Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
I don't understand what does mean HYIP sites. Could you unscramble it to me? The best way to grow bitcoins is to not touch it, price is changing every day and if it not happen some serious problems like with Bitfinex hacking, price is just growing. Last year bitcoin was just 200$ and look now - this years it increased in some times! But the best way for investment: I think it is to buy ETH with your bitcoins. It is cost pretty cheap now, but it is also growing as crazy. Who are those people who became millionaires with bitcoin? People who believed and investment in bitcoin in it's beginning. So I predict the same story about ETH.

HYIP is just a name of one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

The problem with some sites is if the sites give high returns...they are taken for HYIP and ponzi shemes.
You can not go against the people opinion even if the people are wrong.
When people see profit ...they see just ponzi shemes...
Most of people can not imagine that a system can make profit without ponzi sheme.
The problem with HYIPs is the time to proof that an HYIP is not necessary a scam.

You can believe me:
all HYIPs are not scams...

Wtf! Then what is hyip who's not scam? Can you tell Us? Because all of long running hyips are turndown now some of thek are faking their info's and when they start so they can fool people and let's go back to your opinion then what site? I dont see any strong proof's that there are really existing and we cannot really trust when the word not scam is coming to you since you have negative trust for hyip promoting/running.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looking at the current scenario investing bitcoin online seems to be risky so I would prefer to hold some of my coins for  the future to be on safer side and with small amount would like to go with trading.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
You can believe me:

Why should I believe you? I believe only in God, all others must pay cash
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I don't understand what does mean HYIP sites. Could you unscramble it to me? The best way to grow bitcoins is to not touch it, price is changing every day and if it not happen some serious problems like with Bitfinex hacking, price is just growing. Last year bitcoin was just 200$ and look now - this years it increased in some times! But the best way for investment: I think it is to buy ETH with your bitcoins. It is cost pretty cheap now, but it is also growing as crazy. Who are those people who became millionaires with bitcoin? People who believed and investment in bitcoin in it's beginning. So I predict the same story about ETH.

HYIP is just a name of one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

The problem with some sites is if the sites give high returns...they are taken for HYIP and ponzi shemes.
You can not go against the people opinion even if the people are wrong.
When people see profit ...they see just ponzi shemes...
Most of people can not imagine that a system can make profit without ponzi sheme.
The problem with HYIPs is the time to proof that an HYIP is not necessary a scam.

You can believe me:

Activity: 924
The best way to grow bitcoins at this stage is to invest in altcoin trading, there are many good and potential altcoins available at a moment which can grow your coins on a short notice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
to me the best way to grow bitcoin is to buy bitcoin and then hold them for the price increase because to me the price of bitcoin in the present time are too much interested and hope that if one buy bitcoin in present time will really give them a good income after some year, i have seen so may people who have sold their houses and cars and even their mom's van to invest in bitcoin, because they new that there is a good potential in the  price of bitcoin bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

HYIP is just a name for one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Invest your bitcoins to Eth, today it is just 19$ and it is growing very fast and directly. I am sure it gonna bring good profit to those who will buy it now by a low price and there is a possibility to double it's price till the end of the year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I will advice you to turn it to flat currency and invest it in any successful local business in your area like (grocery store,slalom,supermarket etc.) it is depending on your choice and what and see how your money will grow

That is the best i can say

i wish you success
Activity: 322
According to me You can Invest Your money in Trading because in trading There is Less Risk involved and There is no chances of Getting pissed by a Website and if you don't want to Do Trading then you can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Things in this Forum....
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
The best way to invest bitcoin is to hold it. Holding bitcoin is itself an investment. Also please always avoid gambling and ponzi sites as it will only steal your money. It very hard to get back your investment from any ponzi sites.

Also you can trade with your bitcoin but it is very risky. Only if you know how to trade, then go for it. It can give you the best return. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
You can invest in a good gambling site and/or a pool of miners,
You can also invest in good traders and get back returns.
Ask tips from risktakers and trade at the right time. Also ask tipsters for sports bet tips.
Good luck
Activity: 938
Well it is hard to invest bitcoins somewhere currently.
I mean hacks happen lot and lot more so how can you trust?
So only okay option looks like gambling but I don't think we can count it as investment.

Yeah, gambling is not considered as an investment but yes you can multiply your bitcoins in a really quick time if luck favors you, either you win or you loose everything depending on the luck factor, but gambling is not preferable, instead we can grow our bitcoins by trading and again it also involves risk but if you have right strategy you can make some good profits out of it and if you want to play safe then signature campaigns are the best to grow your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Anyone tried https://www.genesis-mining.com/? About to invest into that, but need some feedback, cuz last time I invested into a cloud mining, it was a scam  Sad

Another way of investing/growing your bitcoins is lending it via this forum. Be sure to use collateral as insurance!

I have heard about this site and have heard good words (not mentioned as scam as are mentioned to many other cloud mining sites). But, according to me, all the kind of mining are to risky to invest on it. For the simple fact that first the earnings are predicted to be to low and the break even to be not near of the date of investing. All those make with increase of difficulty chosen by the site. But these kind of data are totally without base and totally hypothetical ones (and this is the second reason). Cannot exist even one fact or reason which can make the happening of those of argues those. The difficulty cannot predicted in any way. So any investment is in risk and no one cannot be sure if it will be break even or if it will be profit. And if yes, when. So even if the "when" can be, the investment can result in vain, if it will be after two or more years (especially for big amounts of money/bitcoins).
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Anyone tried https://www.genesis-mining.com/? About to invest into that, but need some feedback, cuz last time I invested into a cloud mining, it was a scam  Sad

Another way of investing/growing your bitcoins is lending it via this forum. Be sure to use collateral as insurance!
Activity: 294
i think the best way is just doing sig campaign/everything that you'll get BTC
then save it by yourself  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Huge Return on Investment never comes with safety! there is always risk involved. The Return on Investment is directly proportional to Safety.
Prioritise between Return on Investment or Safety. If it is ROI, invest in BTC. If it is safety invest in Real Estate(provided you have the right land at right location).
legendary
Activity: 1134
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I can write and give only my experience and some data regard your aim of this thread. For more you need to see yourself the site in which I had invest (for the moment) only 1 bitcoin to test it. It is one site which have 5 years online without any interruption and have 9 year of development. No one compliant during all these times and pay everyday like a clock. I have almost two weeks in and everything go without the minimum problem. At the same hour and the minute of every day in my account is assigned the profit of the day (about 0.5%). The site has published all the kind of warranties, documents and even the source of its profits. And even to many other kind of data. That's all I can tell here. If you are interested to give yourself a look in order to have an personal idea about everything and not only from my words, PM me to send you the reflink because here is not allowed to post it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I miss the time where you could invest in just dice (not those clams, but actual bitcoin).

can't even invest in PRCdice anymore either.

I wish there was a big legit dice site where you can still invest.
actualy investment in the gambling site, it is very risky
I've seen investment in the PRC profit of more than 130%

have you ever tried to invest in the moneypot ?
Pages:
Jump to: