Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 9. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Do you have lot of bitcoin, you can invest on ico & I think this is best way to invest bitcoin & you can earn huge amount.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.
You are right .. if we invest in gold or other we risk losses and losses. while the price of land never goes down. higher prices. But I think for short term investment I prefer bitcoin because the price is more unexpectedly rising. and it could be bigger.

Investing money in bitcoins is the best thing to do but buying and holding will never grow your bitcoins and at the end you will be holding same amount of bitcoins if you don't invest it anywhere so if you want to grow your bitcoins then the best place to invest is in good ICOs as it will multiply your bitcoins very fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.
You are right .. if we invest in gold or other we risk losses and losses. while the price of land never goes down. higher prices. But I think for short term investment I prefer bitcoin because the price is more unexpectedly rising. and it could be bigger.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think you can invest in real estate or land, but you know those two investments need a lot of money and a long time to make it grow. so I suggest you play in altcoin just because it does not take time, a lot of money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I would say the chance of holding bitcoin at this point is fairly low. Bitcoin is well establishedin ciptocurrency, a point of reference. It is volatility and value change are happening through the guide, find out about elliot influx. Bitcoin it will continue to go down and up, but in an ascending pattern. On long term it'll always gonna be a winner. And if some unpredictive occasions will block bitcoin it won't happen instantly.  r
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the best strategy comes with a lot of risk which is buy cheap sell when it get expensive ,but what if it never come back to cheap?

That will never happen, everytime a coin goes up it will consodilate and then sometimes dump if bad news is going to come out so after selling your bitcoin in a higher price you have to wait for it to go down you must be a good trader to spot activity like this because if you will just keep guessing then the tendency is not you will lose.

I agree that's why we should always update ourselves with the latest news in crypto currency as every news matters and impacted the price of bitcoin. Try to follow some pages in social media like cointelegraph. Better to have a basis on all of these speculations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

You can grow your bitcoin by joining some bounty campaigns, signature campaigns and also through trading, I think. You just need also to be more careful when you trade because if you will not be careful you might lose all your bitcoin. So when you do trading, don't trade all the bitcoin you have. Spare some of your bitcoin so if ever you will lose, you still have bitcoin in your wallet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Investing in cryptocurrency has always have risk but you can do two things, make it riskier or reduce the risk. Investing in ICO is a risky move since many ICO nowadays is considered scam so be careful with it. You can try to invest in bitcoin and grow it thru trading in the trading websites. Its risky but if you know trading, it will be easy for you. The fastest yet most risky way to grow your bitcoins is thru gambling. Smiley
This is golden advice that is currently so important in all walks of life. You are searching for any idea? Just google it and still id you are not getting anything then see around yourself and make strong observations that are related to social issues.

You must be working day and night and thus only you will be able to make opportunities and chances for general public and thus you would be succeeded.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
the best strategy comes with a lot of risk which is buy cheap sell when it get expensive ,but what if it never come back to cheap?

That will never happen, everytime a coin goes up it will consodilate and then sometimes dump if bad news is going to come out so after selling your bitcoin in a higher price you have to wait for it to go down you must be a good trader to spot activity like this because if you will just keep guessing then the tendency is not you will lose.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
By holding in long term of your bitcoin that's the best way to earned your bitcoin also if you are good in trading just try but there's a risk be careful. And also by joining here at bitcointalk in signature and bounty campaign, while you are here to learned at the same time you earned by posting good quality post and by the end of week you received btc payment from the dev.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I can tell you from sheer experience the best way to invest or grow your Bitcoins is to simply buy and Hold them. There is no reason whatsoever that you should need to sell them or try to trade to grow them. Just hold and your net worth will eventually skyrocket. Just look at this past year and how high the Bitcoin price has come. It truly is incredible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Any suggestions?
For me by joining PRE ICO you can grow your bitcoins there and by trading you can buy coins at very low price and sell it high price. There are lot of things that you can grow your bitcoins try to do research for more information.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any suggestions?

In my opinion, I think the best way to earn and grow is to trade. Keep trading until you have a lot. I believe in this because I think once if  the only investment that you have fails, then none will be left for you. So, it is best to increase it first.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees
Because in fact there is no certainty in the how much of the profits in the investment. so if there is a site that provides information can give a double profit in a short time maybe it is hyip so be careful. maybe you can try to invest in ICO. you can try to find a potential ico and grow your bitcoin there
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Try to invest in the sites that are not suspicious because these sites are the real one and not hyip sites that gonna take your money, it's risky but you have to do it if you want to grow your money here in cryptocurrency. You can try trading too if you have some kind of knowledge, it's risky here too because in only a matter of seconds you can loose a lot of money. So better to study first on what you would like to try because there's no shortcut here, everyone takes time to learn of them to success in bitcoin industry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For most new to bitcoin folks, dollar cost averaging is the best way.  Buy a set amount, on a set day, weekly monthly. Whenever. Just always buy on your set day. No matter the price.

I invest in ICO's, pump in dumps. I have a large following on Twitter and it makes bounties pretty lucrative.  One of the best was from POWR.   
Risks are always there. You can’t say that there must be something that have potential to give you profit but that shouldn’t bear any risk factor, no that wouldn’t be happening at all. Everything on this planet earth that have profits and losses in it, you must be dealing risk in it. And as far as investments are concerned, they must have risks. You only have to take some courage and invest wisely.
Indeed. Risks are always everywhere and in our everyday life we are always dealing with risk. In investment risk are automatically included in every investment and to minimize it or to have some reduced risk in your investment then you should do some research or analyzation first because that is how you will be able to minimize the risk and make a higher chance of profitable investment.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
Any suggestions?

Do you know the app coins.ph? And the bitcoin section there? I think it is also a way of investing because as you put your money as btc, as the bitcoin price increases you invested money will also grow in return. But I know it is risky because of the possibility that bitcoin will dump. So let's be positive that bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Any suggestions?

For me, trading is still a best choice. I can operate and control by my self.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Investing in cryptocurrency has always have risk but you can do two things, make it riskier or reduce the risk. Investing in ICO is a risky move since many ICO nowadays is considered scam so be careful with it. You can try to invest in bitcoin and grow it thru trading in the trading websites. Its risky but if you know trading, it will be easy for you. The fastest yet most risky way to grow your bitcoins is thru gambling. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: