Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 10. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
Genetic factors

Sex

Stress lasts

Affected by some diseases

Shock events

Insomnia often

Psychological pessimism

Cultural - social factors Undecided
Activity: 61
August 23, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
Most people who I see who say they are depressed are just upset that things didn't turn out how they thought they would
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

There can be many reasons that cause depression. It can be love, job and etc.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
I mean it's kind of subjective topic cuz some people who get depression from a certain kind of things those things can make others happy so you can't tell like that
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
Depression is a disease of the mind, for me to do something with pleasure and hobby, it will relax and not burden us
August 22, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
Trauma including violence or physical or emotional abuse -- whether or not it is early in existence or extra latest -- can cause melancholy in folks who are biologically vulnerable to it.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
Not having cash will make you depressed...
Not having sound health will make you depressed...
When things are not well generally with you, you will be depressed...
Activity: 55
August 14, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
I look at depression as a state of mind so trauma and bad memories are first to cause depression, failures and criticsm also comes next and last is being introvert or a safe way to say is that most depressed people are being more and more depressed because they cannot let the feeling out. The are afraid to share the situation and are afraid to be judged. So to us who is not depressed a moment let us try to help someone by talking and listening to them.
Activity: 55
August 14, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
Too many things to list. Hormonal imbalance, predisposed because of genetics, PTSD, bad relationships, bad diet, no exercise, stress from the job, etc etc. other countries have psychological disorders too, but it works differently. Disorders a generally based on what is normal in the society you live in. Depression to us would be different To depression of a man living in Africa. Different living/social norms lead to different problems in the mind.
Activity: 48
August 14, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
Overthinking
Activity: 12
August 14, 2018, 12:06:29 AM
I think everyone who has depression is because of a very heavy economy. someone who has a low economy is very vulnerable to depression.
if someone is depressed just need entertainment or vacation.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:47:51 PM
According to me, the depression due to worrying about anything exaggeration. they don't have anything that can be used as guidelines or in the count on in life. We who have faith to believe that everything is God's plan, and everything will be fine if believing in God. as for those who have no faith it would be easier to feel uneasy and fear something will happen.
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
depression is only felt by those who are not religious, if the religious person will never feel depressed, because he has a god and faith in his heart
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
You're worrying too much and you thought that there's no solution to your problems.
August 12, 2018, 03:18:12 PM
causes of depression there are many I think. let alone modern lifestyles and pressure from an increasingly large environment. then there are several factors that will increase a person's risk of experiencing depression: experiencing traumatic events, having certain diseases, having certain personalities and alcohol and drug dependence.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
Depression can be caused by low self esteem and extreme anxiety. Some of the risk factors are history of mental conditions, family history, drug abuse.
Activity: 8
August 03, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
Depression can caused by various problems one of which can be caused by work pressures and broken home family. Cool
July 27, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
There are many things like being away from your family, losing a family member or even in a loving disappointment
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

Some examples of events or circumstances that may lead to depression include torture or harassment, death of a person, problems in relationships (marriage, friendship, family, romance, and co-workers), and economic difficulties.
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
I think there are many causes of depression, be it biological or environmental. It's hard to account for all of the reasons but for better or worse I think it is a normal part of the human experience.
Pages:
Jump to: