Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 27283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
you have all information on the site to see how much it makes money.
one tests and it is all one has to do.
what do you mean about my bullshit?

I actually looked into that. I renounce my offer since this is total bullshit...

If you claim for free you get even claiming bonus :5.31590909091% bonus(pending shares) on your account.
If you have enough shares you can sell them for the buying price.
You get even Selling Bonus:149.935897436% bonus(pending shares) on your account.
If you have enough "next payout" you can re-invest a part of it.
You get even re-invest Bonus:142.996323529% bonus(pending shares) on your account.

If you claim for free VIP shares you get even VIP bonus :19.3305785124% bonus(VIP shares) on your account.

Of course sold shares do not make dividend.

If you destroy VIP shares you get a destroy bonus :149.935897436% bonus(in shares) on your account.

Those percentages made my day, lol

Because you have not understood the system...
this system works perfectly and can never collapse.
those percentages are made by the market and the market is always right.
those percentages are very realistic.
Test for a month...and you will be cleared by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

I actually looked into that. I renounce my offer since this is total bullshit. Somehow, I expected, well, a "respected" scam enterprise (like Cointellect once was, lol) but what I've seen looks more like some withdrawn kid is having fun in his strange and bizarre way...

If you claim for free you get even claiming bonus :5.31590909091% bonus(pending shares) on your account.
If you have enough shares you can sell them for the buying price.
You get even Selling Bonus:149.935897436% bonus(pending shares) on your account.
If you have enough "next payout" you can re-invest a part of it.
You get even re-invest Bonus:142.996323529% bonus(pending shares) on your account.

If you claim for free VIP shares you get even VIP bonus :19.3305785124% bonus(VIP shares) on your account.

Of course sold shares do not make dividend.

If you destroy VIP shares you get a destroy bonus :149.935897436% bonus(in shares) on your account.

Those percentages made my day
legendary
yes it is irrelevant...whether you claim for free or you do not...for me.
I just inform people that they can earn for free satoshi...
Do not come after and say me you have not known...
You say: <>
But you do not claim it following the rules.
The ones who claim see the money and by winspiral what you see is what you will get.
I say:
claim...get...and tell here you have got.
At least you talk then about things you have lived...and not about things you have heard from people who have just heard about from people who have heard nothing (lol)

I have already made an offer to test your system of earning money for free (as you claim), to test how free it is, and what it could bring in terms of money...

But you are still going on with your bullshit, lol

you have already made an offer?
I do not understand you...one has not to do an offer...

BY the way,
my system is market regulated...
this means that investors earn the right amount.
the market is allways right.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I am assuming you want to stay away from investment pump and dump kind of websites. I would suggest you to invest in stocks, commodities and alternative crypto currencies (but those with strong base). I have seen 1Broker provide such service o invest in socks (limited to major stocks like alibaba, facebook, alphabet) and even in stock markets around the world. You can pay there in bitcoins and earn profits. I have not tried this website yet, so do your own research before investment.
Your almost investment site are scam and risky also in gambling to are risky.. but i have a different way to grow my bitcoin.
Because i just use bitcoin to increase my promoting strategy. to promote a product from clickbank and amazon.. its an affiliate.. that if you get leads  even 1 sale you gain 50Usd to 1000 usd.. depends what sale you got leads..
legendary
The ones who claim see the money and by winspiral what you see is what you will get.
I say:
At least you talk then about things you have lived...and not about things you have heard from people who have just heard about from people who have heard nothing (lol)

I have already made an offer to test your system of earning money for free (as you claim), to try out how free it is actually, and what it could bring in terms of revenue...

But you are still going on with your never ending bullshit, lol
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I am assuming you want to stay away from investment pump and dump kind of websites. I would suggest you to invest in stocks, commodities and alternative crypto currencies (but those with strong base). I have seen 1Broker provide such service o invest in socks (limited to major stocks like alibaba, facebook, alphabet) and even in stock markets around the world. You can pay there in bitcoins and earn profits. I have not tried this website yet, so do your own research before investment.
legendary
Why should you believe the red trusters more than me?
I offer a system where you can earn satoshi without spending a single satoshi.
I'm not here to promote my system (lol)
I just inform people that such a system does exist...
It does not matter if they profit or do not.
I talk about my system because I know about I am talking.
If I say:
it is not a scam...it is not a scam
If I say:
people can only earn without spending a single satoshi
it is so because it is so (lol)
people so far have only critisized...
but have never proven that I am wrong.
I'm sure i have among my investors (for free) many testers testing my system for free...
but so far they have not found the way to lose,because if I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.
Be sure...with my big mouth on this forum...if it would be possible to lose with my system...many people had already closed it...(lol)

winspiral's moto:
have fun and profit...for free.

If you are so hell-bent on being innocent and all that, I could test your system, but it will be a rough test (you can trust me, lol)... Are you ready?

Sorry...my English is not enough good to understand your poetry.(lol)

It is irrelevant (whether your English is enough good or good enough), show us the money! When money talks, bullshit walks

I say:
legendary
If I say:
If I say:
I'm sure i have among my investors (for free) many testers testing my system for free...
but so far they have not found the way to lose,because if I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.
Be sure...with my big mouth on this forum...if it would be possible to lose with my system...many people had already closed it...(lol)

winspiral's moto:

If you are so hell-bent on being innocent and all that, I could test your system, but it will be a rough test (you can trust me, lol)... Are you ready?

It is irrelevant (whether your English is enough good or good enough), show us the money! When money talks, bullshit walks
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
The best way to increase/grow your money is to invest in trading in altcoins, for me trading with bitcoins and altcoins together is the more fastest way to increase my bitcoin.
That is the best way to grow your coins and altcoin trading is getting more and more popular day by day and there are few coins which can give you best profits.

Having a big capital, trading I think is the best way to grow your coins. Altcoin trading especially those having big volumes and has a lot of movement is profitable especially if you bought it when the price is low and when you prefer day trading. A little movement is enough to gain you decent profit and you hold a decent volume of it. If you hold a little amount then you can wait for the price to rise and hit your target profit. Nevertheless, trading is profitable if you know the ins and outs of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I bought ether, im earning with eth  Grin

Thats a good choice, but you can also use your Bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrency and gain more profit rather than ETH alone. You can also buy HTC and some other altcoins while you are waiting for ETH to gain profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
According to me You can Invest Your money in Trading because in trading There is Less Risk involved and There is no chances of Getting pissed by a Website and if you don't want to Do Trading then you can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Things in this Forum....
Lol nope I think you still have a chance to deceived by a particular web site. You can see the exchange situis bitfinex? I would think that they do not because the hack scam so I think if you're still dealing with a third party. you could be affected scam dude
legendary
If I say:
If I say:

winspiral's moto:

legendary
If I say:
If I say:

winspiral's moto:

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Currently eth classich has something like 40000bitcoins being trade at it, soo it may be the best opportunity to get fast and easy income, but there are others altcoins being pumped.

At a moment investing in ETC is the best choice and it also holds the descent volume so if you invest it in now then you can expect good profits in quick time.
legendary
I don't understand what does mean HYIP sites. Could you unscramble it to me? The best way to grow bitcoins is to not touch it, price is changing every day and if it not happen some serious problems like with Bitfinex hacking, price is just growing. Last year bitcoin was just 200$ and look now - this years it increased in some times! But the best way for investment: I think it is to buy ETH with your bitcoins. It is cost pretty cheap now, but it is also growing as crazy. Who are those people who became millionaires with bitcoin? People who believed and investment in bitcoin in it's beginning. So I predict the same story about ETH.

HYIP is just a name of one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

The problem with some sites is if the sites give high returns...they are taken for HYIP and ponzi shemes.
You can not go against the people opinion even if the people are wrong.
When people see profit ...they see just ponzi shemes...
Most of people can not imagine that a system can make profit without ponzi sheme.
The problem with HYIPs is the time to proof that an HYIP is not necessary a scam.

You can believe me:
all HYIPs are not scams...

Wtf! Then what is hyip who's not scam? Can you tell Us? Because all of long running hyips are turndown now some of thek are faking their info's and when they start so they can fool people and let's go back to your opinion then what site? I dont see any strong proof's that there are really existing and we cannot really trust when the word not scam is coming to you since you have negative trust for hyip promoting/running.

If I say:
If I say:

winspiral's moto:

Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Currently eth classich has something like 40000bitcoins being trade at it, soo it may be the best opportunity to get fast and easy income, but there are others altcoins being pumped.
I;d say that this is a very hesitant maybe for right now, it seems like the crypto has been on a downward trend over the past day and I want to wait and see where the value goes over the next day or two. It might be decent for some quick trading back and forth with small % differences, but I don't know if it is worth buying and holding anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You can look for some ways on how to earn more bitcoins by maybe searching it on the internet.  Be careful with some websites that seems too good to be true.  Promising high income or interest but after a month or after you have invested a particularly large amount of bitcoins they will be no where to find.  Try to find some group that you can join and invest your bitcoins.  Being on this forum is another way of earning bitcoins.  Good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
The best way to increase/grow your money is to invest in trading in altcoins, for me trading with bitcoins and altcoins together is the more fastest way to increase my bitcoin.
That is the best way to grow your coins and altcoin trading is getting more and more popular day by day and there are few coins which can give you best profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: