Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best korean drama you've watched? - page 2. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i like the Heirs most Smiley And "another Miss Oh" is great too, also the songs are awesome, many touching
Activity: 90
My best Korean drama would be Mara and Clara.
Activity: 30
For me love in the moonlight and of course the very own my girlfriend is a gumiho and last but not the least secret garden
Activity: 70
I love the drama "My Girlfriend Is Gumiho".

The drama tells the story of Cha Dae Woong who aspires to be a star of action like Jackie Chan. One day he visits an old temple, and unintentionally releases a Gumiho. The gumiho keeps following Dae Woong everywhere and initially he feels happy because many people think that Gumiho is his girlfriend. When Dae Woong knows his true identity, he fears and tries to escape.
Activity: 3
Best  korean drama for me is Queen Seondeok and Princess Hours.
Activity: 8
Boys Over Flowers
Activity: 28
DOTS and Doctor stranger for me
Activity: 72
Age of youth. It's so refreshing. It reminds me of my college life when I was in boarding house.
Activity: 15
Jewel in the Palace
Activity: 11
I recommend to watch the following: W- Two Worlds, Goblin, LOTBS,
Activity: 12
I don't really have an answer for the question.
Rooftop Prince
Activity: 140
Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War is an awesome movie.
Hollywood wouln't make it that good.
Activity: 144
The best korean drama I've ever seen is "Goblin" and "Modern Farmer" because in the drama it tells a cute and sad acting.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
korean drama that I think is the best there 2
first "my love from the star" starring kim soo hyun and the second "DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN" that's the best korean drama I've ever seen
Descendants of the Sun.
Activity: 13
Descendants of the sun is really one of the best dramas so far that i've watched
Inspiring Generations
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
The coffee prince
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
What is the best korean drama you've watched?

i watched one a korean movie about a man, that insulted another man in school as a boy because he was in a love affair with his own sister, tat man later became a manger, the guy that insulted/revealed him later became an ordinary guy who lost his daughter, the manager then somehow got him into a situation that he then impregnated his own daughter because he had no idea, and revealed that to him as a revenge.

the man that cut his tongue with a scissor to please the manager guy to not tell everyone about him having impregnated his own daughter

really creepy drama

i dont know the name anymore, someting like the public teller

etc.

this is actually one of the very few purely eastasian movies i have actaully watched

regards
Pages:
Jump to: