Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 6. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The best way is to join any campaign here like Signature Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Telegram Campaign, Youtube Campaign. You must have to make it sure that the campaign you were joining is legit so that all your efforts and sacrifices will not be in vain. If their project was already success. You can received your rewards and wait for it to increase its value so that you can earn more bitcoin. And when it comes, thats the time you can earn more bitcoin at your wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Cryptocurrency would be the reliable investments as per my opinion. You can invest in ICOs and your money can double or triple in a short period of time. Although, the risk is much higher but with proper research and experience you will be profitable. With that profits, your bitcoin funds will grow.
Yeah as of  today  I never heard any aggressive block market or any form of currency that worth for investment that would double your investment in just a period of time , that is why investors are now flooding and the investors and crypto currency become aggressive even destructors to pin down crypto currency but still it exist and even become stronger because of its unique characteristics which is decentralized , anonymous, P2P and no boundaries.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Cryptocurrency would be the reliable investments as per my opinion. You can invest in ICOs and your money can double or triple in a short period of time. Although, the risk is much higher but with proper research and experience you will be profitable. With that profits, your bitcoin funds will grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
my best way to invest is ill still trade or invest even if red because that is the perfect time to buy because it will climb again and you can earn money
Investment is good but the trading is not good way for investment, we cannot say that it is an investment, as it is too risky and addictive too. You better invest all of your capital in bitcoin, all you will have to do if just invest on right time and wait for long time to have better earning, people like me will suggest you to invest capital if you want to earn rick free bitcoin, and joining signature campaigning is also good way for it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
for me just do not invest the answer to grow your bitcoin you can buy and sell bitcoin because the investment is very risky because you do not know if you really have the chance to be liable to you because most of the invesment scammers
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it's better to invest your coins on businesses that you must think well and you will be able to handle especially if your business is really good for your business. And above all you can save money on the business you are going to get into and become you are.
To develop your business, the more real, you will not be able to develop the amount of Bitcoin. Will earn quite different money.
If you want to grow your bitcoin then do not depend on the traditional businesses because they are not worth it to try because it will take time before you can say that you are really earning money but if you have patience then go with it but i suggest to invest into some altcoins like ICOs that have a good possibility that can be the key for your bitcoins to grow even up to 10x in just a few months.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Turn half of it to fiat then invest in real world business. That would secure your profits. Half of it you can play as trader for alts, if you have guts of steel.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
I think it's better to invest your coins on businesses that you must think well and you will be able to handle especially if your business is really good for your business. And above all you can save money on the business you are going to get into and become you are.
To develop your business, the more real, you will not be able to develop the amount of Bitcoin. Will earn quite different money.
Activity: 33
Activity: 142
my best way to invest is ill still trade or invest even if red because that is the perfect time to buy because it will climb again and you can earn money
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I think with ICO trading and invest that it will make our money skyrocket, I've proved that with join ICO then since a year ago the $ 500 money has now reached $ 75,000. The first time I joined ICO was a year ago that was chrono bank (time).
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello

There are many good ICO's coming in 2018.

As per my research i found this project very good.

Nucleus Vision

This is not an investment suggestion.

Do your own research before you invest in any project.

All the best
Activity: 224
I think the best way to grow your bitcoin is to make some businesses like trading in cryptocurrency or do investment in some ICOs, buy token in very low price and wait until the ICO end, on the off chance that it might pump up or if it failed then you can sell it at a lower price then you start again until you gain.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Save or keep it until it reach high in value, when you earn many, invest 50% or 20% maybe of it for you own bussiness for stable income. Dont use all your bitcoin, just save or keep some of it.
In investing certainly takes the courage to take risks, many successful people do things unusual, and if we want to succeed in bitcoin then dare to take risks such as putting all the money into bitcoin is something we must do.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Any suggestions?
Bitcoin is a very good platform to earn money and bitcoin and ultimately become rich and become financially strong. This is because it provides various methods by which one can start earning money or bitcoins.  Firstly one can start earning by joining a signature campaign where he or she has to post on relevant topics and is then paid accordingly. Then one can gamble bitcoin too where one can have a very high profit and return.  One can also lend bitcoin and can gain profit in the return.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Any suggestions?

If you want to grow it i suggest to join some Intial Coin Offering or ICO. Its have lesser risk but surely profit. And if you want a fáster grow profit try the trading but its a high risky than ICO
Activity: 154
Any suggestions?

Share it to the community like make other investors loan for it and give interest to their payment.

I'm lending out my bitcoins to make it grow over time. By the time I'm a expert in trading. So making bitcoin and letting it grow is possible for me.

I will do the same thing on my bitcoins. I will also lend my bitcoin and let it grow. Like what Banks are doing in order to gain profit. They lend their money to their depositor and let the money grow. It is the best way to grow your bitcoin because everyone always needs financial assistance nowadays and they will always tend to run unto lenders for help. And another way of growing your bitcoin is investing it on real estate.
Activity: 223
Save or keep it until it reach high in value, when you earn many, invest 50% or 20% maybe of it for you own bussiness for stable income. Dont use all your bitcoin, just save or keep some of it.
Activity: 217
i take it when the price is low and waiting.I never sold it until this time and I dont think sell anytime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Holding them is definitely one of the safest long term approach, they don't deterioate overtime and it's finite so you know you own that fraction of the supply.

aside from holding bitcoin, there is other exciting things that  can do in bitcoin such as getting involve in trading, lending, gambling and most of all holding bitcoin and alt coins, as many as you can.
one of my friends use to invest her money in gambling sites, but it is very risky you could loss everything in just a minutes if you are not well trained to play it. i suggest try to start in small amount of bitcoin first before putting huge amounts, at least you've experience how does it works and learn some technique so that you would not loss your profit. Wink Wink Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: