Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
For most new to bitcoin folks, dollar cost averaging is the best way.  Buy a set amount, on a set day, weekly monthly. Whenever. Just always buy on your set day. No matter the price.

I invest in ICO's, pump in dumps. I have a large following on Twitter and it makes bounties pretty lucrative.  One of the best was from POWR.   
Risks are always there. You can’t say that there must be something that have potential to give you profit but that shouldn’t bear any risk factor, no that wouldn’t be happening at all. Everything on this planet earth that have profits and losses in it, you must be dealing risk in it. And as far as investments are concerned, they must have risks. You only have to take some courage and invest wisely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

There are still investments program that not scams people but they are few. I would suggest to you the trading though it's a little bit risky too but if you master the strategies in trading you will be profited. Or you may try also the mining, though its also an investments but that's not a scam because all you need to have is a powerful pc.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

Yes, I Agree with FruitsBasket! ICO gives you more returns compare to the local stocks or exchanges.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Any suggestions?
You should become a day trader. It many people get profit from it. Or you can participating in ICO, it is the easiest way to gain profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Any suggestions?
Ofcourse through investing this is the best way to earn or to growth the amount of your bitcoins like converting actually wallet is my part of my life coz i can convert my money to btc and as much as well i get better bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 189
ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb
For most new to bitcoin folks, dollar cost averaging is the best way.  Buy a set amount, on a set day, weekly monthly. Whenever. Just always buy on your set day. No matter the price.

I invest in ICO's, pump in dumps. I have a large following on Twitter and it makes bounties pretty lucrative.  One of the best was from POWR.   
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Well. I only suggest to things - invest and trade. Investing is when you buy altcoin and will hold it for a long period of time. Trading is something that you put your money in altcoin and hold it for a short period of time like days or weeks. Both can give you good profit as long as you are careful on entering the market. It is risky but if you study the chart and the updates about a certain coin, you will unlikely to get wrecked.
Highly agreed with this. There must be your own setup for anything. If you are good at anything, don’t work under anyone rather create opportunities and work independently? Create jobs and work for yourself. You should start your own business if you have any idea, if don’t, grab one from google or any social issue. Make money and even more money, you have many options.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I suggest u do your own extensive research before investing.eventhough there are a few working investment platforms yet there also alot of scams in the system.For instance if you trade at yobit,or poloniex it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme .
You can as well invest in promising ICO’s
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I guess the best and easiest way to invest in bitcoin is to buy and hold it yourself. You can buy Btc when the price isn't high enough and keep it until you get a high price. You can buy some from an exchange that lets you purchase Bitcoin directly with cash, you can buy a full Bitcoin or smaller amounts like 0.5 or 0.02.
Activity: 504
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

I think every venture has a risk, from trading, investing, even the seemingly safe ICOs have their fair share of risks involved. I think the best way is to first fill yourself with ample knowledge on where to best use your coins to gain exponential profit. Another is trying different fields like trading, investing, and other tasks that could make you earn more. Basically, use your coins to gain more coins. That way, your money is working for you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees

You are correct.  When I was still new with bitcoin, I buy bitcoin to invest in an investing site.  I was happy because of the interest rate that it promised to give.  When I put on my money, just about days I can no longer access the site.  I was really devastated that time.  Since then I promised myself not to believe about that interest rate.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
How come POW is over?You imply all of the cash had been found?Why so fast? Do not make sense.
I know exchanges does provide the best opportunity to make easy money, but there are always risks hiden, joining a pump in the middle or in the ending is always a problem, but well recently i joined hasnet, and invested few dollars, with the volatility of the hash market i were able to make a decent ammount, soo there are several ways to make bitcoin, but you need to invest and risk it always.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Any suggestions?

The most reliable way to grow your Bitcoin is to participate in signature or btc campaigns. Its a way of earning while learning by posting and reading quality posts from the people in this community. More or less than a year you'll be well equipped with knowledge on how to grow your btc even more but in a very risky way. As for now the best thing to do is to keep all your btc earned from campaigns, hold it for a long term (since you want it to grow) just keep an eye to the flow of Bitcoins value, be always active so you could follow every changes. Bitcoin isnt always investing time and money, because you can also invest your time without any money involve as you capital.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different alt-coins and trade them in market on different exchanges. I think if you have bug funds you can create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you have a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading there a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.Best way is to invest in some wrathful alt-coins and do trading.Just invest in coins which is in the market for more than two years.
Yes you’re right, I mean by not investing on any site that’s hyip. If we are all careful and seek for information before investing on any site, we won’t be falling into the hands of hyip and scam sites. But another problem with hold is that it sometimes takes long, so nobody is ready to leave their Bitcoin for such a long time like one year, no need to mention leaving it for more than a year.
Activity: 658
i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything

Yes, you are right. There are possibilities of fraud so be careful, do your study, have your own investigation and once you are convinced then only put your bitcoins into the trusted investment companies only.

I agree to both of you. You should invest if you already have proof that the company you want to invest is really legal and is not a scam because you will end up clueless and with nothing if you will not conduct a research study about a certain company. But for me, to make it safer, you'd better work for your bitcoin to grow rather than investing it to companies that you cannot trust so much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Any suggestions?
i think the best way to grow your btc is to join signature campaign.investing is non easy you will have difficulty investing before it grows.you work for it
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Any suggestions?

There is best way to invest or grow your bitcoin for all depends on which of the ways work for you. There people who's there best way of growing their bitcoin is through trading and there are other who are not successful when it come to trading crypto currency.
There are other people that are good in gambling but others are not good in gambling, what you need do is to discover the area in which you have a comparative advantages over the other once and try to utilise it. 
Activity: 588
Hodl bitcoin for 3years. Invest in bitcoin but be sure to be always updated with its price so that you will know when to buy and to sell bitcoin.
Too long I think 1 year alone has gained about 200% even more.
should be wise and not greedy. because it will make us fall very deep.  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hodl bitcoin for 3years. Invest in bitcoin but be sure to be always updated with its price so that you will know when to buy and to sell bitcoin.
I'm not sure, the holders of Bitcoin will not be able to resist to immediately sell their bitcoin.
2017 is a brilliant year for Bitcoin, because within a year Bitcoin has broken all predictions and reached the moon.
are you going to hold it back?
Pages:
Jump to: