Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 12. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
losing something unexpectedly causes depression.
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
there are many factors that make people become depressed
first probably because the company that he had suffered bankruptcy
second because the breakup of many people who become depressed
the third think too much of the debt that makes so many people become depressed
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
People are often depressed as a result of stress, lost of confidence on people we trust, our inability to fulfill our dreams etc; these are some of the reasons that causes depression.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 01:50:10 AM
There may be many causes like going away from family, loved ones  or friends....
Yeah, but i think depression Often appears when someone fail at something important, like collage entrance exam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 12:36:37 AM
I'm depressed from being alone. I have no girlfriend. I'm a closed person, but I want to be talkative.
I do not want to change.
Activity: 82
June 30, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
Penyebab depresi karena terlalu banyaknya hutang piutang . Dan terlalu fokus bekerja hingga tekanan di dalam dunia kerja kita sehari hari. kurangnya liburan dan bermain bersama teman atau keluarga.
June 30, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Depression arises - when you do not see the goal ahead in your life
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
The cause of depression is genetic: you are more likely to suffer from depression than others if your family has a family member with depression.
Activity: 39
June 30, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Tension: a psychological shock is also a cause of depression such as: dear ones, difficulties in the emotional state or any stress. causing stress for the disease.
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
The causes of depression are traumas or stress, such as physical and sexual abuse, loss of loved ones, unhappy memories, psychological trauma, relationships difficulties or financial problems.
May 22, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
Imo, problems and disappointments life are the cause of depressions, since you know that you didn't achieve your goal or you have a huge fault.
Activity: 281
Futurov
May 22, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
There are lots of reason that causes depression one of it is being pessimistic or negative thinker because of that it our mind tends to be so depressed in everything that we are thinking. Also another is overthinking it can also help for having a depression.
Activity: 34
May 22, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
   A lot of circumstance causes depression , some times it runs in the family. some of those circumstances that causes depression are;
{1} Lack of rest
{2} Worry and thinking too much
{3] Drug addiction
{4} lack of good sleep
{5} Lack of good food and comfortable environment
{6} Disturbances
{7} Poverty and lack
{8} Low self esteem
{9} Lonelness
{10] Bordom
   But the traditional causes of depression is when an individual has done a lot of evil like "killing"  the person begins to fear alot, fear causes depression excess of it, and panick too.
copper member
Activity: 44
March 16, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
One of the biggest causes of depression is isolation. When people feel like they have no one to go to they often blame themselves.
Activity: 10
March 16, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
Each person that has depression doesn't have the same reasons. The common thing they have is the feeling of being alone. Hopeless, worthless that sometimes lead to suicide. I myself already encounter depression in the few of them who got lucky to survive it. I fought it deal with it. You may laugh if I told you the reason I overcome it is by reading ebooks. It really helps me forget those assholes that ruin my life. But then I realize God made tomorrow so we can restart our lives.
Activity: 27
March 15, 2018, 10:41:44 PM
Cause of depression is a problem and I think if you don't have a companion you can talk to anything, the feeling that she thinks she is alone and no one loves her.
Activity: 26
March 15, 2018, 09:04:08 PM
Depression is emotional problem resulting from issues such as lack of finance, joblessness, living in an abusive or uncomfortable environment, long-term isolation or loneliness, hopelessness and helpless estate, prolonged work stress, sad experience and disappointment, among others.
It could also be as a result of inferiority complex.
Activity: 159
March 15, 2018, 08:33:09 PM
Depression is more than just feeling down. It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry.
Long-term unemployment, living in an abusive or uncaring relationship, long-term isolation or loneliness, prolonged work stress are some factors that cause depression than recent life stresses.
Activity: 13
March 15, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
There can be several causes of depression like

when you don't achieve what you expect
When someone close to you ignores you and leaves you
when you are inherited to a prolonged disease and illness and are now fed up of its treatments
when some one make false accusations against you
Activity: 4
March 13, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
Depression can run in families and some people will be at an increased genetic risk. However, having a parent or close relative with depression doesn’t mean you’ll automatically have the same experience. Life circumstances and other personal factors are still likely to have an important influence.
Pages:
Jump to: