Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 33. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
Right now, I think the best coins to hold until the end of this year are Ethereum, EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple, and NEO. Of course, this is provided that the market will come to life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
I will ask you to do your own research, it will benefit you the more, most people will mention coins to you because of the hype, you can check coin market cap for all the available coins you can buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 11, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Best altcoins to buy currently are those with POS and master nodes. The rewards has the potential to multiply your holdings within a short period of time, depending on the project. I would suggest do your own research about DIGIWAGE, which aims to be a decentralized freelance workplace. Another coin is BUZZCOIN which has implementation in real life to save the environment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 11, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
I think it's worth paying attention to altcoins that do not belong to the ERC20 and have their own developed contract and a purse in the near future they can give a lot of X
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
There's a lot of coins in the market that have potential to become successful in the future but ethereum is special to them because it has a good system and a better blockchain than any other coins. So I highly recommend you to buy ethereum and hold it for a couple of months or even years to fully maximize its potential like what's Bitcoin place right now. Don't worry ethereum is one of the coins that supported by many influencial people in the crypto market.
Activity: 107
July 11, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
for us you can buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is also a good investment that we use to get a lot of good profits in the long run, because bitcoin price every day increases better.
Activity: 484
July 11, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
Any Altcoin is now a good choice, and you can buy any Altcoin you like to hold it. Each person will have different options for different reasons why choosing them. I prefer ADA, NEO, ETH, TRON because they have their blockchain foundation.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
It is hard to tell you what the best altcoin to buy now. There is a welter on the market after hard fork when investors have sold out many Bitcoin lead to the falling down of Bitcoin price and altcoins price. But I think OMG, KNC, MCAP are potential coins to invest now.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Best alt coin to buy in this downtrend market is Neo Tron and Eos all these coins have great future in the coming days we can see these coins will have 5 times profit
I agree about NEO. It can really give a good profit. But for the market of the future it will be the minimum profit. It is worth spending a little more time and find more gold veins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
Now you can consider the top 20 or even the top 50 crypto currency, depending on what the capital is for investment.
of course, it is worth looking at the trend of its course and its capitalization
minimum x2-x3 will give almost any coin in the next couple of months
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 10, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
Best alt coin to buy in this downtrend market is Neo Tron and Eos all these coins have great future in the coming days we can see these coins will have 5 times profit
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
Now many altcoins are suitable for buying but if I personally just want to buy ethereum just because I think this ethereum is the best altcoin among other altcoin and again its price is less stable
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
Ethereum has a individuality that pee-pees it antithetic from additional altcoins. Basically, the ETH behavior currency is a code dais that be coded next to itself and energized completed the blockchain combination next to its developers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 07, 2018, 01:43:24 AM
for now, I want to buy IOTA because a few weeks ago IOTA has decreased and right now I am sure by buying IOTA can be good and can get profit because now this coin has experience of rising and before and can good for future
Yes it was one of the coins which has decent price growth and it is bumping and dumping so better for the short term investors.But the real fact is never a best coin was available in the crypto filed to invest because all are too volatile to consider as a best coin so we need to find the right coin by ourselves.
Activity: 41
July 07, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
You can buy ETH, WAVE,NEO & LITECOIN or many more, you have to study a coin in which you are planning to invest and check at what ratio this coin goes up and downs.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
You may be one of the lucky ones to get in at the right moment, and almost all the famous coins have risen late last year. But getting in at the right time may not be enough, because you also have to get out at the right time.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
for now, I want to buy IOTA because a few weeks ago IOTA has decreased and right now I am sure by buying IOTA can be good and can get profit because now this coin has experience of rising and before and can good for future
Activity: 256
July 06, 2018, 03:32:14 AM
It is time to buy TEA coin. Now you can buy for only 10-20 sat but this month price will be minimum 100 sat i think 1000-2000 sat it is minimum price for Tea coin.
I think so too. It is "old" coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
In my opinion, I will choose NEO. NEO is a smart-contract platform likely the Ethereum. This is a great concept with new system of blockchain technology. The excellent team behind this project can brings it to be brighter coin int he future. Moreover, the price right now is still dropped. Therefore, I'm willing to add my amount in NEO to hold for this year ends or next years.
Activity: 180
July 02, 2018, 12:45:45 AM
before the end of this year, you can choose altcoin which indeed is very potential. Among them, namely coins Neo or EOS. both of these coins have a price movement fast enough. So you can take advantage of many of these conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: