Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now? - page 3. (Read 27879 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I can mail you cash through Paxful's escrow system.

https://paxful.com/user/MnemonicInsomnia
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I usually trade using localbitcoins or use PayPal.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?
You don’t have to do that, you could become and exchange yourself, just look at the persons in local bitcoins, they are selling their bitcoin for a premium, you can do the same, sell it for a lesser premium and you will get a client fast and you will transform your bitcoin in fiat and obtain a small profit.
Yeah you can become a trader, but this has got certain limitations of bitcoin to be there in the wallet, without which you cannot open a.trafing ad. So if you fulfill the limitations set your profit margin and go active as a trader on bitcoin/USD, else just find the trader and sell for the price that's been quoted by him.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?
You don’t have to do that, you could become and exchange yourself, just look at the persons in local bitcoins, they are selling their bitcoin for a premium, you can do the same, sell it for a lesser premium and you will get a client fast and you will transform your bitcoin in fiat and obtain a small profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Currently, Bitcoin price on CEX.IO is higher than on other exchanges, which makes our platform the best one for selling Bitcoins.
Moreover, you can cash out your earnings to any VISA or MasterCard instantly at a low fee, starting with just $3.80 per withdrawal.

It`s no use to convert BTC on CEX.IO because users are waiting for fiat withdrawals for weeks now. Better use Bitstamp or Kraken.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Maybe now the exchange to local bitcoin be the best alternative for me to get fiat currency exchange, because maybe this access is easy and can make me use at this time.
This provides with the simple steps as well provides with different types of transaction possibility starting from face to face interaction to selling on all wired and card transactions with the help of an escrow maximize the trading experience good​.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Maybe now the exchange to local bitcoin be the best alternative for me to get fiat currency exchange, because maybe this access is easy and can make me use at this time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Like the other, local exchanger is the best way. But for other reason, I also choose cashout to become currency like US dollar, for online product payment for sure. Today I try to make an account with poloniex for extra exchanger and also have potential profit from different price with local exchanger. Hope will help me with my job now, have a nice day.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Here in my country im using our based wallet country that we can easily sell our bitcoin and they will directly deposit our money into bank but sometimes it will only took 5 minutes to withdraw that bitcoin into fiat and it takes no fee try to find wallet that our country has or go to any exchange site that offers +percentage of bitcoin everytime you sell.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Currently, Bitcoin price on CEX.IO is higher than on other exchanges, which makes our platform the best one for selling Bitcoins.
Moreover, you can cash out your earnings to any VISA or MasterCard instantly at a low fee, starting with just $3.80 per withdrawal.

How it is possible, I have checked in localbitcoins traders value just now. Price seems higher cex or other price index site value. Always exchangers are the best option to turn your bitcoin into cash. As demand and very trades on everyday. Traders mostly targeting to buy the bitcoin from you with the high cost for future.
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I usually use local bitcoins to turn bitcoins straight into cash. you could also use an exchange and take out the funds with your paypal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i think localbitcoins is a good alternative for cashing out bitcoins and turn into cash but i didn't use it because in my country i use coins.ph wallet just like coinbase, coins.ph has a cashout feature that can directly to the bank without problems and sometimes i use exchanges to cashout my bitcoins.
Localbitcoins is a good but I found a more trusted person for me whose minimum exchange amount is much higher that is why now I am using online exchanges for cashout my bitcoins. You can pick one of the above. But nowadays if you will keep for longer then you will earn with that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
i think localbitcoins is a good alternative for cashing out bitcoins and turn into cash but i didn't use it because in my country i use coins.ph wallet just like coinbase, coins.ph has a cashout feature that can directly to the bank without problems and sometimes i use exchanges to cashout my bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To cash out their bitcoin now here is through paypal.So if I have money too maybe I should go like them also.Because they easily get their money through paypal..
Thats only i've known for now.If i will find out who is better and easy to cash out,then I'll go then.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I am using localbitcoins exchange to cashout my bitcoins to my fiat currency and i am getting the best rate from the market and the payment are sent directly to my bank and they are doing this all transaction with escrow facility so it is fully secure and safety is taken on both the party side.
I also use local bitcoins and it is very reliable and safe and i can easily transact with the people who want to buy or sell bitcoins to me. Localbitcoins is the best way to cash out for me because it is very easy to find people who want to buy or sell bitcoin and you don't need to be afraid of scammers because you their site is secured and the users are filtered very well.

So far, localbitcoin is a good alternative in trading transactions to local fiat currency.
And maybe this alternative can be used in my place because there are no bitcoin ATM facilities and unavailability of stores that accept bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I am using localbitcoins exchange to cashout my bitcoins to my fiat currency and i am getting the best rate from the market and the payment are sent directly to my bank and they are doing this all transaction with escrow facility so it is fully secure and safety is taken on both the party side.
I also use local bitcoins and it is very reliable and safe and i can easily transact with the people who want to buy or sell bitcoins to me. Localbitcoins is the best way to cash out for me because it is very easy to find people who want to buy or sell bitcoin and you don't need to be afraid of scammers because you their site is secured and the users are filtered very well.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
There are number of way to cash out the bitcoin you hold. However, I use localbitcoin website to find offers near me and sell it at a good price whenever required. I always find people who are buying bitcoin at higher than the market price.

Localbitcoins come with an inbuild escrow service so your funds are secure and you can pass on the payment only after you see the credit amount to your bank account. Also they have rating system which will give you a better idea about a trader. Most recommended!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I use coins.ph my country wallet Im very satisfied with the price of this site because this is good and fair. Snooth transaction if you are live in the asia they have other country coins.ph send payout but I think it is only limited. But if you are in europe or america I think they dont send payout. You can use localbitcoins if you want many people use it but better if you choose only people who can transact you because many scammers are there. Goodluck. But if you have option choose website that you know it is fair price and trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Pages:
Jump to: