Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best korean drama you've watched? - page 3. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The Housemaid. Great film!
Activity: 22
I love You came from the star !!! I've watched it 6 times. The drama is a perfect mixture of romance, detective, funny.
Activity: 28
She was pretty.
Activity: 140
My favorite Korean drama is ,love in the moonlight, w two worlds and last but not the least I'm not a robot ,these three are so romantic and funny.
Activity: 19
The best korean drama for me is some: an erotic tale
Activity: 12
I love watching comedy korean dramas like My Girlfriend is Gumiho, Naughty Kiss.
Activity: 17
The best know dramas I have watched so far are The King's Love and She Was Pretty.
Activity: 196
Scarlet hear ryeo and Goblin is the best korean drama i've watched.
Activity: 33
Activity: 7
The coffee prince.
Activity: 168
I do not like to watch Korean movies, I just love watching Chinese movies, China is the country with the most movies attract the viewer.
Activity: 70
The drama tells the story of Cha Dae Woong who aspires to be the star of a Jackie Chan level game. One day he visits an old temple, and unintentionally releases Gumiho. The gumiho keeps following Dae Woong everywhere and he's initially happy because many people think that Gumiho is his girlfriend. When Dae Woong knows his true identity, he is great and tries to find himself, but he encounters a dilemma.
Black And The Great Doctor Kiss Kiss
Activity: 58
Healer, Secret Garden, City Hunter are some amazing dramas.
Activity: 182
I am no longer into Korean movies, I stop watching long ago.
The Great Doctor,
Tale Of Arang,
k2,
Black,
Activity: 143
W - two worlds
Activity: 50
The "Descendant of the sun" is one of the best korean dramas, because in the drama the plot is played more real-life story.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
"The Interview"
Activity: 23
Goblin
Pages:
Jump to: