Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best korean drama you've watched? - page 8. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Goblin is my all time favorite.
Activity: 5
For me the best korean drama i've watched is JEWEL in the Palace. It's a nice story about style of cooking and for me there is a lesson of this korean drama.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The Dram is titled 'Swallow The Sun'
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The Dram is titled 'Swallow The Sun'
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Goblin is the best korean drama i've ever watch. So funny
Activity: 12
Two Worlds is the best Kdrama for me
Activity: 25
the best korean drama for me is the MOON EMBRASING THE SUN
Activity: 43
Watch descendants of the sun. It's was released a long time ago but I can still be entertained by it. Dramatic but you'll love it.
Activity: 98
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo . Main character is a cute girl and her boyfriend is so handsome  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 90
do you remember " boys flower" ? I think you watched . It's a famous film .  Kiss 
Activity: 30
At this moment, there were so many korean drama that being trend at all time. "Goblin:The Lonely and Great God" was a good example of it. But still W Two Worlds gives an unique twist in its story.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
The best korean drama i've ever watched is Princess' man. It's korean version of drama Romeo and Juliet from Shakespeare. But different with Romeo and Juliet that had sad ending, this drama has happy ending to main character  Wink
Activity: 210
What is the best korean drama you've watched?

I really like watching korean drama. One of the korean drama that i have already finished watch and make my heart flutter is I am Not a robot.. i think it is the best korean drama that i've ever watched because i can laugh and cry when watch this drama. The story is so unique, tell about the man who is allergy with human, because when he was child his parents died and people around him take advantages from him. Almost 15 years old he didn't contact with another people because when someone touch him, his allergy relaps, he can't breathe and hars appear from his body. But he meet one girl that disguised as a robot. Besides the story of course i like this korean drama because of the main character in this drama  Smiley
Activity: 111
The best for me is Goblin. I love Gong Yoo very much.
Activity: 5
My love from the star ,
I can see your voice
 Grin Grin
Activity: 2
Does Bleach and naruto count?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
gumiho was my best because it's not only drama but it has comedy scences also
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, I have never watched any Korean drama, so I don't know which one is the best. But Korean Martial Art Movies are very good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
The best korean drama for me this year is Goblin. I admire the whole story and cast. Perfectly good.
Activity: 26
I haven't watched Korean drama movie yet but i hear a lot o good compliments about South Korean cinema. I watched a Korean movie which was about Zombies, and that was the best zombie movie i have ever watch. I recommend you to watch if you didn't.

Train to Busan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyWuHv2-Abk
Pages:
Jump to: