Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 26. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
October 03, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
altcoin are indeed good for purchase today are Neo, dash, EOS and also ripple. actually the ethereum also very nice you start investing than it is today. the price is also still classified as low.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:05:46 AM
as most people said, just have a look at CMC do a good research on the coins you like, and wait for a good entry position.
Activity: 77
October 03, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Currently the price of Altcoin is falling in bad conditions, but I'm sure Altcoins that have high potential will be strong and able to grow and rise even though it rises slowly. A good Altcoin in my opinion, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple and NEO, I believe in the coin I mentioned, even though the price is very low now, but I'm sure it will recover soon by the end of the year
Activity: 98
October 03, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
Eth estimated will go 1000ish
for ico's GCOX but maybe need to wait until start of next year only get profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
The best is Etherium. I'm sure it will bring a good profit to the end of the year, can still consider buying the NEO and ADA, but in General I think almost all altcoins will rise for the new year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:51:00 AM
By the end of the year, NEO can show itself well, but ETH will respond best to the opinion of mine to changes in the Cardano market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 03, 2018, 04:45:33 AM
the number of altcoin that exists today is indeed very much kind. This of course makes us have to be clever in selecting the right altcoin. because it is impossible all kind of altcoin it's potential. I think some of that potential is Neo, EOS, ethereum, dash, ripple, stellar and also litecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
During the time you posted the article, ETH and Bitcoin got the best improvement, but unfortunately, the current ETH has made many investors bankrupt!
Activity: 188
October 03, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
In my opinion, I would advise you to buy altcoins...
XRP (XRP)
NEO (NEO)
Waves (waves)
Ethereum (ETH)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I think waves is the best altcoin buy now this year. waves some huge profit money.and ETH, XRP, MTC, METM, etc some altcoin buying now.Hopefully this year will get some huge profit money.
Cardano become my mainstay coins in 2018. the abundance of the increase that occurred in Cardano brings into coins that developed and highly able to count on it as the main coin quite profitable and generate more profits in the future.
Activity: 770
October 03, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
Before you buy altcoins, you need to study the market, the trends of growth and fall of the coin,a promising model of the altcoins market and then decide for yourself what to buy.This year, you can invest in a number of coins that will give a good growth in the future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 03, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

Perhaps my opinion will be biased! But I believe in the technology of the Internet of things, so I chose the IOTEX token for myself. A strong team, a clear detailed map, many partnerships, a top project idea!
Activity: 294
October 02, 2018, 09:42:33 PM
The best Altcoint to buy I think ethereum, of course this coint has the potential to be made an investment, at the moment the price is still low and I think this is the right time to buy ethereum and invest it
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 02, 2018, 09:36:13 PM
I think waves is the best altcoin buy now this year. waves some huge profit money.and ETH, XRP, MTC, METM, etc some altcoin buying now.Hopefully this year will get some huge profit money.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
It is very hard to say, but I trust in ICX, NEO, PWR and ETH. These coins are really very promising
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 30, 2018, 07:53:18 PM
I think NEO is the best coin to buy in the moment. Neo's market is growing very strong. Many investors are buying this coin. NEO has a solid base and is supported by the Chinese government.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 30, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I would love to recommend two cryptocurrency for you to buy, one of them is  EOS tokens,you can get more information at https://eos.io, the other one is Nexty tokens, you can get more information here: https://nexty.io
I give priority to coins that have a development that continues to increase. because the coin has increased development is able to minimize the level of risk present. so I suggest to buy a JOT as best Altcoin.
Activity: 248
September 30, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

I would love to recommend two cryptocurrency for you to buy, one of them is  EOS tokens,you can get more information at https://eos.io, the other one is Nexty tokens, you can get more information here: https://nexty.io
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 30, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
Best is a strong word to use in the crypto world. Most of the coins are similar. just that some might perform better than others. For the time been there is ETH, Litecoin, ripple and monero might do.
Activity: 248
September 30, 2018, 07:24:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: