Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 35. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:39:11 PM
ther is a lot good for the moment
waves
etc
dash
neo
monero
Activity: 139
November 05, 2017, 03:20:29 PM
I think Ripple is good project.Most people talking about it .It will go up more than the BTC.Now ripple is less than 1$.If you buy and hold .You can become a Millionaire.
So There's good altcoins. ETH and Waves will become good price.Please refer their price charts to get rough idea
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
I think the best buy this moment is Ethereum and Waves hold for the long term , but my opinion to give good profit is Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 05, 2017, 03:07:51 PM
Buy ETH and eDOGE, good prospect.

ETH is ok but edoge is scam token, don't buy it. If you want to invest you can buy real DOGE, not fake Ethereum copy-tokens. They will be dead in weeks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 02:06:03 PM
FUEL token is the best altcoin to buy at this time.
it is selling at 1/3  of its ICO price.
its utility is to create smart contract without writing code
Activity: 88
November 01, 2017, 02:00:10 PM
Buy ETH and eDOGE, good prospect.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 01:33:16 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
If you want make big profit from long term investment then I would like to recommend you to buy those coins which have really a better reputation in the cryptocurrency market because the main reason to have these coin for long term is because they can't go down overall ( soemtimes to have stupid coins results into loss Because of getting into list of the dead coins ) . Here I would like to suggest you to buy bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold , bitcoin , bitconnect ( in small amount ) , Etherium , Etherium classic , reddcoin , dash coin , posw coin etc .You can invest in these coins for long time then I am 100% sure that you will be able to make 50-60% + profit easily Because these are those coins except bitcoin which have low price due to market unstability of bitcoin price .
Activity: 146
November 01, 2017, 01:28:12 PM
I think for now the price of altcoins is declining. if i suggest as well as buying eth, litecoin, waves. it's altcoins that I think have potential.
Activity: 160
November 01, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
Crowdholding just launched their ICO and it's looking pretty good so far. I think these guys are going to go far. But i also think that this project is not a buy / quick sell at the end of the year. I think you have to be interested in co-creation.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Hope this helps.
Activity: 30
November 01, 2017, 01:26:12 PM
i have some OMG and ETC and wait if it up soon it's just matter of time price for omg 6$ and ETC 10$
Activity: 980
November 01, 2017, 01:06:33 PM
At present market is very messy and most of the altcoins dropping hard but I am regularly watching stratis at the moment. It has huge potential to give good profits in short time. It is already at half of its last month price. So it is the best time to buy stratis to book good profits later on.
Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 12:45:43 PM
Waves is very promising, better to say  its going to be huge when DEX-  decentralised exchange, built into the Waves blockchain is released.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/what-is-waves-dex-7c311d1360a1
Activity: 443
November 01, 2017, 12:18:11 PM
but it seems altcoin will be very profitable in the next year.
if the end of the year in my opinion it is still not optimal.
Activity: 280
November 01, 2017, 11:24:36 AM
I mean for long term investment it's probably Waves and ETH. But any alt coin can be good to buy and then later on sell at a higher price.
Activity: 574
November 01, 2017, 11:22:36 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I suggest you to buy altcoin price when their price is down, you can see from token VIBE, and others please you looking ..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 01, 2017, 11:21:17 AM
I think Ethereum (ETH) is good, or Dash, Etc, Ltc, Zcash..
You can choose, and dont forget check before buying.
You can find information about altcoin above and consider again before you buy or invest.
Everyone will definitely choose the popular Altcoin that is on the big list of exchange. Because we all know that Altcoin who has a high level of popularity will increasingly open up opportunities to give us an advantage. other than that the risk to experience any loss is not as much when we buy a new Altcoin or untested project quality. I also have the same view as what is said, that by minimizing the chances of losing we can hold emotions well. but in every surplus there will be shortages, Though we can get a lot of advantages when appropriate in choosing a new altcoin in circulation. in the end we will determine our individual choices because it is us that will determine our future.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2017, 11:14:52 AM
It's hard to tell which one is better than many Altcoin.Yet I think,ETH is the best Atlcoin at this moment.You know people say, ETH is the next bitcoin of next generation.So i think , ETH is best altcoin to buy now.
Activity: 403
Pre-sale - March 18
November 01, 2017, 11:13:35 AM
the best altcoin now: Zcoin and Viacoin.

I think they will pump very soon ...

Why are they best now? No answer.
Why would they pumped soon? No answer.

If you have something to say write your reasons, else your reply have no weight here.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
November 01, 2017, 11:12:05 AM
the best altcoin now: Zcoin and Viacoin.

I think they will pump very soon ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 01, 2017, 11:07:31 AM
In my opinion the best altcoin to buy and give good profit before thr e year end Still the best altcoin for me is Ethereum,
because simply of its smart contacts capability. Bitcoin now is more of a investment platform while ETH can be utilizes to build, deploy and implement smart contracts. I think mostly the top 5 coins should be a good buy.
 NEO I think is a good coin to invest, this is the Chinese counterpart of Ethereum, so they almost share the same capability. And then we have XRP and XEM which for me has a good chance to really captured the heart of many investors.
Pages:
Jump to: