Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 6. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 11:21:47 AM
I would buy unibright ( UBT ) demo released, proof of concept with Deutschebah (no 1 world train in 2015, now in Europe -  https://www.medium.com/unibrightio/unibright-and-deutsche-bahn-vertrieb-ecosystem-tokenization-via-blockchain-d0cabb273d46 )
Product release q1 !
Already existing clients ( Shell , Microsoft , ... )
They launched http://www.unibright.solutions for business wich wants to get use of blockchain !
And so on.
Unibright.io
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
January 05, 2019, 10:37:40 AM
I'm looking to buy Etherium or possibly litecoin. It's really tough but the fact that Pick a few coins you like and add as you can. NPXS sounds interesting, I'd suggest you get some NPXS. Love what they're doing, wish push your whole portfolio, but give it time!

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
January 05, 2019, 09:37:03 AM
it is difficult for me to judge what coins are good for us, because all altcoins must have good goals to develop in the future, so we better choose and do our own research to determine what coins we will buy, and other people's opinions, so of course, we can consider making a choice of coins that we want to buy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 02, 2019, 03:43:53 PM
I can suggest DeepOnion for example its good coin in my opinion and in future could become and coins which would used as paying method team working on woocomerce plugins ,Shopify is already done ,Opencart and Magneto 2  is coming , 75% of Coderebase is done , afther it finished RSK would be avilable for Onion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
January 02, 2019, 03:31:59 PM
Most of popular they bought is bitcoin and ethereum but all of altcoins right now is good to buy until they price not already recover, start buying them low price.
But where is bottom we don't know, if they drop more? I bought partially and if they drop more, I will buy more so everybody can do similar strategies and have backup plan also.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 02, 2019, 11:55:11 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

There are really lots of good coins in the market but you should choose depending on what you want. Some coins are good for a long term holding because of their platforms and some are profitable in just a short period of time. The market is really volatile so we have to be wise and try to do a series of research before investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 11:20:35 AM
Most of popular they bought is bitcoin and ethereum but all of altcoins right now is good to buy until they price not already recover, start buying them low price.
Activity: 15
January 02, 2019, 02:43:53 AM
It's unpredictable now. Any coin can fall to the bottom of the market. Better practice short trading. It's safer and more profitable.
Yes it is unpredictable and has been very unpredictable for long. This is the thing in crypto but despite the unpredictable nature, investment in crypto has been very good in terms of profitability and this is why the size of the business is expanding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
December 27, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
The first coin that should be consider by newbieinvestors or pro shouod be bitcoin! We are here because bitcoin lead the way!  It is also very important to look for coin that yake seriously the ideals of cryptocurrency before committing funds!
as a beginner, of course bitcoin is an important investment asset. even now I still keep bitcoin. but more I will invest in several altcoins in the top markets such as eos and ethereum which are now starting to grow.
Activity: 490
December 27, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
The first coin that should be consider by newbieinvestors or pro shouod be bitcoin! We are here because bitcoin lead the way!  It is also very important to look for coin that yake seriously the ideals of cryptocurrency before committing funds!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
for now I'm just waiting for the market next year by investing in btc and eth. I believe that this large coin community can build a better market. then the market price growth will grow very rapidly next year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
In my opinion, we better invest ethereum or bitcoin. Why is that?. We don't think we can get profits in the short term or in the near future. Indeed the two altcoins are falling and the price is falling. However, if we think long term, where is the altcoin phase the price rises to its peak again, if we invest a lot for the altcoin, try to imagine how much of our profit? I think it's very big.
Activity: 896
December 27, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
bigger caps like BTC & ETH are pretty safe. If you wanna speculate there is so much to choose from.. low cap projects as AION, NULS, SKY def have my interest
I would prefer to invest in btc and eth now. some altcoins will grow very slowly in slow-moving markets. but btc and eth will quickly rise when the market starts to rise. you can try that, besides eth and btc investments are very safe, these coins will never disappear, but other altcoins may be lost from the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 27, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
That is because they became cheaper by now and you can hoard a lot of it.
Which will lead to a greater profit once you stock a lot of them.
Millions of tokens with just a movement of 1 cent upward can make tou tons of money.
But that is too risky so I still prefer the old one which is bitcoin. It is like all of them relies on the price of it.
OP simply asked for specific coins to buy and not a general explanation mate,hope you understand this for sure since it’s clearly stated in title

For OP there are lots of coins to be suggested since value of market are continuously dropping but never forget that not all of this cryptocurrencies will return to its form when the market recovers in future and some of them will remain dying.

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin

Is th three specific altcoins for me to buy
Activity: 238
December 27, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
bigger caps like BTC & ETH are pretty safe. If you wanna speculate there is so much to choose from.. low cap projects as AION, NULS, SKY def have my interest
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
to suggest what crypto currency we are going to use because the condition is currently experiencing a bad state of confidence and patience is the main capital in investing
Activity: 644
December 26, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
I think you should choose EOS, it is very much interested by many cryptocurrency investors in China. Research has concluded that EOS is the best electronic currency in global market capitalization. with a high enough score to keep it in the 1st place in the CCID rankings

Yes, many people are EOS as one of the best coins for holding long-term because recently China has announced EOS coin has most active developments coin compared to ETH. In the coming year, we might expect the price of EOS will increase very hugely.
copper member
Activity: 616
December 26, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
I think the best coin to buy now is bitcoin, ethereum and XLM. They all have promising potential. It is a good time to buy the coins at low price because the current crypto market is down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
December 24, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
I think you should choose EOS, it is very much interested by many cryptocurrency investors in China. Research has concluded that EOS is the best electronic currency in global market capitalization. with a high enough score to keep it in the 1st place in the CCID rankings

of course bitcoin

most of coins in top 20 made 2x in this week.
now bitcoin will make it in short term.
buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
December 24, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

the most beautiful coin today that you have to buy is ethereum because it's still pretty much the price today and I'm sure that when you're investing in it now and you hold it long and sell it when its price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: