Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 7. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
the best and best coin to buy now seems to be ethereum because you should be able to see that ethereum has a hardfork event that occurred in early 2019 so that it will make ethereum prices very expensive so take advantage of ethereum to make a profit for you.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
I look at undervalued projects. For example such as Adex. This is a decentralized advertising exchange based on blockchain and smart contracts. The price today is very low and I expect growth. The team is actively developing its project. Here in the chat you can read about it - https://t.me/AdExNetwork
Many projects are now at the bottom. In addition to the top 10, I watch small coins with real use. Adeks - one of them, in my opinion
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin! Be sure, these coins will always be popular, and accordingly the price for them will grow, which will give you the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 06:45:22 PM
i suggest ETH, because the price is increase in this 3 day.
but still carefull, maybe already at the high for this week.
Activity: 168
December 23, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
no, because we are now in a bear market, and in a falling market it is highly undesirable to buy any coin
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
for now with the development of coin prices that have increased, I recommend that you buy BTC and ETH coins that have a history of price increases when entering the beginning of the year until mid-year, but both coins are for long-term investment, if you want to trade I recommend you look for coins in the coinmarketcap top 100 with price changes that are fast and certainly not scam
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 23, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
a whole lot of coins and tokens flooding the market these days makes people nervous on which to invest in and make money. people often get deceived too. investing in projects they have no idea about their vision and no white paper to state what exactly they want to execute but then i stick to buying MINEXCOIN as they are and have been into the online vault system for a while.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:45:20 PM
It's unpredictable now. Any coin can fall to the bottom of the market. Better practice short trading. It's safer and more profitable.
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
The best coin to buy now is low cap blockchain 4.0 product.
I am definitely sure that some of them will be stronger than market in general
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
I look at undervalued projects. For example such as Adex. This is a decentralized advertising exchange based on blockchain and smart contracts. The price today is very low and I expect growth. The team is actively developing its project. Here in the chat you can read about it - https://t.me/AdExNetwork
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 23, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Todays money-winner is ethereum with no doubt, in future, I think tomorrow should be ripple's day I am expecting a rise like ethereum
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 23, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
Buy Bitcoin, because you can be sure that Bitcoin will survive and again will rise. Other altcoins are little bit risky. You cant know which one will survive the competition fight.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
Nowadays, Best coins are top ranked coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and other top 10 coins. In bear season we have to stay on top coins but If we are in bull season, we should front to altcoins like between top 100 and top 300. We are in still bear season stay on tops.
Activity: 448
December 23, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
At current time, there is only two coins which are best to buy and hold for just 1 or 2 months, that is "ETH" and "Bitcoin". The market start pumping after 90% downfall. In last some days there are 10-20% pump in every coin because Bitcoin and ETH is pumping. So happy times are not so far now!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:51:40 PM
I think you should choose EOS, it is very much interested by many cryptocurrency investors in China. Research has concluded that EOS is the best electronic currency in global market capitalization. with a high enough score to keep it in the 1st place in the CCID rankings
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
Currently you can buy XRP, as it is likely to be a very similar base currencies BTC and ETH on Binance. For reasons Recently there was a movement to vote for the right Binance for XRP as one of the basic currencies
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 23, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
I buy some altcoins, which will have a lot of news in early 2019. I hold a coin Strat. The coin has already grown, but I hope for further growth. Eth coin is also likely to grow in the near future. I also bought some coins from the top.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 23, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

Now I think Ethereum and Eos good choice. Because market maybe up Ethereum $150. I like most of the Time is ethereum. Ethereum is powerful currency which is using a lot of platform. And Ethereum team now so active than before.
Activity: 597
December 23, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
A lot of coins are there to buy but I think bitcoin would be the right choice to buy now. Bitcoin is a coin which is the best for all time it can change the market situation anytime. As we had seen in the past how bitcoin can dominate the market so buy it and hold it for better profits.
Activity: 150
December 23, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?
yes, they have become very cheap so you can hoard a lot of it at low prices. I would suggest you check the top 20 on CoinMarketCap and pick, those coins are steady with potentials. Personally, I would pick ethereum, Neo, because its one of my favourite and its low right now, waves I have been seeing some great news on waves, Trx and Ont.
Pages:
Jump to: