Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 18. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
causes of depression one of which experienced a traumatic event. Some examples of events or circumstances that may lead to depression include torture or harassment, death of a person, problems in relationships (marriage, friendship, family, romance, and co-workers), and economic difficulties.
Activity: 144
February 08, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
Depression can take you to wrong move or way, avoid overthingking to sustain your mood stable. Because if depression take you , the decision that you choose can lead you to wrong doings and thinking. So be yourself and do whatever that can removed your depression.
Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 08:08:39 PM
losing loved ones, troubled relationships, or stressful situations can lead to depression.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
Loneliness
Activity: 67
February 08, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
Deppresion teaches us to fight the situation alone.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 06:04:21 AM
When there is a decrease release of serotonin
Some people may be more at risk of depression because of their personality, particularly if they have a tendency to worry a lot, have low self-esteem, are perfectionists, are sensitive to personal criticism, or are self-critical and negative.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
The cause of depression is in your head. You think, that you can't resolve the problems, but it is not so.
Activity: 31
February 08, 2018, 06:39:32 PM
cause of depression - Blockfolio app during a crash
Activity: 24
February 08, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
Prevention is better than cure, so erradication of chance of depression is better than overcoming it.
Activity: 15
February 08, 2018, 05:09:06 AM
Most people who I see who say they are depressed are just upset that things didn't turn out how they thought they would
Activity: 136
February 08, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
Lack of activity and not knowing yourself.
Activity: 18
February 08, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
I think depression can only be traced to one cause which will trigger different reactions, which is a stressful or tragic experiences in life, most of the time during childhood.
Activity: 38
February 07, 2018, 09:58:54 PM
The causes are always the same for many people and the most frequent is your fails.
Everyone just should stop caring about everything this much.

Yes but you will need to think about it a little bit when you will feel depressed, and when it will try to take a time out, take a deep breath, Excuse yourself and step away from the situations.
Activity: 47
February 07, 2018, 09:43:00 PM
I think the commonly cause of depression is the lack of love and understanding,  because people who experience depression doesn't have someone that they can talk too and understand them on what they going through because most of them feel their unlove and doesn't belong in our world anymore.

by any means some people are highly sensitive. So, what causes them stress may not bother another person. Perhaps a therapist could help them realize they are over-obsessing.

Yes, I think some, by nature are tougher, more resilient than others of us who are more sensitive, do not have good emotional coping skills, less "armour". Therapy could help with developing better boundaries etc
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
I think the commonly cause of depression is the lack of love and understanding,  because people who experience depression doesn't have someone that they can talk too and understand them on what they going through because most of them feel their unlove and doesn't belong in our world anymore.

by any means some people are highly sensitive. So, what causes them stress may not bother another person. Perhaps a therapist could help them realize they are over-obsessing.
Activity: 39
February 07, 2018, 03:27:24 PM
BE TOO MUCH DEMANDING, KEEP EXPECTATIONS FROM OTHERS, THEN YOU WILL GET NOTHING BUT DEPRESSION AT END
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I'll tell you one more depressing thing for people who have farming accounts who had only started before the merit rule was implemented because most of it won't rank up anymore!! but at the same time we newbie who had just also started before the implementation will stay as junior if no one will give us merit, isn't it depressing too?Huh
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Yes depression does occur for evry human's life but they should face them like a man, though i cant do that really Smiley
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
The cause of the depression may be caused in part by an imbalance of the neurotransmitters. When we are depressed we have this imbalance and when we take the right medication, the neurotransmitters are balanced and our mood changes.
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
The causes are always the same for many people and the most frequent is your fails.
Everyone just should stop caring about everything this much.
Pages:
Jump to: