Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 9. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 22, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
The best coin that you can buy for now, for example, bitcoin, ethereum, eos, stellar, I think the coin is the best to invest because it must be included in the top list of coins, being able to invest in the top coin is certainly profitable for the future
Activity: 376
December 22, 2018, 12:34:43 AM
we all just guess which coins are the best to buy.
and in my opinion the coin that is definitely going up is if the bitcoin price rises. so it's better that you buy bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
Yes, now the best coin to buy now is bitcoin, because the market price has increased in a few days, so I think this is our chance to invest or hold more.

there are many reasons why we should choose bitcoin. indeed in my opinion now is the best bitcoin. the current price that is declining is a great opportunity
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 22, 2018, 12:10:26 AM
You have to determine whether for short-term or long-term investments? Determining the altcoin for investment must go through market analysis first, if you want to quickly turn around, then you should look for news or rumours that support cryptocurrency. If for the long term, I think eth can be the right choice.
Activity: 378
December 21, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
The best coin to buy you can look for it in the top list of crypto coins, there are many kinds of coins and you can analyze what coins are worth investing in the future.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 11:48:47 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins that you can buy now, because both have a good future and seem to have a lot of trust from many people around the world and allow prices to rise higher so we will have a great chance to profit through Bitcoin and Ethereum .
Activity: 308
December 21, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
It is impossible to predict which altcoins worth buying in long term, but buying current top 10 coins is good strategy during about 1 year..
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 10:50:14 PM
Ethereum - it comes to a point were it reached its lowest price. I think it will be best for us to increase the number of Ethereum since the only way for it to go is upwards. Always remember that it holds record of the longest alternate coin at the #2 spot on the ranking. It will reclaim its throne sooner than later. Be prepared for that to happen and buy Ethereum while its cheap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
Kon to best bought from everyone is different. It will depend on the comfort of any person for sure to a coin. the selection of the coins on the top position could be a good recommendation for use and at least this makes belief in selecting coins. When compared to anyone on the down position then the selection of the top ranking on the coin be the good solution.
Activity: 630
December 21, 2018, 10:39:26 PM
On my own way of understanding based upon my observation of the current market price of different coin on crypto market I conclude that the best coin to buy today is the ethereum and the ripple. Both coin are in dip and both coin has its potential I think both coin are now only affected on the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why thier price is dropping. But when the bull market is back we can expect the earnings on it.
I agree. Eth does have a very strong potential, if I want an investment, I think Eth is quite profitable. Moreover, the price decline is quite deep. We just need to be patient and wait. Do a good analysis to get the right timing, in addition to not being trapped in the market, where there is a continuous decline.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 21, 2018, 10:35:04 PM
On my own way of understanding based upon my observation of the current market price of different coin on crypto market I conclude that the best coin to buy today is the ethereum and the ripple. Both coin are in dip and both coin has its potential I think both coin are now only affected on the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why thier price is dropping. But when the bull market is back we can expect the earnings on it.
Activity: 714
December 21, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Of course the best coins to buy now are Bitcoin, Ripple, Waves, Ethereum. What I just mentioned is that some of the altcoins are good to buy now. Maybe someone can add which coins can be bought now
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 21, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

If you don't want to do your own research or don't trust on comments, you can buy bundles containing good/stable coins on CoinBundle platform.
This haves a very easy form of using, and contains the top 20 coins.
You can choose between conservative, emerging or aggressive investment (according to your investment experience). There are also the thematic bundles, and more new are comming. Try it and tell what do you think about
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
December 21, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
Yes, now the best coin to buy now is bitcoin, because the market price has increased in a few days, so I think this is our chance to invest or hold more.

Activity: 574
December 21, 2018, 08:56:19 PM
Very many coins that you can buy now. Because all coins have great potential now to increase even higher and that will make a big profit. If you buy it later, maybe you will regret it. Now if you want to buy a good coin. Examples are eth coins, btc, ripple and many others.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 08:51:10 PM
I think the best coin to buy now is ethereum, because prices have started to increase and are still too low in price and very good to hold more now.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
I probably say that Bitcoin and Ethereum are good to buy now. The price is much cheaper than before. HODL it for a long term. There are also several upcoming new projects which you can check. I am currently keeping an eye out in Coinware. A new upcoming exchange with big potential I believed. Have a look into it and decide

https://www.coinware.co/
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 21, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
Bitcoin now and ethereum for longterm holding. You can do search more so you can see the possible coin that increase in the future. More coins more come money to you. But for this time there is a lot of coins because market will rise again.
Activity: 462
December 21, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
I think it is worth investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin now. Against the background of the latest news, now all the major players are beginning to probe the ground. I think that in the next 4 months will begin growth.
Activity: 532
December 21, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
I think there's only one better coin and that's Bitcoin. If you buy only one coin, then only it. If you think in what coin better to invest, then I think that also is worth buy Ethereum, EOS, Ripple and OMG.
Pages:
Jump to: