:12:44 PM
This year may not gift us with good prices, so dont wait much profits in it. In the next one, golem may be very good
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
I advise you to buy either ETH or ZIC, I am sure that they will show that they can, and will give the maximum increase.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
The number of altcoins in the market are so much, and getting to choose profitable ones from them might be a little tasky, but I do not think that there is a specific coin that I would name best. There are quite some good ones, and I'm going to mention a few. ETH, XRP, Monero, Waves, and TRX.
Pages:
Jump to: