Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Holding them is definitely one of the safest long term approach, they don't deterioate overtime and it's finite so you know you own that fraction of the supply.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
I can say that there is always a risk in investing for there is no guarantee of a payback unless you are smart enough of where to put your money into. I would suggest that you invest on a parcel of land for it is a sure win investment in the long run. Land does give a guarantee to a good future for land increases its value as years pass by.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

If you want to invest in a good profits in return,you can join in ICO or try to join in signature campaign or bounty campaign. There is no risk at all if you want to join.that is a long term but it is a good profitable to us.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.
For me the best way to invest here in the forum sector is to invest in some ICO using your bitcoin and deposit your money 50% of your savings. It will grow from time to time when the ICO or campaign is surely becoming successful. It is a good news for you. Anf invedting helped you to make your money grow.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Any suggestions?

If you have time, have ideas, are expert in something connected with bitcoin, you can earn some bitcoins join signature campaigns. Go to the section "services" of this forum and there you can find to many sites which pay if you put their publicity as a signature in your profile. The bitcoin earned are few but not nothing. You must have fun doing posts and read the posts of the others to discuss about the matters they write otherwise you will find very hard to do this "job".

This is not an investment or a way to invest but a way to learn more about bitcoin and to earn some bitcoin. Maybe you can have interest about it in the free time.
The best way for me to make your bounty grow is to invest here in bitcoin. Why can i say that? Just look on the price of the bitcoin as of now, reaching $20k and it is very high value that a one currency cam reach. It is so unexpected that bitcoin will rise into this value. So if you invest here in bitcoin also your profit is bitcoin and when you look to the price. Your earning is according to a particular ICO that you invested in.
Activity: 207
Any suggestions?
i do not know what will be the best way to invest,what i know is if you want that your bitcoin will grow you have earn a lot of btc until you have to succeed it then you can invest it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think you should split your capital into 2 parts, 1 for the trading purpose to daily income( about 80%) and invest the rest into the new ICO projects which could multiples your investment in a short time.
if you have the capital, buy any btc. hold it, until the value actually goes up. if you have big capital, it is true if we have to divide 50% for trading and 50% to hold. but if you have a little better capital in the hold, trading is too risky, especially for beginners like me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Find a good alt coin ( like Electroneum ( no, kidding)) invest in it, wait, take profit. Do it again
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think you should split your capital into 2 parts, 1 for the trading purpose to daily income( about 80%) and invest the rest into the new ICO projects which could multiples your investment in a short time.
Activity: 182
Any suggestions?
i am also a new comer of bitcoin i do not know how to invest how to grow my bitcoin,what i know is just to earn more and more then i have a lot of it and my bitcoin will be grow.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Any suggestions?
One of the options to make your money in Bitcoin rendendo is the Poloniex Lending Bot. The company is also a brokerage of Bitcoin, but through Lending Bot you can "borrow" your amount on BTC and earn interest on it - which can be an investment.

Another option would be to invest in new ICOS that have great potential for growth or even day trading, buying and selling the currency every day. This last option is the most used today for those who live the currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
By now the price of a bitcoin is $13k plus, I think it will increase until the end of December. It's better to hold bitcoin in our wallet to get a higher price and get profitable. It's also good for trading and gambling to get more earnings but so risky. Long term investment is good for our future and you can get more profits. While we are holding bitcoin be sure to check the price of bitcoin everyday because we don't know the dropping and increasing of bitcoin price. Because the bitcoin price is so volatile, it will not stable in one price. That's why we need to be observant in the price of bitcoin to know the best time for a good investment.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
Any suggestions?

There are many ways for you to grow your Bitcoin. If you are willing to risk your Bitcoin then you can try gambling. Like dice game or roulette. Though you have a big chance to lose your money, but if you are feeling lucky or you can afford to lose it then there you can try it. But if you want to find a lucrative way of growing your Bitcoin then trading is a great way to do it. Though it requires to have technical skills like reading charts and analyzing technical indicators, it has a great potential to grow your Bitcoin if done right. Just allocate time to learn these things and you can't go wrong. Be eager and determined to be successful and you will go places.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
People keep asking me how to properly invest into the crypto-economy. What do I need to know? How not to lose money? How should I choose the right cryptocurrency for my portfolio.
Do some research first before investing or putting your money into cryptocurrencies because if you will just randomly invested it to the top coins in the exchange that you chose then you will not have a good portfolio. Investing needs time and patience especially in doing research so you can find out the best coins to invest.
Activity: 88
People keep asking me how to properly invest into the crypto-economy. What do I need to know? How not to lose money? How should I choose the right cryptocurrency for my portfolio.
Activity: 110
Investing in the bankroll of gambling website is the best way to earn profit in Bitcoin. It's really safe for you if you have a high capital.
Activity: 364
Any suggestions?

Real estate has always been a reliable investment. ICO Estate Coin is just always like that. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the cryptocurrency. You could try to check this out https://estate-coin.com.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin and you should just know the basic things about trading like the support and resistance and that resistance and support will become your foundation in doing good trades that will become a great way for you to completely grow bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HYIP isn't  good way to invest your Bitcoin, HYIP is a scam just you don't know when will it becomes scam, so why would you waste your time on a scam project instead of invest in trading ?
Activity: 252
In my opinion,  You read and research for a good ICo to invest there are so many reliable ICo to invest for long term. Investing is very risky but if i were you, try to wait the price of bitcoin to drop down then buy a bitcoin. after that sell it with a few months if the price of bitcoin increase. you will have a good profit if you do that.
Pages:
Jump to: