Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 8. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 23, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
I wait for much from Fusion and Cardano. Different projects with excellent teams. And I'm sure they will great in the future. Today those coins are so cheap. That's why it will definitely grow in times
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
I put my money on cheap unknown coin with good project that I believe in, BTCN. Awesome movement, already reached CMC, present in a couple of credible exchanges and with rising capitalisation. I love its community, daily activity and strong support. Also, the coin that I like a lot and have high hopes about is XRP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
I suggested buying Waves, yesterday I saw a lot of good news about this coin. You can buy some for hold until next year. or you can buy ethereum, ethereum is also on the rise. it looks like eth has returned from adversity. now the price is at $ 120. buy now before it's too late
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
Check the first 20 list and take your pick. My choices are ETH and XRP. I bet they will make a boom in the next 1 or 2 years. Also, if you are into cryptos and you like supporting new projects, my pick is BTCN. This coin has exellent, transparent idea with the upfront names behind the story. It reached CMC in a no time and already has a strong and extremely active community. As far as I know, it is already present on a couple of exchanges. It is quite appealing to me so far.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
Most exchanges are into XRP and TRX now. I dont know why but they are promoting these tokens with different kind of events. Maybe it's a hint that these coins are getting into a new milestone.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
Buy Ethereum and you will get great profit within the next several months. This coin would not depend on the market, because there is an upcoming hardfork that is going to happen within the next three weeks, so it is a guarantee that this coin is going to give profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 23, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
brother, buy what you want but imo it needs to be crazy not buying eth at these bargain prices!
Activity: 756
December 23, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
I look at cheap altcoins, for example, I really like  ada . this very, very promising and cheap coin
Activity: 336
December 23, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
Before buying any coins, I will tell you to visit www.coinmarketcap.com market. From there , you will decide on the value of the coins itself, then buy the coins. There are many coins available in that market, you will know the price and then decide . Do not be influenced by anyone. Thank you.
Yes, I agree, if we want to buy Altcoin, we have to check it on the Coinmarket Cap website first, we can compare which Coin is very good to buy at this time, so we have to check well, before buying coins. Usually good Coin is ranked in the Top 100 CMC.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
Before buying any coins, I will tell you to visit www.coinmarketcap.com market. From there , you will decide on the value of the coins itself, then buy the coins. There are many coins available in that market, you will know the price and then decide . Do not be influenced by anyone. Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
The best money to buy is BitCoin.Because he's already dropped too much.And because it's the leading currency.He will rise at the earliest.Who knows, maybe I'il see you for 50 grand? Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 23, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
I think that the best coin to buy now is the ethereum coin. Because i believe in its potential and also ethereum is good in future investments, i thunk there would be an increase in ethereum's price by next year.
You're right, Eth is quite potential. Coins are quite strong and have high market confidence, the products are also good and are widely used, popular. The considerable decline in this year is quite disappointing, but on the good side we might not see this low price for the second time and therefore this is the chance to get it. Pricing is indeed quite slow, which is why we must be patient.
Activity: 784
December 23, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
I think that the best coin to buy now is the ethereum coin. Because i believe in its potential and also ethereum is good in future investments, i thunk there would be an increase in ethereum's price by next year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 01:46:32 AM
Coins for which is good to invest is coins that is on top 100 in coinmarketcap you can chose what you want because once bitcoin increase the rest will follow so just like follow the leader .  Grin
Activity: 574
December 22, 2018, 10:43:18 PM
I think I will buy ethereum, neo, litecoin, ADA, and dogecoin, because now the price also starts to rise, so I also still have many benefits in the future.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 22, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
NXT and ethereum are the best coins to buy now, I see the movement is very good if you use the opportunity to hold, in the future you will benefit a lot.

Activity: 192
December 22, 2018, 08:24:37 PM
In my opinion the best coin to buy now is, ethereum, because in a few days it has started to increase and is very good for profit.

Activity: 602
December 22, 2018, 02:35:59 AM
There are a lot of coin choices to buy, for example bitcoin and ethereum I think these two coins are still coin favorites in crypto, there is no doubt about these two coins, surely it is profitable to be able to invest in both of these coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 22, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
everyone here can only speculate and no one can guarantee that if you will not lose if you buy altcoin even the best, instead of choosing from someone else's choice, it's better to make choices for yourself.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
December 22, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
we all just guess which coins are the best to buy.
and in my opinion the coin that is definitely going up is if the bitcoin price rises. so it's better that you buy bitcoin immediately.
buying bitcoin is a very good choice, I am saving bitcoin assets now. but I also save a number of altcoins that I will follow the bitcoin market movements. if bitcoin rises on the market, it will also affect other altcoin assets.
Pages:
Jump to: