Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now? - page 4. (Read 27879 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

I've cashed out using Coinbase a couple of times with no problems. They do take a fee but it's not that bad. You could also try localbitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
For now it is just localbitcoin where I can sell my precious coins i I really need.
But I just do like 3 months or so just when i needed some spare money.
That is one sure hell of a problem in my place for those who wants their bitcoin sold in an instant.
Some ways in localbitcoin also needed a bank account. What if the user dont have one.

I think always be depend on the exchange site to use your bitcoins. Instead of selling out to traders and get money. You can directly buy a bitcoin debit card in Spectrocoin and use the regular ATM, near to you and cashout the bitcoin a cash there. There is fees for the usage but however, it will match the exchange rate what you are paying to traders.

Bitcoin debits cards are arguably the best options to cash out bitcoins if you what to take advantage of surging bitcoin prices in real time without paying high fees but with many incidences were service providers ask for customer verification out of the blues doesn't make them attractive to use.
If you can get some one to exchange your coins for fiat within your area that would be safer

Bitcoin debit card is not available in all country. Only in few countries, people are using this service. And yes it is easy to cash out your Bitcoin in ATM. The exchange charges are bit high but no problem instant cash and safe. No need to wait for your cash. If we sell our coins in any exchange site, they will take min 3 working days to deposit our money. Those who don't have bitcoin debit card for them local exchange site is the best choice.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
For now it is just localbitcoin where I can sell my precious coins i I really need.
That is one sure hell of a problem in my place for those who wants their bitcoin sold in an instant.
Some ways in localbitcoin also needed a bank account. What if the user dont have one.

I think always be depend on the exchange site to use your bitcoins. Instead of selling out to traders and get money. You can directly buy a bitcoin debit card in Spectrocoin and use the regular ATM, near to you and cashout the bitcoin a cash there. There is fees for the usage but however, it will match the exchange rate what you are paying to traders.

Bitcoin debits cards are arguably the best options to cash out bitcoins if you what to take advantage of surging bitcoin prices in real time without paying high fees but with many incidences were service providers ask for customer verification out of the blues doesn't make them attractive to use.
If you can get some one to exchange your coins for fiat within your area that would be safer
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
So you can sell at coinbase and trasnfer to your bank but the fees add Up.

USA
1.49% to bank

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597

Kraken

Fiat Withdrawals:

EUR SEPA Withdrawal - EEA countries only (€0.09)
USD SynapsePay Withdrawal - available in 37 US states + DC  ($5)
USD SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries ($60)
GBP SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (£60)
EUR SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (€60)
JPY Domestic Withdrawal - Japan only (¥300)
CAD EFT Withdrawal - Canada only ($10 CAD flat fee)

Kraken > Bank Usd > 5$

what is the cheapest way to get fiat out?

tether.to seems interesting but its used on poloniex and bitfinex I think
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
According to my knowledge, the https://coins.ph  is the best way to cashout your bitcoins instantly. They offer many other services such as bitcoin debit card, bank withdrawal, shopping, transferring to your social media friends and to any email id even if is not registered on Coins.ph.

I think Coins.ph just works in the Philippines, I'm not really sure tho. They indeed have a good service and feature, but what's the point if we can use it here in our country? How do we gonna cash out our money if it just works there.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I exchange to local crypto house. They take about 1% on every buy-sell transaction. Always cash on time !
Selling bitcoin is not much different from buying bitcoin, finding a bitcoin exchange or trading partner that will pay you with your desired payment method is the first step, from there you can complete a trade to sell your bitcoin.

But localbitcoin seems like the best at that because you can find all of the different ways in one place and they are usually selling for a higher price than any other trading sites.
Activity: 476
According to my knowledge, the https://coins.ph  is the best way to cashout your bitcoins instantly. They offer many other services such as bitcoin debit card, bank withdrawal, shopping, transferring to your social media friends and to any email id even if is not registered on Coins.ph.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
By this time, its now a wise move if you cash out your bitcoin.

No, today isn't the right time to cash out your coins the price seems to keep on increasing it's now the momentum of bitcoin.

For me the best way to cash out my bitcoin is through the local exchanges, this is giving me a lot of convenience.

Instead of using Bitcoin wallet/Exchange > PayPal > Bank transfer, I can simply cash it out with ATM's.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
By this time, its now a wise move if you cash out your bitcoin. Because its value has deflated. It is better if you deposit in your bitcoin wallet. By the time that bitcoin has raised its value, you can decide whether where to use your bitcoin. I guess the money you deposited will have profit as the value of bitcoin increases.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I exchange to local crypto house. They take about 1% on every buy-sell transaction. Always cash on time !
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?
Cashout your bitcoin to respective fiat in your country? Many financial institutions were started accepting bitcoin and convert to local currency. All you need is bring your supporting documents or Identification that you're the owner of your bitcoin. Bring possible documents that validate your identity.
Activity: 448
As of now bitcoin decrease, so instead of trading to dollar I will use it in online shopping because you can get also a discount or I will save my bitcoin in my wallet address until the trading between btc to dollar increase like 60,000 plus for 1 btc. In this time I want to earn more btc then when the time of the value in trading increase I will exchange to local currency. And instead of cashing out this time I will save and when time I need it I will use it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
Can somebody handsome tell me the normal rate of the exchange rate of most websites now?

normal rate bitcoin price this now 1000 - 1020 dollar
and average all exchanger bitcoin price is same
if you want the best rate now you can check in vip.bitcoin.co.id , but in there only accepted in local curency indonesian rupiah

Preev and CoinMarketCap are the best ones for price checking.

The price is fluctuating between $950 and $1100, it won't go lower than that for sure.. I'm really afraid of a big fall, it could lead to the disappearance of Bitcoin because miners are here for profit, not for free work!

The premium Bitcoin is a great thing for traders, but I don't think it is fair. Some people from India don't even have what to eat..
Activity: 264
Probably one of the easiest methods is to get a bitcoin debit card through an exchange and then use that to deposit bitcoins into your card and then withdrawing from an ATM, or you could request a bank transfer if the exchange has that option.
i do not know that either debit card is working here in my country or not. as i have never seen or heard  about debit card that either some one is using it or not. but i will like to try it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
Can somebody handsome tell me the normal rate of the exchange rate of most websites now?

normal rate bitcoin price this now 1000 - 1020 dollar
and average all exchanger bitcoin price is same
if you want the best rate now you can check in vip.bitcoin.co.id , but in there only accepted in local curency indonesian rupiah
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
It actually depends on the country which you live in. The best way is to sell them to your friends who need it in exchange to your local fiat.  Smiley
As far as I am concerned I have a lot of payment methods to accept when I sell bitcoins. I search localbitcoins and find the ads that suits me and then just sell, though usually I prefer to hold them rather than selling.
For guys who can't find a proper method please try taking paypal for your bitcoins and then just withdraw them to bank.
i think most of the people have available the cashing out facilites but i think the best facility for my is urdubit as our local bitcin exchange where i can convert my bitcoin in to fiat with in hours.
Certainly, there are website that exchanges bitcoin into fiat currency such as coinbase and coins.ph. This is why bitcoin users increases as they can cash in and cash out their money with bitcoin through the local exchangers I said above.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It actually depends on the country which you live in. The best way is to sell them to your friends who need it in exchange to your local fiat.  Smiley
As far as I am concerned I have a lot of payment methods to accept when I sell bitcoins. I search localbitcoins and find the ads that suits me and then just sell, though usually I prefer to hold them rather than selling.
For guys who can't find a proper method please try taking paypal for your bitcoins and then just withdraw them to bank.
i think most of the people have available the cashing out facilites but i think the best facility for my is urdubit as our local bitcin exchange where i can convert my bitcoin in to fiat with in hours.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
My aunt with her local bitcoin wallet to cash out and she did not struggle any remittances or bank has she could  withdrawn her money from her bitcoin wallet so easy. That is the best way i know to cash out the bitcoin just a simple click you can get your money easy.
Pages:
Jump to: