Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 40. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 11:25:57 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I will suggest that Ethereum would be the best choice. Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency at present after bitcoins. Also with a market capital of 40 billion dollars it has one of the strongest development teams. Being one if the most popular cryptocoins available in the market right now, there are good chances that Ethereum will be $500 by the begining of 2018. It already has proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crisis mid flight.
Why would it go up to $500 in 2018?That's almost doubling the current value? 

Yes, but you most know that all coins are unstable. It can rise very high like bitcoin was 4900 dollars worth a month ago now it was nearly 6100 dollars. You can see the difference.

I think this is possible because of that all coins are unstable. It can rise and fall up hard. You never know when.

I'm not an expert at all. I guess the best way to make money from altcoin is to buy low and hold. There are plenty of other high potential altcoins but many of them are already valued really high. Cryptos are high risk and highly volatile.  Always invest what you can afford.Don't put your livelihood at stake as you may lose everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 10:43:06 AM
if you want to find the best altcoin, of course it is ethereum. ethereum has excellent potential. let alone every bounty and ico always entrust their coins to ethereum.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:39:28 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I will suggest that Ethereum would be the best choice. Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency at present after bitcoins. Also with a market capital of 40 billion dollars it has one of the strongest development teams. Being one if the most popular cryptocoins available in the market right now, there are good chances that Ethereum will be $500 by the begining of 2018. It already has proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crisis mid flight.
Why would it go up to $500 in 2018?That's almost doubling the current value? 

Yes, but you most know that all coins are unstable. It can rise very high like bitcoin was 4900 dollars worth a month ago now it was nearly 6100 dollars. You can see the difference.

I think this is possible because of that all coins are unstable. It can rise and fall up hard. You never know when.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 24, 2017, 10:38:55 AM
yes there are many altcoins that are experiencing significant price declines, and it seems that eth, waves, and clam can be altcoins that need to be bought for short-term or long-term investments because the coin is likely to grow and increase before the end of this the year
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 24, 2017, 10:37:09 AM
Can you share any info about november fork?
If you are asking about mine one, then I was talking about xGOx hardfork in November and not about BTC hardfork. Regarding BTC hardfork, situation isn't clear still. If Segwit2x hardfork support increases then that will be the major chain and yet another coin will be there and hence people will hodl Bitcoin for yet another fork coin airdrop. Therefore, price will remain bullish. If in coming days, support decreases then we can see major shift of investment from Bitcoin to Altcoins and hence price will change accordingly. After this whole BTG drama gets over, Segwit2x one will start.
Activity: 168
HODL
October 24, 2017, 10:30:31 AM
Can you share any info about november fork?
October 24, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
There is nothing like best coin. But there are coins which can give decent profit.

For long term holding that is close to a year or above, go for WAVES, ETH, LTC, OMG and ANT.
For medium term holding that is for a month or so, go for WINGS, TKN, EDG and QTUM.
For short term trading that is for some days to some months, go for XGOX. It is a POS token with 1000% yield and soon fork is coming which will turn it into 5000% yield. There is quite a good impact of coin in Asian market with Japan being the major. I think it is a good bet for short erm and quick profit.
XGOX is ranked 974 (coinmarket), it is very risky to invest in coins that are out of the top 100
It is just month old POS coin and I do prefer coins above 100th rank when it comes to short term trading. It is definitely not a long term hodl coin. But can be a good bet and can easily give 5x-10x returns in a month as they are doing hardfork in November which will reduce network weight and will increase the staking reward to 5000%. This is enough to lure investors and price should touch heights before November hardfork according to my analysis.
Activity: 952
October 24, 2017, 10:16:07 AM
If i were you i'll go for ethereum and waves or gamecredits also a good choice for me especially most altcoins are lower now
Activity: 32
October 24, 2017, 10:15:48 AM
I think ETH is a good one now, because of its support. Many exchanges have already added this, but what it makes great is that blockchain added their support. You can buy ETH on their online wallet. How cool is that ? You are buying it safe and online where you can trust this online wallet service. Thats why I am using blockchain also.
Activity: 560
October 24, 2017, 10:13:32 AM
There is nothing like best coin. But there are coins which can give decent profit.

For long term holding that is close to a year or above, go for WAVES, ETH, LTC, OMG and ANT.
For medium term holding that is for a month or so, go for WINGS, TKN, EDG and QTUM.
For short term trading that is for some days to some months, go for XGOX. It is a POS token with 1000% yield and soon fork is coming which will turn it into 5000% yield. There is quite a good impact of coin in Asian market with Japan being the major. I think it is a good bet for short erm and quick profit.
XGOX is ranked 974 (coinmarket), it is very risky to invest in coins that are out of the top 100
October 24, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Activity: 345
October 24, 2017, 09:52:37 AM
It would still be Etherium in my opinion. It now reached 300$ and is still continuously increasing. Investing to it to go along with the increase on its value is wise, since it will lead to huge profit. There'll be a hardfork and maybe it has positive effects to Bitcoin which also, a reason why Etherium is the best to invest and earn profit among other alts.
Activity: 40
October 24, 2017, 09:49:38 AM
Solaris is very good good to buy.Dev very active and work. Now it is 16000 satoshi i think it will go up to 100000 satoshi about 6 months. I have some and hold. In addition to this masternode can be profitable for long term.
Activity: 12
October 24, 2017, 09:46:10 AM
Better time to buy is after the fork on begining november?For altcoin I have my eyes on waves and NEO
Activity: 168
HODL
October 24, 2017, 09:44:00 AM
So guys, share what you bought before hardfork and what the price right now Smiley

For me [email protected]$, [email protected]$

Now + 20% Smiley
Activity: 363
October 24, 2017, 08:52:04 AM
Based on my research and inquiry, ethereum.It's the most stable altcoin and this can be easily converted to bitcoin.Aside from it, you will not be worried much of it disappearing in the market since ICOs used ETH for bounty.
Activity: 196
October 24, 2017, 08:33:09 AM
Many great altcoins to buy, I always look into existing projects and a few new ICO's.

I have invested in SIA, Ripple and I am looking for an ICO to invest now.

Haven't yet found the one.
Activity: 15
October 24, 2017, 08:22:22 AM
waves :-)
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 24, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
I think maybe ethereum good for long term to invest, I don't know if ethereum can pump before end of this year but I'm sure it will rise $400 to $600 next year.
Activity: 239
October 24, 2017, 08:16:16 AM
It is rather a strange question - what is the best altcoin
Now there are many really nice altcoins like CTR, BAT, ARK
you can choose the most interesting altcoins for you
Pages:
Jump to: