Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 17. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 08:14:35 AM
I think one of reason why person depressed that's beacuse of overthinking. Overthinking about the things that might be happened in the future or thinking about the painful past,like being broken, family problem or even in hard times in school.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
Depression can caused by various problems one of which can be caused by work pressures and broken home family. Cool
Activity: 7
February 21, 2018, 07:35:40 AM
дeпpeccия мoжeт пoявитcя внeзaпнo,нa пoдcoзнaтeльнoм ypoвнe,и бyдeт cвязaннa c гopeм,пeчaлью,coжaлeниeм и cтpaxoм..yxoд близкиx людeй тaк жe игpaeт нe мaлoвaжнyю poль
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
When you are not confident with yourself then someone is still dragging you down instead of helping you out.

Anyways, if you are looking for any hardware parts of your computer, please visit our site https://www.sulitipid.com.ph - Philippine free online Classified ads. and share to your friends!! thank you.
Activity: 22
February 21, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Depression usually happens when I have more problems both internal and external issues ..
recently I was depressed because a lot of work to be done ..
Activity: 37
February 21, 2018, 06:58:08 AM
i think for me, the cause of depression is loneliness because whenever you are facing in different problem, without companion you will feel more depress
Activity: 47
February 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can cause depression later in life. Also poor sleep habits, medication, and stressful life events.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
when you depress are you paranoid
Activity: 28
February 21, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
There may be many causes like going away from family, loved ones  or friends....

Depression disorders are generally triggered by certain life events. The fact that life events are not always followed by depression may be due to other factors contributing to change or affect the relationship.
Broadly speaking, the factors causing depression are divided into physical factors (eg age factor, disease), and psychological factors (stress).
Activity: 56
February 21, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
The causes of depression are: Life events (Stress) , Personal Factors (Family history, Personality, Serious Medical Illness, Drug and alcohol use) and Changes in the brain (Too much or not enough brain chemicals)
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
February 21, 2018, 03:51:55 AM
The Depression may be due to heredity, learned behavior or depression is caused by the person who hurts you.
Activity: 19
February 20, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
i get deppressed when there are many unsolved tasks in my life happening at once
Activity: 9
February 20, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
there may be many reasons, some people fall into depression in the winter, and in the summer they are happy Cheesy
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 12:32:14 PM
I think that the cause of Depression is if you're worrying too much and you thought that there's no solution to your problems. If you think that you're worthless. but, the reality is you can do something about it. don't be alone. and be with the people who will encourage you.
Activity: 40
February 20, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
many things that can create stress, such as love, lost trading, failed in achieving something, and much more
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
For me, depression is caused by the person who hurts you and the best way to get rid of depression is sport.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
Eh depression is really difficult thing to understand, most people experience it in their own way, its like alcoholism, you look at a person and you kinda see the answer "stop being sad, stop overthinking, stop drinking" but for them these simple answers look impossible to grasp.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 20, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
This is the reason you are less exposed to many people around you, since you did not practice the habit of communicating with people, or you have been influenced by an element since childhood, you see people are afraid. Many factors cause you depression. But these two factors are the decisive factor.
Activity: 91
February 20, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
It usually is anxiety, like overthinking and fearing something that you creates in your mind and results to paranoia.
Even poor handling ad management of stress could result to depression.
It is more complex than just these mere circumstances explained, other factors may play a significant role...like heredity of history in the family.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
Depression can occur in people of different sex, age and social status.
The causes of depression can be heredity, endocrine disorders, severe emotional stress - loss of loved ones and so on((
Pages:
Jump to: