Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now? - page 2. (Read 27879 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
I think the best way to cashout your bitcoin now is the well known trusted exchanger in your country. Before selling your bitcoin the buyer will make you look at the amount of bitcoin. As I observe there is card for you to cashout everything you sell and then shop it online.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?
He in my country the best way to ca dressh out my bitcoin is redit.ph, or coins.ph where I can easily
Convert it into cash whether in bank or remittances outlet.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The best means of cashing out my bitcoin is by using trusted exchangers in my country before selling off the bitcoin the buyer either send the equivalent and agreed rate into my account or we escrow and this had been done successfully avoiding any forms of scams.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Get a bitcoin debit card and buy stuff you need. That's one day to cash out?

Its instant cashout , once btc sent to the card (takes 1-2 confirmations) = you can spend straight away your money at Atm , buy at shops or online
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Get a bitcoin debit card and buy stuff you need. That's one day to cash out?
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Bitcoin debit card , low fees , high limits .  i cashout at any ATM worldwide , cost 10 $ to order debit card

if interrested , click on my signature , you get invite code and 25% bonus once ordering
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Trade your Bitcoin to someone near you, or just use localbitcoins because they must not take so much percentage of it.

This year (2016)
Yes right, much better to trade in local currency. Because you can easily to cashout the income money. Unlike bitcoin that this time can't cashout, only can use in other payment transaction like buying online. More uses of fiat/dollar than bitcoin at this time, with the help of wallet online/offline you can used the earned bitcoin by exchanging to local currency and this may help you to cashout your money in some way. It depends on you, of what kind of transcation you want, and also the target money want to cash out because others have a limits.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
I use local exchanger in my country for convert to fiat and fee is also not too expensive, if in your country don't have local exchanger the best ways is localbitcoin or coinbase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Probably via localbitcoin to exchange bitcoin transactions into paper currency,
so far this alternative is often used for bitcoin transactions,because in my place there is no store service that receives bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?
There is no ther best to cash out your bitcoin but to sell it to local exchanger. Some local exxhanger like what we have in our country doesn't charges fee for cashing out your bitcoin but they charge fee for cashing in your fiat money to bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
For those people using local exchange, aren't you scared of being stalked and ur coins being stolen? I would be paranoid

Also, local exchange let's you get cash for bitcoin, do some of you think taxes can be aavoide this way???  Huh
Of course the fee is there but this is the cheapest way to cash in/cash out your btc. Your coins won't be stalked or being stolen if you didn't make an unsual activity in your wallet. Dor this reason, use alternative wallet such as blockchain so the transaction with local exchanger isn't questionable.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
For those people using local exchange, aren't you scared of being stalked and ur coins being stolen? I would be paranoid

Also, local exchange let's you get cash for bitcoin, do some of you think taxes can be aavoide this way???  Huh
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
For me, the best way to cashout bitcoin is using local exchange. I can try using localbitcoin but i will take more time especially if i want to cashout quite a lot. So local exchange is the place to go, although the fee is quite high (1% of withdrawal amount), they offer the volume.
yeah localbitcoins exchange is the best way to cash out your bitcoin i mostly use the localbitcoins exchange to cash out my bitcoin you should just select your nearest buyer of bitcoin and sell on them your bitcoin and get your money by hand.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
In my country via bank is the fastest way to cashout our bitcoin the wallet we used our based on our country which is the beat one and the easiest one to cashout and aend money anywhere from the world it will only took 8minutes for you to cash out the bitcoin you had without fee
Activity: 440
For me, the best way to cashout bitcoin is using local exchange. I can try using localbitcoin but i will take more time especially if i want to cashout quite a lot. So local exchange is the place to go, although the fee is quite high (1% of withdrawal amount), they offer the volume.
yes that is very right to say. to me I am also using local exchange, I most use Urdubit, which is really a very trusted exchange to be use for both deposing money in bitcoin or to change bitcoin in to fiat, I personally using this exchange for a long long time and find it perfect and most reliable for every time. I will still like to continue using this exchange.
Activity: 700
Activity: 258
Trade your Bitcoin to someone near you, or just use localbitcoins because they must not take so much percentage of it.

This year (2016)

Localbitcoins, Bitfinex and Bitstamp are my priority.
I prefer bitcoin card to have direct transaction
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I usually trade using localbitcoins or use PayPal.
localbitcoins is not only about cash in hand, you can receive wires or other payment method's also see paxful pretty much the same as localbitcoins

I'm not seeing any problems with cashing out btcs as i find it pretty easy and fast. I have a local app that use where i can transfer my btcs to that apps address and then i can either transfer it to my bank acct or withdraw through an affiliated bank through cardless withdrawal
Activity: 238
it will be best to use localbitcoin or paypal. That is what i use
Activity: 870
I usually trade using localbitcoins or use PayPal.
localbitcoins is not only about cash in hand, you can receive wires or other payment method's also see paxful pretty much the same as localbitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: