Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 30. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

You can invest on top 30 altcoins on cmc because many of them have solid project, strong team and it is a problem solving project for the whole world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

The only good altcoins are the ethereum. does not mean other altcoin ugly, but now you need is ethereum, because ethereum is predicted that the end of this year will increase significantly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:40:15 AM
Anything buying now is worthy, imo.
However, in which I have invested the most are-
DeepOnion, Medic, NAV ans spectre.
Activity: 57
July 30, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
I would buy Eos, Tezos or Ethereum now. They should give big pros to the next year. You can also buy Stellar.
Activity: 188
July 30, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
I think if you want to hold and trading for the long term. So I recommend you to have to invest in the DEX, DASH, NEM. I think these coins are the stable and the established price at this moment.
Activity: 77
July 30, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
I would stick with NEO, although I would suggest to diversify at least with five altcoins on your portfolio, in order to reduce risks and the dependability of a single coin, NEO overall has been down for some time, but all altcoins have been like that, however it has a lot of back up at the moment and is expected to grow a lot this year.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
I think the best altcoin is Ethereum. and so invested in it. I think that by the end of the year it will bring profit.
Activity: 61
July 30, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
According to forecasts which I adhere to Bitcoin will grow by about 1.5 times, while Ethereum in 2, and maybe a little more, if it is about speculation at the end of the year, I would prefer Ethereum. About the rest of the currency can not say, as operate mainly these.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Eth is the best to buy. I think
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 07:41:50 AM
SNT is a light version of the ETH platform, designed to facilitate the lives of ordinary people and developers who use ETH as a platform or as a currency. At the moment, the SNT development team pumps out its algorithms and develops its network together with the guys from Riot, one of the first decentralized messengers.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 30, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
I think you mean the stablest altcoin here. I think that it could be Eth which will be profitable in each sphere of crypto like selling, investing and so on.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
At the moment, the best altcoin to buy is ethereum. You can also buy a IOTA and ADA. In my opinion, they will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
I like it and I prefer Bitcoin Cash. I am sure that this coin has great potential and has not yet shown its peak of development. In my opinion, Bitcoin had big lifts and big falls, but this coin by taking into account the experience of Bitcoin is able to reach the greater.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 26, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
I think the best Altcoin is the ethereum, because the price is still relatively low for now, as we know in the last 4 days the spike in bitcoin prices are very rapid cause Altcoin still bleed with the price that remains below. but I am sure Ethereum will soon adjust the price. this is just the case. you can prove at the end of the year you can get many benefits if investing ehtereum now.
Activity: 279
July 26, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
The most reliable alternative cryptocurrency for me is ETH. It has reached high position thanks to its good characteristics and I can predict quite far future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
In 2018 most used and most successful Altcoin are Ethereum, Litecoin and ripple. Ethereum is most stable and highly suitable Altcoin for long term investment purposes and it also provides an platform for applications development. Ethereum price is also good and according to some economist its price will be increase in future so it  prefect time to buy Ethereum and save in ETH wallet. Some other rising Altcoin are litecoin and ripple. They are mainly used for money transaction purposes. Their price and user also increase. So these coins are also suitable to buy.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
Ethereum ripple ada neo monero stellar lumen etc are all my best coin to buy.
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 02:34:39 PM
My choise its Litecoin,he is so perspective, i think he is 3rd after BTC and Ethereum. If you buy it - in end of summer will have x2 or more. Look at this one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 24, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
There are a lot of good projects on the market, but you need to act cautiously. It's really important to buy and it's important to buy good tokens. For example, Litecoin
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
July 24, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
At present market is very messy and most of the altcoins dropping hard but I am regularly watching XLM at the moment. It has huge potential to give good profits in short time. It is already at half of its last month price. So it is the best time to buy XLM to book good profits later on
Yeah Xlm team has expanded the project so that it is worth saving I see a more mature update than before ,another altcoin trader is raising the value of this bitcoin IMO which I can learn now
Pages:
Jump to: