Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 38. (Read 27283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?
For example if you trade at yobit, it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme or a cloud mining website that is fake. I personally do not use this method, but it is really profitable. Just chat on the yobit and u will hear many success story's from different people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Not much bitcoin investment is legit, many company end with scam. maybe you can try invest in gambling site like dice site

First of all gambling spend money and don't give money. To gamble you must spend. But is this not the problem. It is the advice. It is the worst advice that can be given. It is the worst way to use your money. I don't understand how can be possible to invest in dice site. Only to play in it. And if you will play one day for sure you will lose all your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Any suggestions?
Not much bitcoin investment is legit, many company end with scam. maybe you can try invest in gambling site like dice site
legendary
Activity: 1134
Any suggestions?

If you have time, have ideas, are expert in something connected with bitcoin, you can earn some bitcoins join signature campaigns. Go to the section "services" of this forum and there you can find to many sites which pay if you put their publicity as a signature in your profile. The bitcoin earned are few but not nothing. You must have fun doing posts and read the posts of the others to discuss about the matters they write otherwise you will find very hard to do this "job".

This is not an investment or a way to invest but a way to learn more about bitcoin and to earn some bitcoin. Maybe you can have interest about it in the free time.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Any suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: