Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 37. (Read 27283 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Most if not all HYIPs are scams. It's a matter who got in fast and who got in last. If you are looking at the best method to grow your coins, i would say just hold it tight. You won't see the numbers increasing but at least more important you don't see it decreasing as it will saps the morale when the numbers go down.

I think the majority of people "investing" in Bitcoin still think in terms of fiat, i.e. they buy bitcoins with a single intention to sell them later when the price starts to surge. In this way, if the price, despite their expectations, nevertheless goes down, their mood will follow it as well...

I don't know. Some of us invest on bitcoins and then don't even check price every day. I don't. Why? Because I don't really care, it's a long term thing.  Cool

I suspect you just didn't invest a large enough sum. A large enough sum here means the amount that you would care not to lose. Given that, my assumption (kind of opinion) should actually be read as a statement (kind of assertion), wtf...
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
Most if not all HYIPs are scams. It's a matter who got in fast and who got in last. If you are looking at the best method to grow your coins, i would say just hold it tight. You won't see the numbers increasing but at least more important you don't see it decreasing as it will saps the morale when the numbers go down.

I think the majority of people "investing" in Bitcoin still think in terms of fiat, i.e. they buy bitcoins with a single intention to sell them later when the price starts to surge. In this way, if the price, despite their expectations, nevertheless goes down, their mood will follow it as well...

I don't know. Some of us invest on bitcoins and then don't even check price every day. I don't. Why? Because I don't really care, it's a long term thing.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Trade other crypto coins - buy at low and sale at high, but check the whole altcoin market before any trade  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Trade altcoin with good analyzes  Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
The best way to grow your Bitcoin (in value) is to keep it. Nothing else you have to do. Keep your bitcoins safe for a few years and you might become wealthy. This would be the option with lowest risk but also with most needed patience.

This. Don't lend them on sites btcjam or others. Don't invest in cloud mining. Etc. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
The best way to grow your Bitcoin (in value) is to keep it. Nothing else you have to do. Keep your bitcoins safe for a few years and you might become wealthy. This would be the option with lowest risk but also with most needed patience.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.

Can you prove that oremine isn't one?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.
Activity: 784
i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything

Yes, you are right. There are possibilities of fraud so be careful, do your study, have your own investigation and once you are convinced then only put your bitcoins into the trusted investment companies only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Invest it to the stock market I think it is one way to make your coins grow.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Share it to the community like make other investors loan for it and give interest to their payment.

I'm lending out my bitcoins to make it grow over time. By the time I'm a expert in trading. So making bitcoin and letting it grow is possible for me.
Activity: 224
Any suggestions?

Share it to the community like make other investors loan for it and give interest to their payment.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Any suggestions?

Invest in some forex/trading(be an investor).

Invest in HYIP is means nothing sometimes if you early investor you can earn profit from them, and people who start to interested with these HYIP, because the early investor can earn profit, they got the bitter only.
Activity: 168
Any suggestions?

Best way to invest your btc, first better choose your loans, you should spread your bitcoins across many loans. And to contribute to the community. By doing this you are helping other investors like you to find the best possible investment opportunities.
Activity: 504
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?
For example if you trade at yobit, it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme or a cloud mining website that is fake. I personally do not use this method, but it is really profitable. Just chat on the yobit and u will hear many success story's from different people.

I am on YoBit exchange everyday and i watch what happens there, but most of the ICO new coins that i never heard before then after that period the price decrease and you will end by loosing your money.
If you want to experiment with alt coins then try to choose some old and that have a good volume in your favorite exchange and try to buy low and sell a little bit higher and you will see that your bitcoin have been grown a bit.
The recent ico's had some good volume and good return, like psi and bre. Breakcoin went from 3k ico price to 9k within 24 hours, so that would be 3 times your investment, also psi did a great job.

I invested just 1 dollar if a "shitty" ICO coin (don't want to mention as it is anti-marketing) and guess what the price after few days went to few satoshi. That is a terrible experience and time by time i check the ICOs but they are not a good way to risk your bitcoins. It is better than investing in "cloud mining" but still not good enough that promises a good income.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?
For example if you trade at yobit, it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme or a cloud mining website that is fake. I personally do not use this method, but it is really profitable. Just chat on the yobit and u will hear many success story's from different people.

I am on YoBit exchange everyday and i watch what happens there, but most of the ICO new coins that i never heard before then after that period the price decrease and you will end by loosing your money.
If you want to experiment with alt coins then try to choose some old and that have a good volume in your favorite exchange and try to buy low and sell a little bit higher and you will see that your bitcoin have been grown a bit.
The recent ico's had some good volume and good return, like psi and bre. Breakcoin went from 3k ico price to 9k within 24 hours, so that would be 3 times your investment, also psi did a great job.

I don't say that every ico is a good one, but some of them are really good and profitable if you join early. Mostly the dev abandons his coin after the ico and will create another coin for the money, but some coins that are not created by newbie accounts, are not abandoned and will skyrocket!
Activity: 504
Any suggestions?

Activity: 672
Bitcoin itself is an investment of sorts. Do not try to squeeze a little more profit on your investment and let yourself into a scam, loosing all your capital. Nearly all bitcoin "investments" have turned sour at the end. Invest with your fiat and buy bitcoin with your profits, this works out the same if your invest with your bitcoin, only safer.
Pages:
Jump to: