Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 14. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
One of the causes of depression is jealousy or comparing theirself into other people who is already successful leading to the thoughts of "I should have done what he/she did", "I wish my life is not as miserable as this", "I'm smarter than her/him but she/he already have a decent work" and "He's/she's just pretty and doesnt even have a brain".
Sometimes in life, we are being judgemental to other people that we forgot to reflect on our behaviors. We all have problems in life and it depends on us on how are we going to handle it.
Activity: 35
March 06, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
Many things can make us depressed, the first is no money and broken love, stopped in one of the workplace.
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
the cause of depression is very many factors that are often experienced by environmental factors or family may be depressed person because according to him he has done the best but still considered normal by the surroundings
Activity: 4
March 06, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
It's often said that depression results from a chemical imbalance.
Activity: 31
March 06, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
To many causes of depression poverty of people in our society
brand new
Activity: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
Not being satisfied with things in life makes you feel depressed and sad.
Activity: 238
March 06, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Banks and other institutions who are taking your hard-earned money as they like. Just sold our house. The "cancellation fees" and other costs are immense. What did they actually do?? We are left with the bare minimum.  Angry
Activity: 147
March 06, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
Depression is caused because of a situation caused by a person is not happy, then when there are problems that come will affect the feelings and thoughts of a person can be disturbed.
Activity: 19
March 06, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
I think there could be more factors but it's from work overload or not enjoying what you do
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 06, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
In my opinion the cause of depression is because you are less exposed to many people. Or psychologically you are shocked by the incident from an early age. Or you have mental illness at work leading to depression.
Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
I fall into depression when I have problems at work, try to distract myself to find new Hobbies and it helps me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
No love, no partner, loneliness are the major reasons of depression.
March 05, 2018, 12:36:18 AM
There are many aspects we can consider what can cause depression. It still depends on the situation of a person.
Activity: 169
March 05, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Depression, just like any other psychiatric illness, may result from a combination or interaction of genes, the environment, individual life history, developmental, and neurobilogic makeup. Thus, there is no single cause of depresion. Many people do experience some depression in their lives and its as a result of two or more of these factors coming to play.
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
Depression can caused by various problems one of which can be caused by work pressures and broken home family. Cool
Activity: 30
March 04, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
It could be failure in big projects, bankruptcy or no money
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
I am sure about family or love can make people become depressed
Activity: 26
March 04, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
women
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
There are numerous causes of major depression as supported by doctors and researchers. Some of these causes can arise organically from within an individual whereas others come from environmental events that affects the person. Losing a loved one, taking a high stress job, and facing tough financial situations are all known as causes of depression. In many cases though, the depression is short-term. Once the person has gone through the grieving process, straightened out their financial issues, or learned to manage the stress of the job, the depression can begin to resolve on its own. Thanks
Activity: 28
March 04, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
depression for me when your sad and you could' nt help it because of the problem.that sadness becomes depression that you always think you cannot solve the problem you have.

To address this properly.

Depression is more than just feeling “down.” It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry. Research tells us that other factors contribute to the onset of depression, including genetics, changes in hormone levels, certain medical conditions, stress, grief or difficult life circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: