Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 8. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 06:59:53 AM
The causes of depression are:
> Feeling unloved
> Feeling alone
> Too much pressure
> No one wants to talk to you
> No one likes you
> No one understands you
> No one wants to listen in your stories
> No one wants to be your friend
> Financial unstability
> Being compared to anyone
> No one believes in you
These are just some of the causes of depression. If you you are experiencing those, then you are depressed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
there are so many factors that consequences in melancholy like , being bullied by way of different folks, loss of self-self belief, tiredness, loss of buddies to be talking with if you have a troubles or on occasion we simply inherit this kind of illness from our elders or parents.
Activity: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
Each and every one of us can experience one or more of depression symptoms at times without being depressed, however, if symptoms persist for more than a couple of weeks or they interrupt your ability to function on a daily basis then the chances are you might be suffering from depression.
Activity: 2
August 25, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
Clinical depression is more serious in that it isn't possible to just "snap out of it" and symptoms can persist for weeks, months and even years without proper help.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
To lose my cherished ones thats brings me depression
Activity: 28
August 25, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
most of the people are depressed through failing in commercial enterprise, debt piling up, broken families and much extra, basically their minds are not sturdy with that situation ...
so if someone has a strong thoughts he'll now not be depressed
Activity: 3
August 25, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
I think depression can occur also because of the place of residence(country and city). Most often this happens
August 25, 2018, 02:18:44 AM
There are extreme cases when they won't leave their homes, seeing the whole world as unsafe. In cases of specific phobias, a person may have an unnatural and exaggerated fear of snakes or even dogs.
August 25, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
Any type of anxiety can cause an individual to feel great distress. However, proper treatment and management of the symptoms are available.
August 24, 2018, 11:40:06 PM
Yet another anxiety disorder is obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Symptoms include having irrational thoughts that cause the person great anxiety. They obsess about things such as germs and constantly wash their hands. Or they may check the stove over and over in fear of having left it on. These people also know that they are acting in irrational ways, but without medication or other medical attention, they will be unable to stop behaviors.
August 24, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
Following can cause :
A pessimistic view of the future
Vascular changes in the brain
August 24, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
 According to the Office for National Statistics Psychiatric Morbidity Report 2001, a quarter of all adults living in the UK will experience some kind of mental health problem during the course of any one year.
August 24, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
These can be causes:
Existing physical illness and pain
Dependency on others
August 24, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
there are such a lot of elements that consequences in depression like , being bullied with the aid of other individuals, loss of self-self assurance, tiredness, lack of buddies to be speakme with when you have a troubles or every now and then we just inherit this kind of sickness from our elders or dad and mom.
Activity: 17
August 24, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
Depression is a very complex term. Sometimes it can actually be a very severe mental illness that could only be helped with medicine. But being in a depressed mood really does have a lot of reasons. Though I think the main reasons for having depression is rejection from society and feeling little and small about yourself. When these two things happen I do think people become sad to an extent that they feel depressed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 24, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
The one and only reason for Depression, anger, sadness is "EXPECTATION"
Think about it, It's always the expectations which are not meant most of the times leads to Depression.

We "EXPECT" something to happen and it doesn't: results in Depression
We "EXPECT" some one to do something as we want it to and he doesn't: results in Anger
We "EXPECT" for something in our favor and it doesn't happen, results in Sadness.

So one needs to learn to hold his expectations and accept things as they are, this reduces the Depression a lot. It comes with meditation and patience.

Cheers.

You are very close, but I would replace the word EXPECT with DESIRE

If I EXPECT rain and it doesn't happen, I am not upset

If I DESIRE rain and it doesn't happen, I am upset because my garden will die without it

If you break it down even further, everything is based in fear.  I fear my garden will not get enough water... I fear I will not have enough food to eat... I fear my wife is cheating on me... even desire is based in fear
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
depression due to environmental parents and also the child's success in achieving his desires. no support can make depression.
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
Many people suffer from depression due to lack of care. As in being lonely and such. However, this is not the only cause. Depression can be caused by many different factors in your life.
August 24, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
Many who suffer from these anxiety disorders even know that they have unfounded fears, but they still can't escape the attacks. The fear is just to overwhelming.
August 24, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
cause of despair in my opinion that is not able to take delivery of the brain a very serious hassle .. for example there may be a conflict inside the own family, the disease that doesn't depart or also lose our maximum loved ones
Pages:
Jump to: